Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

I like that this coin is a list fork. That’s pretty awesome. I am wondering what is the price per ONZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Poor quality food is a factor in one in five deaths around the world, according to research That I read. Millions of people are eating the wrong sorts of food for good health and having a project like ONZ that aim to solve this problem it should get the support from us.
It is accurately. I looked one documentary film and there it was told about the people who only once a year eat meat, and everything else time they eat fruits and various vegetables, and so, in percent correlation of 80% person from that society lived up to up to 120 years. We have opportunity to come nearer to such rating at least properly eating.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

ONZ Hindi Whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15bMB9p2XhdhvKCCUpUMXSnGsIDXUkfU1

ANN already live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736135

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

onz COIN I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investors,.

There is no much DPOS coins, most of the ICO are ERC20 (which it take few minutes to create). DPOS coins has a good hold value for long term as delegates need votes from coin owners, we look for long term success!
So it means that this coin will probably increase its value in the longer run? This is quite interesting to know because a lot of coins now are high value during the ICO but fails to increase after the ICO ends.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.
Well, in that case that rich people is greater than poor people then it will be great that blockchain technology help the economic growth of the community. I am hoping also that the balance will still be because I can't imagine if all people will be riched. No one will work as a farmers, carpenters, and etc. that involves skills.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Does the developer have a wallet and earned a tripod? I'm interested to get a coin on the airdrop and see a new coin. Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.

Great news. The company of generosity is already open! We add and distribute as much information about this project as possible.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

onz COIN I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investors,.

There is no much DPOS coins, most of the ICO are ERC20 (which it take few minutes to create). DPOS coins has a good hold value for long term as delegates need votes from coin owners, we look for long term success!
So it means that this coin will probably increase its value in the longer run? This is quite interesting to know because a lot of coins now are high value during the ICO but fails to increase after the ICO ends.

Nice, if this will happen then surely those who will invest now will get their profit doubled or tripled when this project is live and running. After the ico I hope onz fulfill their goals and also hoping more investors will hold their coins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Well most coins open bounty campaigns, though like 99% of them just generate a ton of spam on social media and nothing else tbh, it's literally trash at times
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

ONZ Coin will surely conquere in this community of crypto currency. There are lots of obstacles and different challenges that this project will encounter or should I say, now enountering. I know that the whole team is working on it and continuously striving to fight for those things just to make this really nice project a successful in the industry. Sooner or later, we will now have the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market, that will surely Built to Last Forever.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Great news. The company of generosity is already open! We add and distribute as much information about this project as possible.
This is great news, I would like to participate in their generosity campaign. Could you give me a direct link to this? I'm sure the team prepared us good encouragement.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

agree with this opinion. Investors want more transparency from the companies, especially in cryptocurrency world from the devs.  One of the projects that I also get involved as investor, lose on value just because the devs. doesnt want to introduce themselves.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!

Hello there admin. I would also want to join the aird drop soon but I'm pretty busy right now because of working, So if i have free time, I will look unto it.

Yes, the developer has long promised the airdrop, but it's impossible to join the airdrop. And the number of coins for the airdrop is quite large.
I agree with your statement here but you are partially wrong as one can still join the airdrop, it is very hard though.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Yes we know that social networks are using our personal data and it really annoying that we think that no network anymore can be secured and safe. can be transparent  to all the people supporting them. Then they also earn profits while using our personal data? not only it is unfair but also very wrong to use a personal data. Miners would really be happy to know that ONZ Coin is mineable. The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.
Well, if that's true that social media have been benefited by using our personal data then I think we should do something. I was wondering how they make profits with their clients as we all know that social media helps us connecting through out the globe. Maybe it's fair only because we used their site free of charge and brings comfort to people who their loved ones are far away. Anyway, I'm hoping that this platform will not only makes us enjoy browsing but also we can make profits at the same time.

That's what we are working on. Don't worry, you will enjoy browsing the new social media!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

I like your project, is quite unusual and popular idea - a coin for social networking!
Great project. I hope that this project will achieve great success.

Thanks! We believe it will achieve great success with the supports from community!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

it is rarely project with this idea, a social networking. This is a great project.
By the way, when does the ICO end?

The ICO will end on 4 March, 2018

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Its pretty understandable that we get our profit share whats not clear is how is it being analyze for an inddividual to get paid.

We will use different social algorithm to evaluate the activities and prevent spam/fraud.
Could you give us more detail about your social algorithm? And this algorithm work wit only one base like : facebook or suitable to any social network?

It will work for any social networks. We will post more information on our website or blog later!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.

The magic is that user no need to use our "platform", they just need to authorize it once. Then, they can use their social media platform as usual and our platform will evaluate the activities and rewards them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: