Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

My favorite coins are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ether
3. Monero
4. BNB
5. Kucoin
These are the coins that will be in the top for a number of fundamental reasons. Bitcoin and ether leaders in the market. So far, they have no equal. This is why they are currently unattainable for any other coins. Monero - this is a private coin, which has been in the top of currences for several years ( I want to note that zcash its also a good coin, I just prefer monero). BNB and Kucion are exchange coins, which will be are relevant as long  as these exchanges are relevant. I think it's a long time.
Of course there are a few more excellent coins like neo, iota, omg and others. But in the top 5 I would introduce those about which I wrote in the beginning.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Firstly, I think bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. After of the bitcoin, my favourites are ethereum, litecoin, neo, stratis, monero and iota, according to their potential.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

It is certain that bitcoin has always been my favorite coin from time to time and besides that some of my other favorite altcoins like ethereum, cardano, ripple and litecoin. I believe that these coins will continue to improve their growth and develop better in the future for the technology they carry.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

my favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum. maybe that will change, if i have more experience. but until then, these are my two favorites.
KayceeMae

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Electra (ECA)
Has to be ECA. One of the most active dev teams I've seen. Surprisingly huge and active community. I'm currently riding the wave from 5 sats to what it is now.
My highest holding for 2018 Smiley

REBL
Elix, and PRL have tons of potential with very productive teams.
Six Doigts

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

Coins i value the most are coins that tend to have solid development team combined with a high potential vision/product :
- Ambrosus AMB : Heavy undervalued supply chain with experienced team and probably the most advanced in term of IoT, things will get serious starting in september there was a "soft launch" this month but real stuff begin in september with masternodes and industrial clients.
- Cardano ADA : Still early but probably the most promising blockchain in term of tech, with huge dev power.
- Ethereum ETH : The king of dapps, it may change in the future but right now most projects are built around ethereum.
- Basic Attention Token BAT : Real use case around Brave which is a solide interner browser.

There are many others ofc, but in my opinion people tends to look at good but uncomplete projects that don't have necessary a future. Let me give a few exemple :
- Ark : Solide team and dev but the project has no real use case => no value
- ZIL, LISK, STRAT... : They are many but i think every blockchain solution for enterprises like these are not a good short term bet. Not only it's too early but they are a lot (all good) on the market. They need to prove their value.
- dex tokens : as good as they can be, it seems the demand for decentralized exchanges isn't something right now.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

My favorite altcoins like ETH, BCH, WAVES, LTC and ADA, which might have a chance to survive in the future in this market and also get involved in a significant increase at the end of each year from bitcoin, because bitcoin is another barometer of coin prices.
And the most important thing is that the team and the founders in the coin stand are also solid and professional and these coins have also been used as transactions every day as a method of payment for purchases of goods and services.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.

You have to be actively involved in crypto market and should not stay passive. If I talk about my favorite coins, i normally prefer Bitcoin and ETH for long term business and trading. I try to avoid risk and the rest desirable thing comes itself. This is one strategy that can enable you picture the future worth of your portfolio. A motivation of course.

This is the magic of long term investment which keep you away from the chaos of price fluctuation and day trading. It is actually the addition to the value of every coin that you cash after holding for long.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

My favorite coins still bitcoin and Ethereum. This two coins give more profitable than the others. Bitcoin is leader in the cryptocurrency market.
And Ethereum is the 2nd famaous coins after bitcoin. Every years this two coins increase fast and more surprise to the investors.
Until now I still hold this coins only.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum only, it will give you high profit in the right time just hodl and some patience waitung for that right time it will be worth it

I agree that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most powerful cryptocurrencies with the largest market capitalization but it does not mean that I cannot have some other favorites. I love Cardano. IOTA, and TRON, for instance.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

The Great Future awaits Him!My personal favorite right now is Waves. Its very great alternative coin. The great future awaits him!

That is what I like about the crypto currencies. It offers coins like Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin which are way too profitable and the pace of growth is much accelerated than that in the traditional business which is way too passive due to the absence of technological intervention. Since the sole purpose of investment in crypto currencies is the maximization of profit in majority of cases, long term investment should be preferred to avoid any anxiety in trading and earn good money.
choychoy

Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Favorite coin is Bitcoin and it will probably always be my favorite. I have made more gains on other coins but to this day I owe a lot to Bitcoin and without it I wouldn't be in the great position that I am in. Favorite altcoin if I had to say though would be Bcash, jk not Tongue.

Yeah same here...I will choose the best currency that we have and investing in bitcoin will give us hopes that someday we can achieve our financial freedom. So, invest while it's still at lower price.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

there are several altcoins that I really like, this altcoin has provided benefits and made me happy, I like 6 altcoins, namely:
1.Waves
2.ADA Cardano
3.Ripple
4.Ethereum
5.Eos
6.Docademic

altcoins that are able to give me an advantage, altcoin is a favorite for me.
kashkin

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

I think that the era of a very good crypto currency called EOS will begin in the near future, since the ETH was shocked, and it is already possible to catch up a little, and then go far in front of it

coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

One of the most time-consuming parts for online retailers is keeping inventory current and up to date. This is especially challenging when items are listed on different marketplaces. When an item is listed for sale on several sites and is then purchased on one, the vendor must update the listing on every site individually. If there is an error in this process or somebody drops the ball, the retailer may double-sell the item, leading to unhappy customers, unflattering reviews, and frustrated vendors. Spl.yt solves these problems by seamlessly and securely connecting inventory records and transactions across all marketplaces. So as soon as an item is purchased on one market, it is delisted from all the others. No more checking and updating multiple listings manually.

Let’s go through the process of how the global e-commerce inventory of Spl.yt works. Spl.yt’s infrastructure helps online retailers to connect to the blockchain and utilize smart contract technology for maintaining, listing, and selling the best products online. The blockchain helps with transparent and secure transactions while Spl.yt’s smart contracts enable consumers to do things like fractionally purchase any item that is impractical to buy on their own (think yachts or even planes).
You can imagine how this new tech will be useful in your daily life by accessing our alpha to imagine. There, you will see a dashboard with a user’s identifying info and stats, such as email address, wallet address of SAT tokens, and balances. Across the top are three clickable menu options: ALL LISTINGS, SUBMIT LISTINGS and MY PURCHASES. And under that is a handy search bar to help you find what you’re looking for. Once a buyer decides on an item, making a purchase is quick and easy using SAT tokens. As you can see SATs, are automatically deducted from your total balance once you buy an item. These features and more are available to any marketplace who leverages the power of decentralization by linking to our easy-to-use SDKs.
Further, if you click CHECK MARKET II, you will see how buyers are not limited to any specific marketplace as any Spl.yt-powered marketplace has the same inventory. This gives every buyer the best options for finding the best product at the best price without having to browse multiple stores.

The alpha also shows what it would be like for a seller conducting business on Spl.yt power marketplaces. If you click the SUBMIT LISTINGS tab, you will see a simple form to enter an item’s details like title, description, and price. The form also has an optional referral reward, which can be paid to another site if they help find a buyer. In this way, Spl.yt is an automated affiliate marketing brokerage and incentive service that includes invoicing and payments . All without expensive headache of interacting with greedy intermediaries.
Like any blockchain-app, you can verify your transaction trail on the blockchain by simply clicking the CHECK BLOCKCHAIN tab on the left. And, like how buying an item de-lists it from other websites, you can see how Spl.yt automatically populates your new listing across multiple marketplaces by clicking the CHECK MARKET II. Further, because all Spl.yt payments settle upon completion, unpaid and inaccurate affiliate marketing agreements are a thing of the past. Everyone, from social media influencers to drop-shippers to individual consumers, can benefit by using Spl.yt to post listings to their websites or other social media channels.
There is another unique feature in this section: the option for “fractional sale” of an item. This feature allows consumers to buy pieces of something like they would a timeshare, which (once funded) they can seamlessly and collectively manage, monetize, and book time to use and enjoy. If you select this option, you can enter Asset Type, Yearly Cost of Ownership, and Funding Duration for a fractional item. Sellers can sell any asset for fractionally, like cars, musical instruments, season sports tickets, or even a private jet. (More details on this in another post!)
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

i like top coin in marketcap. i like them bcz they are good coin which has good communities and developments
they are top leader in cryptocoins, best for long term investmen

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

my favorite coins are ethereum and neo. I am still convinced that the coin will certainly be at the highest price position, I am sure that ethereum and neo can compete with many other dialtcoin coins that already exist and become an alternative for long-term investment.

tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

ETH., it is the most useful and most used coin beside from our Bitcoin, 99.9 percent of ICO is using it, membership on crypto site is upgraded with ETH and you can use it also into holding... Just amazing!
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

Fcoin is Favorite Coin Cheesy https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/fcoin-token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: