Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Can I do the german translation?

Please PM me!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

ONZ Coin - DPoS Blockchain for Social Networks project looking like a unique project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to make video about your project. If you interested then contact with me. I have also made some video for ICO project on YouTube.

Cool. Please let me know the details by PM.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.

You can join our telegram for instant updates!

https://t.me/onzcoin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
Hopefully this project will give us profit by using social media and I can't wait to see how does it work. This is s mineable coin so probably they will also offers great rewards for the miners.
This will make us rich then, I've been using social medias for more than 5 hours a day. Also about mining, this will help this token pump faster.

quality over quantity man~  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market
I guess this is not the first social cryptocurrency platform initiated. Whats great about them though is that they will pay you just by using thier platform.

Correction: you keep using your social media and we just integrate with them. But you get some side-rewards in ONZ tokens.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.
If that's the case, there will be more investor that will surely support this project. I'm hoping also that the dev will give more informations that is easy to understand so that people will likely to be attracted to participate in their platform.

Yes, we will announce more details soon.

One thing is that we are keep working on the product even we rushing on ICO.  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

a bit of information about the comandade is on the site, but the information is extremely small, without references to social networks, of course I would like to get acquainted with the team closer

Come to our telegram and slack, we are always there to chat with you guys!!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

We are amazed to avail a platform like ONZ coin as we try to analyze them before investing their past records proven the success of this platform, they got 2.8 billion global users and 41 billion advertising revenue. Great to deal with ONZ coin. we can make a deed soon.

Wow. That's the numbers! After all, it cost such a difficult job that it will achieve this. The success of this project is guaranteed. That's for sure!

Thanks for good words!  Grin

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

OCZ will certainly do its best to make this project a success, just like any other project. good job.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

We are just wondered to know Shocked ONZ is forked from LISK and run independently as an individual block chain network. The connection of users and many websites cheating without paying really makes us understand where we are lagging and for the trust of customer satisfaction in sharing the profits we invest on ONZ hoping we reap together a great success.

We hope to make the new generation social media with crypto rewards.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

This project is very promising. ONZ project is giving the people an opportunity to undersdand well the greatness and capabilities of this project to the extent they could. ONZ team strongly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live. Yes, it is true thay people doesn't know that using different social networks, lots of data of people are gathered. I am really looking forward to what ONZ project can make to the crisis we are facing now.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Guys, please check out our new promo video!

Enjoy!!  Grin

nice but a short one. I think you need to give more details in an advertisement video in this sector. Someone who has no idea about crypto can not understand it easily.

That's great! Good job! Promo video clip and should not be long, it's not a presentation, but just a small advertisement. You fellows!

Cryptocurrency business/world is still too young and foreign for most of the earth-citizens. They need more clarification with videos, books, social media. Thats what I mean dude.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Enjoy!!  Grin

nice but a short one. I think you need to give more details in an advertisement video in this sector. Someone who has no idea about crypto can not understand it easily.

That's great! Good job! Promo video clip and should not be long, it's not a presentation, but just a small advertisement. You fellows!

Cryptocurrency business/world is still too young and foreign for most of the earth-citizens. They need more clarification with videos, books, social media. Thats what I mean dude.
I agree with you. More than half of the gobal peoples yet do not have enough knowledge about any cryptos and any other cryptos related service or any other project. A video presentation will be always be the best option for all those who are new to the cryptos field.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.

Yes, the potential of ONZ is huge. When you know your social networks' friend can get crypto rewards, will you interested to join?

Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!

Hello there admin. I would also want to join the aird drop soon but I'm pretty busy right now because of working, So if i have free time, I will look unto it.

Yes, the developer has long promised the airdrop, but it's impossible to join the airdrop. And the number of coins for the airdrop is quite large.

Why cannot join?

The airdrop is only 5% of all coins, it's not that large.  Grin

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

Enjoy!!  Grin

I agree with you. More than half of the gobal peoples yet do not have enough knowledge about any cryptos and any other cryptos related service or any other project. A video presentation will be always be the best option for all those who are new to the cryptos field.

I agree it is somehow an innovation from some apps. As I read in the white paper this project makes each and everyone of us inspired as this project integrate the concept with a better DPOS consensus algorithm cryptocurrency technology and confirmed the roadmap to kick off the social media based coin aka ONZ coin. We hope that this project will have a great and better success in the future as I believe this project has a potential.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.

We will do our best to make it happen!
Yes you are right ,this project is doing pretty great from the start and if it improves in the same way as it is doing now it will do great things and achieve success easily.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.

This coin isnt a fork, a token maybe but that's what like 99% of the coins on this forum and in general are. Making a ERC 20 token is way cheaper and simpler than a new coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: