Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37298 times)
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Multi-chain projects will always win. ICX and wanchain are the best. It will be very good in Cosmos in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bohdan98

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
fraiser4554

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

There is a huge explosion of digital currencies and a huge interest in Blockchain-based technologies. Digital currencies are exploding all over the world. There’s an interest towards this type of payments. More and more people continue to search the web for its possible uses, and today, internet users rejoice at the news of growing cryptocurrency acceptance by business enterprises. In fact, these are blockchain-based technologies that are charming more and more people from all around the world.
The problem with wire transfers and credit cards is that they are prone to identity theft. In an error where fraudsters are getting better at hacking business enterprises to steal client financials, using Crypto can shield you from such frauds.Crypto exclusively works online; there is no third party controlling them, there are no hidden charges, and the terms of service are simple and clear.Sometimes credit and debit card fee can be a huge cost for business, especially when many transactions are involved on a daily basis. However, since cryptocurrency is decentralized, the transactions fees are minimal. By accepting crypto payments, merchants can decrease their transaction fees to less than 1%.
INGOT Brokers is proud to give you clarity and transparency. INGOT Brokers is on hand to assist you straight away. Ingot Brokers works every hour to make your trading lives easier and to offer you a unique trading experience. As a result, INGOT Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to deposit, withdraw and trade!!!
Bitcoin can serve as a good means of deposits and withdrawal. INGOT Brokers that accept Bitcoin and Ethereum for deposits and withdrawal also allow the trader to trade BTC and ETH. So Ingot Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to trade in a variety of industries including real estate, banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, insurance, telecommunication services, commercial services as well as industrial goods. INGOT Brokers exclusively offers trading methods on MENA shares and indices in countries such as the UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait with the ability to go long or short.
With INGOT Brokers, you can use your crypto currency with online trading platform offering clients over 950 instruments and products to trade in various markets such as ETFs, Currencies, Shares, Indices and Commodities. INGOT Brokers’ platform offers a user friendly interface in a highly customizable trading environment in order to improve your trading performance. Enhanced charting functionality and sophisticated order management tools will assist you to manage your positions quickly and efficiently.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

my favorite coin for now is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum is better than other altcoin and now more and more fans, Ethereum is a promising coin so I rely on Ethereum for my future
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Ethereum and EOS are my favourite coins at the moment, but it is true that there are a lot ofthem that are good too, as an example, NEO, cardano, or a few other mores just like NANO.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

BITCOIN  ETHEREUM  EOS  TETHER  TRON are my favorite coins.Bitcoin has the best value among people.Last year the bitcoin price reached $19184.Surprising the world's bitcoin is good for short term investment.Long term investments in tether Tron and EOS.I think these are good for small investment.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

My favorite right now is Trinity. It is a sleeping giant and the team behind is very dedicated on the project. The team is not focused in the marketing but I did not buy it at first because I know it is still high and now it is around 500 sats, I spent BTC.30 just to buy it.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

I do not have one beloved koin. I like a few ideas. It is HoloChain, Icon, Aion, Iexec. All of them have a strong team and idea!
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Globalization has led many to take an interest in financial services that are doubter to international borders, including cryptocurrencies. Ethereum lets for more unlined, time and cost-efficient international money transfer. They are also perceived by some as a trustworthy alternative to localized currencies in regions with political conflict. A continuing issue is that the price of Ethereum and similar tokens has always been subject to a much wider range of price fluctuation, or volatility, than traditional currencies. This has stayed true as the concept seems more and more normal. Wide price fluctuation gives both investors and everyday digital cash users reasons to be skeptical about this innovation, even in the face of staggering potential payoffs.
There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.
The first issue to address is public perception. Image is of utmost concern in all forms of risk-based financial decisions, and is perhaps the biggest single reason for the instability of digital currency. When large numbers of investors act on negative press or industry skepticism about their holdings, this takes a toll on their value. Regardless of the extent to which this mistrust is based in reality, a poor or rapidly changing image can decrease or destabilize asset prices significantly. This can in turn lead to a vicious downward spiral — a selling panic. Thus, perception and image management is a critical component to supporting new ventures, even if the “real” risk or functionality of an asset like BTC is not nearly so ambiguous.   INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance.
The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.
Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Currently my favorite coin is pundi X and Binance coin,  they are both solid projects with great prospect,  although the bearish market is making them unstable, but I'm pretty sure that they both gonna yield handsomely before this year runs out
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Dragonchain used to be one of my favourite coins, but the price is more than dumped at the moment and it is more like a deadcoin at the moment, the same for Elixir and Quantstamp, but they are good projects by the way, only that without hype
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

My favorite coin is probably Litecoin, Why Litecoin? Wherever Litecoin is accepted, it is usually the easiest option for me to make payments. Litecoin has low transaction fees and has fast confirmation by the blockchain. Bitcoin might be a better store of value, but Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that I can use for everyday purchases.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

I don't have any favorite coin now because as of now I study every coin i invest especially bitcoin. But for now I will choose bitcoin as my lucky coin and some in altcoin.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Right now my favorite coin if Privcy. It's a 20 week air drop and the process of having to interact with the community makes one feel a little positive towards it. Like a child, you want to see it grow up into something good.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

How do these giant firms even get to dominate the market in the first place? Historically speaking, high entry costs and legal privilege (for instance licenses which are granted to a limited number of recipients in a given jurisdiction) played a part. Today’s fastest growing platforms that gain power and leverage over the market as they gain value commensurate with more users. Social media platforms like Facebook and e-commerce platforms like Amazon that incorporate social media features such as reviews and comments, are examples of members of this new kind of oligopoly.
Terry Gross, the host of NPR’s “Fresh Air” radio interview show noted, during her talk with New York Times tech columnist Farhad Manjoo:
“…the ‘frightful five’ — Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook — are collectively more powerful than many governments.”
Add to this list of giants, Alibaba, the world’s most popular destination for online shopping. Its online sales totaled $248 billion in 2013, more than eBay and Amazon.com combined. And its novel “Singles Day” sales event (begun as a tongue-in-cheek protest against Valentine’s Day, by college students in the 1990s) broke all records for sales in a single day in 2017. This kind of power in e-commerce is impossible to ignore.This problem has become increasingly dangerous, as issues of fraud, identity theft, and other privacy issues have finally come to the attention of lawmakers in the European Union, resulting in the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR as it’s known. This regulation came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018 and sets principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while imposing fines that can be revenue-based. The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens, so it’s critical for corporate compliance officers. And it’s giving them all a major headache as they scramble to avoid the fines associated with non-compliance. Such are the problems of a centralized system. These are the issues of middlemen.Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur.
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

Ethereum will always be my favourite coin, and it has been like this for more than a year and a half already. Monero is another of them, but it is a very weird coin and the dips are more than weird, it is more than anonymous and that is the reason of why i like it
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin.
Reason- it is not only the premiere but it is also the most valuable and acceptable cryptocurrency all over the world. And with the help of the lightening network, Bitcoin transaction speed is satisfactory for everyday transaction.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
the first coin I choose is the king of the crypto currency Bitcoin, the reason is because the price is very expensive. and fantastic price fluctuations
hereafter is ethereum, the reason is because its product ie smartcontract is widely used, the third I choose Tokenomy (TEN) because this coin is my country coin, to 4 I choose Ripple (XRP) alsanya because crypto currency is very easy exchanged for FIAT currency
the last one I chose Monero, this coin has very good potential
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

So far I only used Bitcoin and ETH on my transaction since these coins are the only coins that are available on our local digital wallet and I can easily trade our fiat to this two coins easily.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Spl.yt is the first smart contract-powered e-commerce protocol designed to automate points of friction in the e-commerce industry -- barriers that have allowed large centralized oligopolistic entities (like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, ebay, Walmart, and CJ Affiliate) to capture the legacy market. Spl.yt’s Alpha demo is available to test loading inventory onto its decentralized inventory system and to use its software tokens. A few other blockchain-based projects are developing platforms to address various issues plaguing today’s e-commerce regime, thereby validating the need for solutions, though their centralized business models and failure to contemplate decentralized governance over their products indicates they will never reach the same levels of success truly decentralized projects Bitcoin or Ethereum have. Without evidence of progress and a truly decentralized mission, we do not believe these new projects represent real competition, so Spl.yt’s real competitors are those listed above that reap a lion’s share of the rewards without adding value for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces. Blockchain technology is a game-changing solution that shows promise in the rapidly evolving e-commerce arena. At the heart of new advancements in this space is the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a blockchain-backed nonprofit operating out of Santa Monica, California. This startup aims to deliver a smart contract-based protocol that supports a new era of efficient, transparent and secure e-commerce systems.
Targeting those who sell, buy or facilitate purchases of retail items online, Spl.yt will help save time and money for this audience by removing middlemen functions and services by way of its decentralized e-commerce model.
Spl.yt’s capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter-marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution and automated affiliate marketing incentives. Driven by a global blockchain inventory, one that features tokenized incentives to foster honest, real transactions, those involved in buying and selling will experience Spl.yt’s fair and efficient e-commerce process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: