Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37305 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

ETH, EOS, NEO, TRX, Vechain is my favourite coins.

i will hold them for a long term

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

My favorite is still BTC, this is the most potential coin market, is the king of the Crypto market, so I trust and hold them, perhaps in the past, the BTC price rose sharply, but this time They fall down for us to buy.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

These are in order of preference; first goes BTC followed by ETH simply because they both seem to be amongst the first ones if not the actual ones to change the world of crypto. I also like LTC, IOTA and DASH as they seem to be following a healthy trend.

beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

My favorite coin is definitely Ethereum, have been mining it for over a year. Have been holding everything I have obtained, one of my long term holds that I believe will play out very nicely over the next year or so!

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I like Artiqox  $AIQ it's a completely new coin. Low market cap, a lot of upside potential. Artificial intelligence s going to be everywhere Wink
Problem with artificial intelligence and projects is that everyone will create the same projects. Who will make money if everyone use the same system  Huh
Coin need purpose, coin has to be used as money and only if it is used as money will success.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

EOS, ETH, PRIVCY and BITCOIN remains my favorite
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

The best coin is a QuarkChain (QKC) maybe you already heard about him. It's High-Capacity Peer-to-Peer Transactional System.
It's a little bit  like a zilliqa.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

5 coins are a little bit hard to name if we are talking about favourite but my picks are: waves, etherum, tron, bitcoin, ripple or neo, those coins for me will be creating crypto market in future.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Ethereum, Litecoin and Neo, all of them have a tremendous community and have served the same market, but in essence they are different from each other in many factors. If viewed in terms of risk Ethereum and Litecoin no more risk than Neo. Because there are still some important infrastructure which is still controlled by the community behind Neo, especially its government.
fraiser4554

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

My favorite one is Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered global inventory platform that advances the ecommerce industry towards a more inexpensive and secure online commerce experience for all participants. With its innovative smart contract protocol, Spl.yt applies Web 3.0 capability to ecommerce by putting buyers, sellers, and marketplaces first instead of middlemen services that currently dominate the industry. We expect all users of Spl.yt will save time and money through its automated ecommerce functions that remove costly and wasteful intermediaries and applications.Spl.yt Core is a blockchain-based self-regulating social utility that is publicly-accessible and easy to use. Spl.yt’s seamless integration with existing online retailers redefines ecommerce using smart contracts and Spl.yt’s own ERC-20 compliant crypto-token. This serves to help any buyer, seller, marketplace, or ecommerce party improve their experience and maximize value.
Spl.yt Core’s development will be overseen by the Splyt Core Foundation, a nonpartisan, non-profit entity. Spl.yt Core boasts the following capabilities to help ecommerce applications better support users who buy, sell, and manage goods on their platform:
Spl.yt Access Token (“SAT”)​: ​SATs are intended to secure the integrity of the Spl.yt ecosystem by serving four primary functions:
1. Access to buy and sell inventory on the global inventory blockchain
2. Disincentivize disingenuous behavior, including spamming the network, defrauding other ecosystem members, or failing to engage in real-world behavior that mirrors on-chain agreements;
3. Incentivizing competitors to pool efforts that are redundantly carried out in the legacy system, reducing barriers that cause oligopolistic corporations to thrive in the current ecommerce regime; and
4. Compensating individuals, such as arbitrators and listing validators, who help ensure the integrity of the Spl.yt ecosystem.
Decentralized Global Inventory​: ​Multiple websites and platforms can contribute to and use Spl.yt’s shared inventory listing base, competing instead on other significant business differentiators, such as shipping prices, support services, specialized competence, etc. For example, if Amazon, eBay, and textbooks.com were all built on Spl.yt Core, sellers of textbooks would list their textbooks once on one platform and the Spl.yt protocol would automatically populate their inventory on any other connected website. Conversely, a buyer of textbooks would only need to browse one website to compare products and prices. Once a buyer purchases an item listed with the decentralized global inventory, it will automatically de-list from every marketplace, avoiding any risk of double-purchasing the same item.
Sellers must deposit a small number of SATs to post an item with the decentralized global inventory to deter spam and fraudulent listings. These deposited SATs will be returned to the seller, distributed to other marketplaces, or sent to other users depending on the success and behaviors exhibited throughout the transaction.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Bitcoin is my number one, because it is the king. If it doesn't reach good prices, it can be really hard to see all altcoin prices high.

After of btc, my favourites are iota, ethereum, litecoin and waves.
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Bitcoin is my number one, because it is the king. If it doesn't reach good prices, it can be really hard to see all altcoin prices high.

After of btc, my favourites are iota, ethereum, litecoin and waves.

bitcoin is a coin that we must have and is still a favorite for all users of crypto coins, because as we know in addition the king of all bitcoin coin is also believed to grow its price and be able to increase the price again despite having a storm that makes the price fall. besides my other favorite bitcoin coins there are parts similar to you like ETH, Waves and others like Cardano, XLM, NEO.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

My favorite coins are now Ethereum and NEO I think these two coins have a bright future prospect can be seen from the development of these two coins are very good and continue to be popular.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

Both COSS and PRL

Coss because it does not need to change the world or be adopted, it just needs to create a working exchange with some coins that people want and the price rises.

PRL because capturing both decentralized storage and internet advertising could be a huge change in two industries at the same time. I also really like following the project and testing the testnets, I don't invest in it only for the potential ROI, but also because I believe that it is just an amazing idea and would love to see it working in the future.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

1. EOS

2. NEO

3. Ripple (XRP)

4. Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC)

these five coins become my favorite because with the coins I very often get a profit
supermario1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I have big hopes for safex, they seem like a serious company and are even planing on launching their own blockchain soon
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

my favorite coin is NEO. There are a few ICO on NEO and mostly they all reached hard cap. NEO gives Gas as reward to holders. Neo  can not reach eth but definetly neo will reach +$300 when real bull come. If china says there is no ban anymore than NEO will explose and reach +$300.
NEO has big community and they support it. Some day NEO will have own ecosystem.

Btc-Behlool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

Eth.. Is best i think in every project they are using it for their ICO.....
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

My favorite coins are;

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Ripple
Litecoin

Neo has a great potential in future.
Ripple is different from them because it is the one centralized coin in this market so I think it last forevet.

saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

I have two favorites right now.
1 NEO: Because china supports.
2- Tezos: High technology

I only take two of these. I do not need anything except that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: