Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
=)) Lol. Dont do it or you will get a negative point from everyone even though this is only joke. How long you estimate for bounty campaign?

The bounty campaign will run for 8 weeks or close early when it reach the cap.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.

Thanks for support!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

Yep my friend, it seems that our Data worth lots of money and that's why companies are providing many services for free (which's not  Cheesy). with ONZ you know that data will be using for making profit, but it's up you to give the permission or not and that's the difference.
That's really sad that we our data is being used for profit without us knowing or getting a portion of it. Luckily many of cyrptocurrency related projects like ONZ are opening our eyes and actually offering us a return for our data .

We believe that it's the time to change before too late.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.

Thanks for support!  Wink

ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

How is your project different from CryptoSocial (CSL) why are you better alternative then them?

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.

Great, please make the date on calendar! 22 January.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.

Remember to fill out the form to join the TESTNET.  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

How is the project progressing? Although there is a lot of incomprehensible, but if it turns out I will join the project in a week to a signature bounty.

Nice, please join us!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.

Great, please join the bounty program and get some ONZ!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.

Thanks for your support!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
They priject has a potential success factor because they are marketing what the people needs and that a big guarantee that its a win win situation for the project and for the investors.
I really agree with what you are saying completely in one sentence. Well, I will hope that this project should have to promote this project to others Social Network so it can give big impacts.

Sure, we will promote to other social network for big impacts!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea

The projects needs to have a good marketing strategy to make this project successful. They also need to offer a good promotional bonus to attract more investors to participate.

We think development is the most powerful marketing tool. Everyday, we will develop, announce, develop, announce, develop, announce...  (maybe sometime need to sleep and eat...)  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

What do you mean on "subscription company recorded only two members" ?

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

Please check the bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565.0

If you have any good long term promotion, you can PM me directly. Thanks!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.

The magic is that user no need to use our "platform", they just need to authorize it once. Then, they can use their social media platform as usual and our platform will evaluate the activities and rewards them.
wow thats really magically having cash just like that i hope the team well cant wait to start earning cash tirelessly..You did a great job with ONZ 

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

I believe the ICO is live at the moment. Let's see how this goes, for us social media freaks. Now social media platform are no longer for waste of time but a lot more beneficiary activities going on. I'm glad
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

This ONZ coin has an initial supply of 180 million and has a maximum total supply of 921,311,515 in 22 years. The project is not made for short term but for long term all over 22 years. This is really awesome.
The first time i read this ANN, i have shock because of their 22 years block rewards. Lol, i dont know when i am fifty years old , i'm at here or not, but i think ONZ still live.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

This ONZ coin has an initial supply of 180 million and has a maximum total supply of 921,311,515 in 22 years. The project is not made for short term but for long term all over 22 years. This is really awesome.
The first time i read this ANN, i have shock because of their 22 years block rewards. Lol, i dont know when i am fifty years old , i'm at here or not, but i think ONZ still live.
That's what should be take in concideration of every project . cryptocurrencies aren't here for just a couple years . they are here to stay and replace this shitty fiat world . So yeah setting long long term goals i think is a great thing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: