Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Gadgets need money like what we use, cellphone, laptop ,internet or any kind of need to access bitcoin need paper money first to buy those things. I guess vegar may know bitcoin if they got first those things they need, they also need support and help to access Bitcoin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Will if you want theres a way. In our country we have a cafe that accept 1 pesos. I dont know how much its if it convert to dollars. We called it pesos net. It took 5min every 1peso. That way you can do bitcoin
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Too bad for them really but unless they have access to a computer or cellphone they can't get to use bitcoin just in case that it replaced fiat. So in order to stay with the times, they have to learn.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

beggars will install QR Code wallets every money transaction to them, but that would seem stupid, paper money will not be replaced on every daily transaction. I prefer paper money over crypto if I use to shop for mineral water. paper money are easier to use when they are brought in without having to rely on electronics and electricity.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

Too bad for them really but unless they have access to a computer or cellphone they can't get to use bitcoin just in case that it replaced fiat. So in order to stay with the times, they have to learn.
The beggars cannot have access to a computer or to a phone because they are beggars and they are very poor to afford a gadget because even the foods that they need, they can't afford it by themselves so it is really obvious that accessing bitcoin will be impossible for the beggars and they will just stick with getting tip from fiat.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

It is simple! Beggars have the money, right? Even in coins still, they have. Beggars can go to computer shop start browsing what bitcoin is and how to earn from it. Create an account if they fully understand it. Yes, you need to have the proper knowledge and a lot of learning to access and use bitcoin. Or IF beggars have a smartphone and good internet access they can earn from it. Like they can join in the signature campaign that has a weekly salary that can help them in their daily needs. All we need is keep striving to have a great future even you are a beggar.
kapitalista

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

Even they are beggars I still believe that they can access to bitcoin because do you not know that not all beggars  are  really poor? Sometimes some of them just acting or pretending that they have nothing but after the day they are counting money. It's not impossible for them to have an access to bitcoin.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

it would be very difficult to change all transactions using bitcoin because some countries still prohibit bitcoin used as a transaction tool.
but if it were all possible then beggars need a smartphone to access their wallets if they want to trade, buy or send bitcoins they must have internet on their smartphone.
may be very difficult to make it happen because a lot of people in this world do not know what is the internet, poor infrastructure makes them left behind even to have facebook alone not necessarily they have.

NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

A lot of beggars have smartphones nowadays. People will also start giving them older smartphones that they no longer need instead of money. But this is talking genuine begging. In many countries, begging is a form of organised crime and the criminals will make sure the beggers, effectively slaves, under their control will have smartphones to collect bitcoin.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

Do not know the certainty of paper money because it is a state standard money that is officially used in their own country, can not be used in other countries before exchanging cash.

So in this exchange we can distinguish the country's exchange rate and can be used to place cash investments through state banks.

I think the richest in a country is a bank company.

So I'm not sure paper money will be lost and replaced with cripto money.

What I want to do in my country is the development of cripto money like, cripto bitcoin money can also be used as my country's money so that cash in my country have additional cash of cripto coin type.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Of course, it can be access as long as their is internet then were all good. About these beggars, I think it's better that someone will make an organization who will take care and will be the one to make the transactions. Also, when that time comes that cashless society would be possible I think those beggars would definitely already been handled by the government imo.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

If beggars can access bitcoins then it is good. But I think even if it is on paper bitcoins may still need to be used online. Thus the beggar still has to go to aby computer  shop to check on his/her account. Whether to sell ot hold is another thing the beggars would consider. I found still a bit complicated. But I believe it is a nice idea.

I do not understand if they do really need Bitcoin. As you know many of these people drink, and if they get BTC, they will sell it for any price to buy alcohol.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I never thought of this query! Yea you got a serious point actually
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

A lot of beggars have smartphones nowadays. People will also start giving them older smartphones that they no longer need instead of money. But this is talking genuine begging. In many countries, begging is a form of organised crime and the criminals will make sure the beggers, effectively slaves, under their control will have smartphones to collect bitcoin.
Professional beggar may have smartphone and internet facilities, but the real bigger who even spend their lives from hand to mouth, they cannot get their livelihood, so for such people i do not think that they can use bitcoin or can get any access to bitcoin. Even in some backward countries the middle class people cannot afford the internet expenses and therefore they also do not have access to bitcoin.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

I think if there are no more fiat money because it is already a digital currency world then beggars will not be begging for money anymore. They will beg for food and other material things that they need for the day.  the government will take action if this scenario will happen.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Actually they can try but i am not sure they know what it is and how to use it. Those people was lazy and have no idea how to make money so better to improve yourself guys.

subduedworsted

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Accessing it through the ATMs can be an option but I am not sure.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I think if there are no more fiat money because it is already a digital currency world then beggars will not be begging for money anymore. They will beg for food and other material things that they need for the day.  the government will take action if this scenario will happen.
I agree to this. The beggars will not ask for money anymore for the reason that it is not what they need anymore. They'll demand for materials that will help them survive, like the daily necessities such as food and clothing. The internet is the only access to cryptocurrency and that's something they do not prioritize to get them through the day.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

That's one of the disadvantages I see if bitcoin will be implemented worldwide, it's accessibility. To get in touch with bitcoins, basically you need a computer or at least a phone/tablet and a stable Internet connection. But since beggars are very poor and can't afford to have those things (they are hard even providing their necessities) then it's nearly impossible for them to have btc or any crypto, therefore, they can't adapt this new technological advancement.

Before implementing this, I think we should first eradicate the poverty because it is the main reason why beggars came up to that disposition in life.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Well this is going to be ine of the problems that bitcoin will face if it were to be implemented in the next years or decades. Many people who do not have access to the internet or even with any technological devices would not be priveledged to do transactions. This is a problem that I see but I also see positive sides of it. With bitcoin being used, beggars will start to decrease because people would have to find a job to help yhemselves vmbecause it would be hard ti seek help from other people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: