Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for beginner?  (Read 5503 times)
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I have tried Mercatox and it's a very user friendly site. I recommend it for beginners but I don't know about the reliability. Successfully traded and withdrawn my assets there though.

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

I think you can use Coinbase & Bitfinex to deposit $ and just start buying coins Smiley Otherwise you can buy BTC just about anywhere and deposit BTC then trade with whatever you like.

In terms of easiest to use, I think once you take a tutorial in one of them (i.e. Bitfinex) it's going to be straight forward with the rest of them - especially with the base trading options. At least this was my experience.
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

In my experience, when I was a beginner in the trading world, I just used Bittrex and local exchanger.
I think Bittrex is the best exchanger to trade any coins. Because there have with high volume.
anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

there is lots of but the easiest one bittrex i personally use etherdelta for erc20 tokens and cryptopia for the other new stars.
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I think the easiest one to maneuver is Bittrex, hte only downside though is that you cannot deposit funds directly into it, as they do not provide that option. You can transfer coins though.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Oh come on meanbean, grow up, it's not that hard.  The "hurdles" you need to jump over seem to be hurdles to you because you are too lazy to figure out how to get bitcoin.
Be a lemming and use coinbase, it's super easy.
Hell, you can even use localbitcoins, there's people that'll sell btc for cash, bank transfer, paypal, you name it.

As far as a recommendation for a good beginner exchange, I would recommend binance.
It truly shines when you trade in bnb.
Just move your btc there, switch it to bnb (make sure you pay your fees using bnb, it's 50% cheaper) and trade like a funky monkey.

Some exchanges to avoid like the plague are hitbtc (won't let you withdraw), cryptopia(crazy high fees), and poloniex(can't handle large volume).

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

I think the best exchange for beginners is at Binance because the exchange is very crowded and easy.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

maybe you can check Shapeshift and some others even though it does not transact the actual way but also token convertors.
denysrodman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

I'm sleeping a little insider.
In the last most ad-hoc and fast X-Files, I get by buying coins before the listing for the new stock exchange and draining this token after listing on the starting pampa.
Also, 9 of the top 10 ICOs in November and December made x10-x20 in the first weeks immediately after the ICO.
Therefore, at the moment I have two main directions: a) learn about the upcoming listing on one of the following exchanges and b) have time to snatch the project token at the end of the ICO when entering the stock exchange.

To work in these areas, you will need to register on four major exchanges that constantly drop tokens immediately after the ICO (yes, it's refs, why not)

The most hawkish growth of the coin gives a listing on Binance - the stock exchange, which is always on top 1-2 positions and has a mad amount. That is, the coin is doomed to x2-x3 when entering the binance.
Kucoin and Gate exchanges are smaller, but they quickly go to the top due to the fact that they do not click with their beak and lose their current tokens.
Bibox is a new exchange, rumors are circulating that this is a Binance exchange project for the Asian market. If this is so, then soon we will see it in the top.
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

There are many good ones but so far my favorite ones are definitely binance and kucoin. Bittrex is pretty good as well but registration for new members is still blocked there
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
I think that those websites are more complicated to the average user than most websites because they demand to have verification before trading is allowed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

My suggestion is Kucoin and Binance and Coss. They are very friendly users, good for beginners. Very concise and not complicated. They are very easy to learn or try to start even in poloniex, when you are ready, you can start there, very nice GUI and has a good volume. Just try it, good luck.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

I suggest Coinbase for converting your FIAT in crypto and Kucoin and/or Binance for altcoin trading.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Try to avoid  etherdelta, kraken because they have unfriendly interface for newbs, and also hitbtc, bittrex because of their fees. Binance it can be nice for you because of big vol and low fees.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

if you have altcoin supported by bittrex I think that's good because bittrex according to some people is the recommended exchange

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

As a new trader you should try a new exchange like macro exchange. There isn't much activity there so you won't get scammed or hammered by whales. It's just starting up so worth a look, otherwise you can try cryptopia which is also good for newbies. https://macro.exchange

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Aside from etherdelta, i think most of exchanges are easy to use as long as you already trade once since exchange's interface are quite similar to each other.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

etherdelta is an exchange that can accept altcoin even though some people do not recommend it because of some things and I think there is no change from the first but may have many improvements

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

Binance,Bittrex are good for beginners-simple interface,lots of coins,but if you wanna try margin trading the best option is bitfinex. Etherdelta is good for trading eth tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: