Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
hotsaucebg3

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

That market manipulation is so obvious.  Angry  For the past 6 days its dropping 10-12%/day. Stop it already!
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Hello Everyone! wanted to ask about privacy technology Monero and Bitcoin Private use a variety of technologies to ensure the anonymity of transactions, who say what's better?

Right now Monero has the lead, but honestly I think it always depends to which thread you go and ask. If you ask the Monero guys they will tell you it's better. If you ask the Bitcoin Private guys they will tell you theirs is better.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Everyone here are saying BTCp is a poop coin?!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Lesson 6: The Bashers PLAY ON YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. They can lie about information and you won't know the difference (unless you have done your own DD on the company and know the truth and facts).

This is your investment... work for it, protect it and don't panic on the words of every shadowy figure that "has your best interest in their heart". Consider that one factor: Someone you have never met, is not a member of your family, is now, out of the goodness of their hearts - GIVING YOU FREE ADVICE (that you didn't ask for). It's a no brainer. They have motives $$$$$$$$$$$$.

A lesson is meant to teach ppl something but all you have talking about is bashers and ppls lack of knowledge. At least the bashers as you like to call them have provided proof to support why they against coins created by Rhett. So how about you state something tangible as a reason for why you support BTCP, talk about the tech and those advancements you proclaimed that motivates you to shill BTCP so hard. Anything not related to your financial gain.

As for motives for been kind, maybe you should take a little time and research my earlier posts and see how vocal i am about protecting otherS from been scammed or lead into a quick sand situation. I have taken multiple loss to out a scam dev before i sold my coin just to make sure others don't make the same mistake. Just cos you a selfish piece of ... doesn't mean everyone else is molded as such. Some of us actually care about others.  i have avoided several missteps due to someone advise.

So how about you start talking about BTCP tech, advancements rather than a bunch of random bs. You have made multiple claims about BTCP advancement on this thread but soon as someone ask you to expand on it, you comfortably segwey to a different topic. So if you really care about this individuals and not posting out of financial interest, then how about you provide proof to support your shill.

Those of us that are against Rhett's project have produce proof of his earlier attempts ( Whalecoin and Zclassic) to support why we against any other attempt he makes and with he confirmed our suspicions of BTCP with his behavior/ post this past few weeks. So how about you provide a proof to support your shill and stop insulting the readers intelligence.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

Lesson 7: Bashers play on your lack of patience. You have held a coin for a while. You know it will be a big someday, but the BASHER CAN GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR GAIN. That's when the Basher is best. You are tired. You have forgotten the goal for the coin was to hold it for one year. The Basher is bothersome, so you dump it on a bad day. Some others also dump. Then you get mad for your loss and return to let everyone know how mad you are. Then you turn into a semi-Basher as well. THE BASHER HAS WON, AND GAINED A NEW ALLY - YOU!

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Lesson 7: Bashers play on your lack of patience. You have held a coin for a while. You know it will be a big someday, but the BASHER CAN GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR GAIN. That's when the Basher is best. You are tired. You have forgotten the goal for the coin was to hold it for one year. The Basher is bothersome, so you dump it on a bad day. Some others also dump. Then you get mad for your loss and return to let everyone know how mad you are. Then you turn into a semi-Basher as well. THE BASHER HAS WON, AND GAINED A NEW ALLY - YOU!

Am going to repeat myself, could you plz talk about the tech and the advancements of BTCP that you proclaim and why should ppl invest and hold this coin. Stop insulting ppl's intelligence and actually state something tangible. Lack of patience is not a reason to hold a coin, lets talk tech. Why do you choose to shill this coin. Tell us about those advancements that you quipped about in earlier post.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Golden Rule:

IGNORE THEM ... In general, NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER. Make them read all the posts and think up ways to enter the discussion. NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER; if you do so then YOU BECOME THE BASHER,S AID! If you feel compelled to challenge a Basher do so without mentioning his/her true alias in your response. This will make it hard for the Basher to use your post as a revenue stream.

It’s gold for nerds
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

Is there a script or a online tool which let me transfer my Bitcoin address into Bitcoin Private address? I just want to look for if I received some BTCP without installing the client.
Emilrrr

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Golden Rule:

IGNORE THEM ... In general, NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER. Make them read all the posts and think up ways to enter the discussion. NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER; if you do so then YOU BECOME THE BASHER,S AID! If you feel compelled to challenge a Basher do so without mentioning his/her true alias in your response. This will make it hard for the Basher to use your post as a revenue stream.

You want one that would make the price of this fraudulent coin go up and you'd drop them at a high price. The team standing behind BTCP led by the scammer Rhett for 6 months threw 2 other projects. BTCP is already the third project of which is waiting for a bad fate.

Enough to deceive people-BTCP is a fraudulent coin. And those who protect this coin are crooks. I've seen how many people have lost money and how they suffered. I've seen those who cried out for the scammer Rett. Guys read the early posts, read the posts Zclassic you'll see it yourself. Those who stand behind this coin are scammers led by Rhett.
I'm writing this to warn people against our mistakes.

Guys never invest money in this fake BTCP project. Be careful!!!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

I believe i have proven my point for the 100th time. Again, plz make sure to do a thorough research. Don't just take my word. Remember to look up Rhett Creighton, Whalecoin and Zclassic before you decide to invest in BTCP. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
offcontrol94

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Hello Everyone! wanted to ask about privacy technology Monero and Bitcoin Private use a variety of technologies to ensure the anonymity of transactions, who say what's better?

Btcp is million miles behind Monero.

Lmao

BTC: 13xhPuVUQRczkxdX6F9FBYREdemBMn7UPx
BTCP: b1NyaHebmoD8oSJwLpCABe8XyPktkL3nJdE
LTC: LVhDnj23hgignWzEdqG78d5uasY5RDtnya
offcontrol94

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

I believe i have proven my point for the 100th time. Again, plz make sure to do a thorough research. Don't just take my word. Remember to look up Rhett Creighton, Whalecoin and Zclassic before you decide to invest in BTCP. Take care.

Rhett isn't park of BTCP team anymore

BTC: 13xhPuVUQRczkxdX6F9FBYREdemBMn7UPx
BTCP: b1NyaHebmoD8oSJwLpCABe8XyPktkL3nJdE
LTC: LVhDnj23hgignWzEdqG78d5uasY5RDtnya
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Wow the Donkey is really fired up today lol Let this be a lesson to all, Never buy high and sell low or you might just end up like the donkey above!

BTCP next stop $100!! Get it now while it's on sale! Binance and bittrex coming soon!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Wow the Donkey is really fired up today lol Let this be a lesson to all, Never buy high and sell low or you might just end up like the donkey above!

BTCP next stop $100!! Get it now while it's on sale! Binance and bittrex coming soon!

Am in the mood, so i will entertain this troll. By the way, this is Lontonbit alt acct. just click on the name and go check out the merits. Secondly do yourself a favor and go back and see how long i been chatting with the shill troll. The idea of me buying a coin by rhett is funny, do yourself a favor and visit the thread of his multiple thread, and she how long i been on those threads advising ppl against investing in this shady fuck. Again Lontonbit, we still waiting for you to provide a technical reason why you shill this coin that is not related to your greed/ financial reason. Telling ppl coin is on sale/ be patient cos a pump is imminent is not a good reason to buy and hold a coin. Grace the public with some more info on the technical details/advancement you were quipping about in earlier pages.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yonton

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Am in the mood, so i will entertain this troll. By the way, this is Lontonbit alt acct. just click on the name and go check out the merits. Secondly do yourself a favor and go back and see how long i been chatting with the shill troll. The idea of me buying a coin by rhett is funny, do yourself a favor and visit the thread of his multiple thread, and she how long i been on those threads advising ppl against investing in this shady fuck. Again Lontonbit, we still waiting for you to provide a technical reason why you shill this coin that is not related to your greed/ financial reason. Telling ppl coin is on sale/ be patient cos a pump is imminent is not a good reason to buy and hold a coin. Grace the public with some more info on the technical details/advancement you were quipping about in earlier pages.
Your ass still scorched? lol Who's lonton? maybe you should follow your friend Rhett over to prime, he has nothing to do with btcp project. Now move along...
yonton

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

I'm selling some of my monero to buy some more BTCP while it's still on sale!
pawelsalsa45

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

I just can't believe that such stupid ppl like this one above me exist on the planet Earth!!  Every second post on this forum has been posting by this creature that pretend to be smth more than just a punk!  Pal, if your life doesn't work out, maybe you have family problem, maybe you drink too much, maybe you can't find a job, that is ok, I understand, we all have problems, but pal please, stop boring us with your stupid thoughts! What you think about BTCP is your problem and not ours! Don't implicate us in your stupid and primitive thinking and making opinion process! We are here to make money and not to listen to your stupid remarks. You waste our time pal!! I want to read some positive news and not the opinions of the lost punk! Go somewhere else, find smbdy that will understand you and be happy with, but please stop telling thinks that are beyond your comprehension! 
yonton

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I just can't believe that such stupid ppl like this one above me exist on the planet Earth!!  Every second post on this forum has been posting by this creature that pretend to be smth more than just a punk!  Pal, if your life doesn't work out, maybe you have family problem, maybe you drink too much, maybe you can't find a job, that is ok, I understand, we all have problems, but pal please, stop boring us with your stupid thoughts! What you think about BTCP is your problem and not ours! Don't implicate us in your stupid and primitive thinking and making opinion process! We are here to make money and not to listen to your stupid remarks. You waste our time pal!! I want to read some positive news and not the opinions of the lost punk! Go somewhere else, find smbdy that will understand you and be happy with, but please stop telling thinks that are beyond your comprehension! 

Heee Hawwwwwwwwww! hahahahahaha
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

I just can't believe that such stupid ppl like this one above me exist on the planet Earth!!  Every second post on this forum has been posting by this creature that pretend to be smth more than just a punk!  Pal, if your life doesn't work out, maybe you have family problem, maybe you drink too much, maybe you can't find a job, that is ok, I understand, we all have problems, but pal please, stop boring us with your stupid thoughts! What you think about BTCP is your problem and not ours! Don't implicate us in your stupid and primitive thinking and making opinion process! We are here to make money and not to listen to your stupid remarks. You waste our time pal!! I want to read some positive news and not the opinions of the lost punk! Go somewhere else, find smbdy that will understand you and be happy with, but please stop telling thinks that are beyond your comprehension!  

WELL YOUR HONORABLE JR MEMBER I WILL POST THIS IN ALL CAPS SO IT COULD GET THRU YOUR THICK SKULL. MY COMMENTS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO BTCP OR ANY SELFISH BASTARD WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY WITH NO CARE WHATSOEVER OF NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT BY RHETT'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS. RATHER, MY POST IS DIRECTED TO THE NAIVE/IGNORANT INVESTOR WHO IS UNAWARE OF RHETT'S TRACK RECORD AND RESEARCHING THIS COIN BEFORE INVESTING.

LEFT UP TO YOU SHILL FUCKS, YOU WILL SELL AIDS TO YOUR MOTHER IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, SO SOMEONE HAS TO SERVE AS AN ANTAGONIST TO THE MINDLESS SHILLS ON THIS THREAD. MAKING NUMEROUS CLAIMS THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO SUBSTANTIATE WITH PROOF. AT LEAST EVERY INFO I HAVE POSTED IS BACKED BY PROOF. I.E SEE WHALECOIN, ZCLASSIC AND WHEN WE POSTED THAT RHETT WILL  ABANDON THIS COIN YOU ASSHOLE CUSSED US OUT AND CLAIMED HE WON'T DO THAT AND WE JUST FUDDING. NOW IT SEEM LIKE HE IS ON HIS WAY OUT, AND YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TACTIC, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE STILL DOESN'T OWN A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF THIS COIN AND WAITING ON YOU FUCKERS TO LURE MORE INDIVIDUALS IN, SO HE CAN DO WHAT HE DOES BEST.

SO HOW ABOUT YOU BACK YOUR SHILL WITH PROOF ON WHY PPL SHOULD INVEST AND HOLD ONTO THIS COIN. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT DEPENDENT ON YOUR LOUSY FUCKING GREED TO MAKE MONEY. ACTUALLY TALK TECH/ADVANCEMENT MADE TO THIS COIN THAT WARRANTS THE SHILL AND WHY PPL SHOULD BUY AND HOLD THE COIN ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL OF RHETT'S PRIOR ATTEMPTS RESULTED IN PPL LOSING A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY

AM NOT ONE TO BOAST BUT I HAVE MADE ENOUGH MONEY FROM CRYPTO THAT I CAN SPEND MY DAYS ENTERTAINING LOUSY FUCKS LIKE YOU ( I HAVE ALSO LOST A LOT OF MONEY BY EXPOSING SCAM DEVS EVEN BEFORE I SOLD THE COIN IN QUESTION AND THE PROOF IS ALL IN MY POST HISTORY) SO SORRY IF YOUR SHITTY COIN IS DROPPING IN VALUE, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH OR MAYBE HEED THE ADVICE OF PPL WHO HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN FROM POSTING.    

TRULY HOPE THIS CAPS FINALLY GOT THE MESSAGE ACROSS TO YOU MINDLESS SHILL FUCKS, I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU MAKING MONEY, MY GOAL IS TO SERVE AS AN ANTAGAONIST TO YOUR MINDLESS SHILL FOR AN INVESTOR WHO MIGHT BE DOING A DETAILED RESEARCH ON THIS PROJECT.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yonton

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: