Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:09:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
Hopefully this project will give us profit by using social media and I can't wait to see how does it work. This is s mineable coin so probably they will also offers great rewards for the miners.

agree with you, there are some companies supporting and paying the social media users but this one is unique bcs its blockchain based and the coin is minable. If we also get some Masternodes then the profit is going to be huge.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Who is/are your competitors?

We are not compete with anyone.

Guys, the social media market is huge, it is 41 Billion USD controlled by few big companies now!!!

Even we reach our ICO hard cap (1200BTC), it make us with the 0.02 Billion marketcap. LOL... we can't see any competition at this level, we should grow together to reach a higher level.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
With pleasure I will join the subscription company if I have time, to what number is the company going bounty? What do you get free tokens for?

Great, please join our signature campaign.

Airdrop is also opened. check out the details in bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

Yes we know that social networks are using our personal data and it really annoying that we think that no network anymore can be secured and safe. can be transparent  to all the people supporting them. Then they also earn profits while using our personal data? not only it is unfair but also very wrong to use a personal data. Miners would really be happy to know that ONZ Coin is mineable. The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.

Thanks for support!

We hope to get success with you guys!  Wink

shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

Thank you very much! I already quoted your answer to my community.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Really, I'm also interested in this, an interesting, original project, but there is little information about the team, how can you raise money with such secrets?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

With the high potential and capability of this project, there are lots of people looking for this project. The ONZ Coin will surely can bring something into the crypto world. The ONZ project is based on the belief that the sense of true belonging could help restore the disconnection in the society and it is very important to explain how the true belonging is different from fitting in. Sooner or later, this project will be able to taste its own success that will also help a lots of people, users and be beneficial for the investors.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.

This positive attitude of devs will surely make their project successful, because devs listen to members suggestions and they keep improving their projects and always update us on what have been done.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
I am still trying to learn more about this project and I think I have the information or data that I need so far. Can you give the other data that you think they are missing?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!
I join the telegram group, there are not a lot of participants, a little more than a thousand, the team does not plan to encourage stakes?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

The project onz COIN this it is very nice response from his Dev, projects I think it would be successful and became a project great, I really appreciation of the project ini..Dev this project is very professionally and the vast, Dev that always heard the advice members and continue to evolve into more baik.. me so sure this project will get the desired and I hope this project will be successful
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

What exactly are you interested in? All information is on the first page, and if you have other questions you can ask them here and the developers will necessarily answer it.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

it is remarkable the project onz this COIN,I try to observe more.. this project is really good and I am quite sure that this project will be a success,with a Dev who is so responsive and always discuss with members and always listen to members.. I have seen a Dev this project is very nice and professional teams,I'm sure this project will be successful and get great results
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.
Yes I totally agree with you I I've seen the website and its structure is pretty great. Also the .com makes it more legit and trustable
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

An interesting idea, an interesting site, but to fight with the interests, I think we need to intensively promote the project on the Internet, I think success is 80% advertising.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Check it out!

Yeah website is amazing i really like the idea of a mineable social coin and i hope its going to support mobile mining as  with the case of some coins it really kind of set its popularity high and been a social coin well i dont have to say more

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!
I join the telegram group, there are not a lot of participants, a little more than a thousand, the team does not plan to encourage stakes?

I guess less stakes that enter the project more the profit for you from this project? Like then more rewards to the few people that are there in the telegram?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Seems like a great project! But I want to get more information about the team of developers and a white paper?! And on what exchanges are planning to bargain?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

What a great and interesting paltform that this project have. This will surely be able to attract more people and serious investors in the community of crypto currency. Futhermore, this project will become the World's First Social cryptocurrency, which is a decentralized, store of social value.The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: