Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for beginner?  (Read 5503 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

coinbase -> gdax is the easiest way (territorial limitations)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Shackletoniac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

Bittrex is reliable so far and also has a lot of ALTs listed.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Currently, I use three exchanges specifically Bittrex, Binance and Etherdelta. I think the exchange that is most easy to use for beginners is bittrex because it is easy to navigate. Since it is one of the exchanges that has high volume, day traders would not be bored watching the prices of their coins and there are so many altcoins to choose from. If you cannot find the coin you are looking for then maybe it is listed in Binance. It is not that easy to navigate but you can get used to it when you use it for some time and their fee is low too. You can choose to have the trading fee in BNB coins so that you can have 50% off in the trading fee.

Etherdelta is not easy to navigate and somewhat confusing but you can find gems in there before the coins are listed in bigger exchanges and has the possibility to shoot up in price. You can try the three exchanges and choose what exchange you are comfortable with to trade.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

Binance is the best Exchange for Cryptocurrency. Lowest transaction fee (0.1% only)
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

There is an aspect of your question no one seem to have an answer: which exchange you can start trading easily with USD and vise versa. There are exchanges that show convertibility options to USD eg cryptopia but I have not used it so I cannot speak much about. I will be interested to know as well which exchange does that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

As I have also been a newbie,  I started with etherdelta since its so easy you dont have to create your account to trade,  just the existing wallet.  The.n I traded with hitbtc, actually unfil now Im still trading in those exchanges.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

Go for mercatox and binance there are good in beginners in trading you need only to buy an sell with easy way not like poloniex and bittrex so hard to buy it's slow but still i use that because that's two are also trusted exchanger so better to do is use that if you already comfortable to do trade,Moreover use all kinds of exchanger here for safety and to have knowledge also.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Coinbase and CEX,IO is suit for beginner.Both has an interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The trading is always at a click or two away, with excellent website speed
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

The best exchange for beginner for me is etherdelta or cyptopia, they both easily to use and also very secured from phishing sites or hackers. This exchanges are both popular, they both popular because they serves right.
Yeah cryptopia uses pins so it's safer for your account security. but I think a beginner trader needs a market with a huge marketcap with lots of coin variations. and it's on the poloniex exchange. they do require verification to trade. but the marketcap on there is huge. you can fill your orderd quickly and there is a lot of coin variation to trade and of course security is guaranteed
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

As a beginner, i've tried etherdelta and it was very easy to use but the cons about the site is that every move you make has a fee. Tried KuCoin and it was perfect.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

I make use of bittrex, although I tried coinsmarkets and it wasn't a good experience because my ECA is still stuck.

But all round I  think choice of exchange depends on the coin you want to purchase especially the altcoins.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Actually, there are so many cryptocurrency exchanges right now and it is even growing in numbers steadily. I can name some that are quite popular. Bitfinex has the biggest volume so I guess that is the number one for now. We also have Bittrex and Poloniex, the two of the most trusted crypto exchange platforms. We also have Cryptopia, HitBTC, Mercatox, C-CEX, Binance. Among these five last mentioned, I prefer Cryptopia. I have had smoother experience there.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

You can just deposit your usd to coinbase and use it to buy bitcoin and send it to other exchange to buy alts like bittrex or binance which is very good for begineer, or if you think there's too many hurdles, then you can wait for coinbase to add alts, they already planned to add them this year but nobody knows what alts. I don't know about usd but in my country there's exchange where you can deposit fiat and buy alts there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.

It really hurts me when hitbtc performance is declining because i used to trust this site for a while in which their system was used to be a user friendly but later on they just delisted our token without saying a words just because our coin CEO make a statement to their current issues that their bad performance is not good to all trading business. So we transfer to Cryptopia which is a user friendly too.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

I think a good exchanges for beginners is local exchanges, because there is a chat for the local language, so if you want to ask you can start a chat, I also suggest bittrex.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

Binance is really great for beginner as it has a very nice interface and very easy to use, it also has a wide variety of alts to buy and the volume in the exchange is big aswell, but it doesn't have usd deposit so you have to buy your bitcoin somewhere else and send it there afterwards.

mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:40:50 PM by mkmittalg

I've been very impressed with Bittrex.  I find it super easy to use. bittrex is the best tradind pladform.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

I think a lot of exchanger is suitable for beginners and easy to use. etherdelta i think is suitable for beginners. but it will be easier if you use the local exchanger own country because it will be easier to understand.
Mj1996

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

I am a biggener and I guess bittrex is more easy to use. 
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

As i got here in this forum, Etherdelta is the crypto exchange that i am using and i found it easy to use but lost my trust when exchange rate is starting to get high and lately it was DNS hacked. I am now starting to use Kucoin. And what's more interesting about Kucoin is that it has a higher trading value than other crypto exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: