Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

I like eth. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

I like eth. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

Since when did a coin price matters to investors when talking about being expensive or cheap? It is about the value of the whole coin circulating in the market or the market capitalization. 
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Bitcoin: Bitcoin is King
Litecoin: Fast and stable coin with the low fee to transfer.
Ethereum: Most stable and trusted coin after Bitcoin.
WAVES: Good platform with the excellent potential to grow.
NEO: Eth for China

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

For me the coins I've chosen is:

1, Bitcoin
2, Ethereum
3, Neo
4, Stellar
5, Dentacoin

As of now that is some of the coin that I've been studying appropriately for a month right now, cause for now i don't have enough money to invest in that crypto, but still i believe in the potentials on the coins that I've stated above.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

My Favourite coin that wont shake as of now are Bitcoin, XRP, ETH, NEO. I mentioned these because they are popular and wellknown to the industry. They are meant to grow in the graph for certain period of time and there is a long way to go.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

My favorite coins in crypto are ETH, BTC, Ripple, NEO, and Litecoin. I see the development of the coins from year to year is increasing now, and the number of users is also increasing. I think the coin is very suitable to be invested in the long term and the price will continue to increase. So my investment can grow and I can get a lot of profit.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Power ledger for now.Like the team,the project.Not that fast as some other coins in growth,but bit by bit this project is being integrated in the system.Also looking forward about Block array.What was promised is very interesting and can moon later

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

I think without including the top wellknown btc and eth; NEO, TRON, OmiseGO, Tether, Dash are my favourites as of now.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Favorites changes all the time, now it's a stellar and IOST, except for this BTC, ETH and maybe ADA ... You need to understand that the situation with altcoins is very unstable and you always need to balance between good growth and coin stability, or you can easily suffer big losses.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I can only give you 2 coins and this has been the most popular coins in crypto currency. BTC and ETH

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

My coin favorites to date are:
1. Bitcoin (BTC) the most common reason why I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is still the king of the crypto currency
2.Ethereum (ETH) its popularity in the crypto world makes this coin a candidate as a replacement for itcoin in the future therefore I love ethereum
3. NEO This coin has a very rapid price development since this coin is present in crypto currency I believe the price will continue to increase in the future
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

My coin favorites to date are:
1. Bitcoin (BTC) the most common reason why I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is still the king of the crypto currency
2.Ethereum (ETH) its popularity in the crypto world makes this coin a candidate as a replacement for itcoin in the future therefore I love ethereum
3. NEO This coin has a very rapid price development since this coin is present in crypto currency I believe the price will continue to increase in the future
My list is a little longer than yours but bitcoin comes at the top here too. Nothing has amazed me as much as bitcoin. It is the most profitable and helping coin. Anyone who will hold it for a good duration of time will never ever get disappointed. Ethereum is what can be trusted blindly. Neo has also great potential but other than these I cherish Litecoin, waves, Ethereum classic, bitcoin cash and Monero.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I not so in all this and so far only BTC for me one good coin. Perhaps I will begin to study as many coins as possible and the list will be added.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

I don't have any favorite coin specifically because for me best coin is the one that i can make most of money from. So it changes time to time. I think it is really stupid to stuck in a coin in crypto market because if you stuck with one coin you will probably miss other opportunities.

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

In my portfolio about 20 coins and I love them all and believe in them. I find it hard to choose 1 coin.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I'll keep the gains and multipliers aside.
Ethereum is my favourite coin because I can create decentralized apps which in general can cause a very decentralized internet. Eth is not just for ICOs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

It’s Idealcash $deal check it out at https://Idealcash.io
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

although I am still a newcomer to crypto and I do not know much about coins, I choose BTC and ETH as my favorite coin ... because I see many developments and interests of people on both coins
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

although I am still a newcomer to crypto and I do not know much about coins, I choose BTC and ETH as my favorite coin ... because I see many developments and interests of people on both coins
if we do not consider the etherium as the main investment fund, then I also stick to this plan. For Bitcoin you need to have a lot of confidence in its prospects, in order to invest in it a significant amount of its funds.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

if we do not consider the etherium as the main investment fund, then I also stick to this plan. For Bitcoin you need to have a lot of confidence in its prospects, in order to invest in it a significant amount of its funds.
if you remember 2017, and also it's time to change the beginning of 2018, then many have lost confidence in bitcoin. Seeing the price of 20,000 dollars, many rushed to make their investments, but to date they regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: