Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
This gives me interest on how the ONZ platform will share us the profit by using their social networking sites. Do you have any idea?

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
Whitepaper is needed because it will serve as the basis for the complete detailed for the project. Also, how will the investors know if there is no whitepaper. Dev must take action and as soon as possible they need to provide the complete information.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

The community of ONZ project is getting more and more in large number of people. Yes, there are more and more people getting intested and then engage to this project. The more people it has, the better it will be. I know hat ONZ COIN has a greater future and will make us more motivated to support this.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

The community of ONZ project is getting more and more in large number of people. Yes, there are more and more people getting intested and then engage to this project. The more people it has, the better it will be. I know hat ONZ COIN has a greater future and will make us more motivated to support this.

I agree, it is because the devs is active in promoting and developing the project. Also onz coin already have a lot of active members now. I have there will be more investors to come to support the project.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
The downside of having more people participating the platform is that the difficulty level in acquiring the ONZcoin as a reward will increase according to their website. Can they give special rewards to those who participate their platform in the beginning?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?

I am curious what is running on your mind when you make this post? I am not aware of this and don't know anything about this, Let's wait for the devs to answer it. I hope devs have great plan for this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
Yes and this project will also have good benefits due to the airdrop. Hopefully this project will surely have good benefits ahead and also the media will have great influence due to this project.
With how popular social media today, we can really take advantage of it even others are taking advantage of our information. With the help of ONZ, the benefits will really help the users in what they're doing in the web.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

I also noticed that, now this thread is very active and onz community are also active in other social accounts of onz coin. I hope they will help this project to get more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
Yes and this project will also have good benefits due to the airdrop. Hopefully this project will surely have good benefits ahead and also the media will have great influence due to this project.
With how popular social media today, we can really take advantage of it even others are taking advantage of our information. With the help of ONZ, the benefits will really help the users in what they're doing in the web.
Social media is truely spreading a lot these days and also it will spread more in the upcoming future and at this situation this project will have a good pump as al the projects regardign to the social media can surely be pumped up in the future.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

I also noticed that, now this thread is very active and onz community are also active in other social accounts of onz coin. I hope they will help this project to get more serious investors.

Should help. Developers try to promote the project in all social networks, promote advertising about the project. So, soon there will be good investors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
Definitely. Most of the social media's were banning them without even seeing how much the potential of cryptocurrency to grow.

in my opinion the governments ban them so that when they see its not possible to get any taxes from the anonymous crypto-world. But even they ban, there are always ways to join from everywhere to crypto-world.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?
Tf that's not at all related to this project lmfao. They're an ICO for a coin and possibly a new social platform. They're not some kinda world reformists changing the world
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

Tf that's not at all related to this project lmfao. They're an ICO for a coin and possibly a new social platform. They're not some kinda world reformists changing the world
Yes, perhaps he though it is a new generation but it actually is a new generation for social media. This project is surely going to have great profits in the social kedia sector.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
Definitely. Most of the social media's were banning them without even seeing how much the potential of cryptocurrency to grow.

in my opinion the governments ban them so that when they see its not possible to get any taxes from the anonymous crypto-world. But even they ban, there are always ways to join from everywhere to crypto-world.
Its like fighting for independence even with an individual freedom to choose the currency what ever he like and the taxes profits few officials who do not care the others and i do not think so it is due to the lack of awareness or no skills to deal with crypto currency and how ONZ will survive even with no supporters.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

It important to understand as well that huge amount of people joins for banal receipt airdrop, but, as practice showed it too very usefully, indeed such distribution assists to develop popularity and volatile.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

The ONZ project is based in the belief that a sense of togetherness could help restore the disconnect in the society. Onz project has a great purpose for us all because it cares about our society by gathering us through the use of social media.
it trying to connect people through earning coin so basically the more you connect the more you earn i think it really help people to interact and maintains relations among us

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

The ONZ project is based in the belief that a sense of togetherness could help restore the disconnect in the society. Onz project has a great purpose for us all because it cares about our society by gathering us through the use of social media.
it trying to connect people through earning coin so basically the more you connect the more you earn i think it really help people to interact and maintains relations among us
The only thing I fear about these kind of platforms where you get rewarded for making connections with others and getting paid for normal stuff that you used to post only to get attention is the fact that it could change our ideology of connecting with each other . We would be doing stuff and posting certain things just to get paid and we start treating it as a job not a mean of communication.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

The only thing I fear about these kind of platforms where you get rewarded for making connections with others and getting paid for normal stuff that you used to post only to get attention is the fact that it could change our ideology of connecting with each other . We would be doing stuff and posting certain things just to get paid and we start treating it as a job not a mean of communication.
There is no need to worry about that. Actually it encourages people to post stories more online because in this platform they are rewarded soon if the data is sold. If you are really that "cautious type" well, you can still use this platform and post nothing at all. That is also a data. Even if you don't post, for example in Facebook, they still monitor your activities like, how often do you send like to your friends' photos, who are your top searched profiles, what are your interest, etc. Those are still data.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

I see the rewards in first two years are higher than the other years. Don't miss the chance to forge on the DPoS blockchain atm ! It looks like one project i join before, Hodlcoin Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: