Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37309 times)
stiucsib86

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

BTC - "Digital Gold" 
ETH - Crypto Kitties :p
LTC - Charlie. Kidding. There are many actual work done and initiative to integrate the payment system for the coin.
XEM - Mosaic. Popular in the east.
HAV - Dual-token with nUSD stablecoin.
PRiV - Cool airdrop now :p
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, the reason is that Bitcoin is the most expensive coin and is the oldest coin among other coins.
The second is Ethereum, I think Ethereum is a stable coin and there are many platforms that develop Ethereum based.
The third is Ripple, Ripple is a coin that has very good technology can transfer very quickly.
The fourth is Neo, Neo is a coin that is profitable for short-term investments.
And the fifth is litecoin, I think litecoin has a good ability to coin with good technology and fast transfer.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

Bitcoin:The world's first cryptocurrency.blockchain technology
Ethereum:It is reliable and good coin.Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts
Nano:Investing in this will get a lot of profit.
Waves
Litecoin
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

From the moment i enter cryptocurrency. I easily fell inlove in ethereum. Ethereum is my favorite coin. Because i truly believed in this crypto. And i think it will give me huge payout in the future.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

This might look very unprofessional, but my favorite coin always changes. And mostly I set my standard based on coinmarketcap. That might not sound cool, but I did it. However, I have the two coins that are definitely not replaced no matter the situation happens, they are bitoin and ethereum.

mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Every new technology, from the advent of the internet, to Over-The-Top (OTT), and now blockchain, shakes the foundations of the media ecosystem. These days, on-demand downloadable and streamable content are a standard expected by consumers. These developments have led to more modular offering for viewers, who now possess the ability to watch programs free of time constraints once imposed by networks. This has thrown a proverbial wrench into the works where monetization in this sector is concerned.
Evidently, there’s a need for standardized metrics for content providers and advertisers in OTT. The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.
There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Btc and neo are my favorite coin.Neo will reach btc in the future.You can be sure of that.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
Why you are Questioned it,all right if you are curious I will give you the answer of your question.BTC,LTC,DOGE,ETH,DASH.that's the best 5 coin list I favorit,the only reason the coin has ever given me an abundant advantage besides the coin is actually a lot but the 5 coins already give more rewards and profits.Speculation is needed when you are looking for the coin you are going to buy,The best reason I can give is the 5 coin has long term aspect. Wink
All coins are good. But not all the coins you use. Of course there are several coins that you like the most among 5 coins. I personally most often use ETH coins as investments. Because many also use ETH in each market.
Neurzway

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

fusion , ada , neo
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Spl.yt Core Foundation, a Science Blockchain backed non-profit based in Santa Monica CA, is a smart contract infrastructure for online markets: they are increasing efficiency, transparency and security in e-commerce.

Spl.yt helps buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions and services through a decentralized the e-commerce stack. Spl.yt’s smart contract capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter- marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution system, and automated affiliate marketing rewards. Check out https://www.spl.yt/.

Spl.yt is kicking off the first phase of its Bounty Program by distributing 500,000 SAT tokens to community members. Follow on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit. For more detailed information, please join the https://bounty.spl.yt/

Overview: https://bounty.spl.yt/

- Join our Telegram group:  20 SAT
- Follow us on Twitter:         10 SAT
- Follow us on Facebook:     10 SAT
- Follow us on Reddit:          10 SAT

Fill out the referral form to claim your SAT tokens . Complete the registration form and start earning SAT tokens
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Be careful. With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else.
What can you learn from this? Either take the hard road, where you become a speculator and ride the charts, or the easier one by identifying the worthy coins and investing in them at a time like this one, where fear and the unknown is in the market. Then just watch as the coin breaks boundaries and your investment in its value increases naturally. Have a look at the eterbase exchange.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

To be honest I have a lot of them. Now I prefer Elastos, Red Pulse (Phoenix), Fusion, COINVEST and others. In fact, the market situation is very strongly luring.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Personally, I like the coins, which are time-tested.
The first coin is Bitcoin,I think it is clear why this coin is the first.The second coin is NEM-this is the second coin of Japan. The third coin is NEO - the Second coin of China.  The fourth coin ETH - the Second coin of Russia and not only. Bitcoin Cash is the second coin after bitcoin in importance. This coin has very huge growth prospects.

Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

I very much like the coin of STRAT and NEM. These are my most favorite coins and I hope that they will justify my love for them. I really want them to grow up

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Minexcoin - it gives me a passive income, about 5% monthly by parking my coins Wink.
Ethereum - because it is a next big think how to use a blockchain in other many ways.
NEO - because I see a big potentional in this coin
Bitcoin - because thanks to Bitoin we have this world of cryptocurrency.
Idap - currently in ICO phase and their idea is really cool to create Crypto derivatives exchange, many positive reviews about IDAP, big partnerships!

My answer will not be something original. I believe that Bitcoin is the best. It is my favorite. As for the other cryptocurrencies, I trust some altcoins and hold them - these are Wings, Kick, Eidoo, Litecoin
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

In the wake of these developments, shows and advertisers alike are lost. Targeting viewers, as well as gleaning insights, was once a task made easy by having specific shows aired at specific times. As audiences increasingly migrate to the internet for their content, these methods are no longer as efficient as they once were, and will only continue to diminish in effectiveness over time.Evidently, there’s a need for standardized metrics for content providers and advertisers in OTT. The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.
There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Mine is Monero. The reason is simple - it provides real anonimity and security, it is like BTC + coin mixer so I really like that fact. n2 is ETH, of course. n3. BTC because it is the classics.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

BTC is the top coin for me Grin Grin
However in terms of investments I prefer Ingot ICO and Iexec project. Both have superb team and idea behind and may bring u a fortune
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

BTC is the top coin for me Grin Grin
However in terms of investments I prefer Ingot ICO and Iexec project. Both have superb team and idea behind and may bring u a fortune
Im considering investing in Ingot project but still hesistating..Market is very weak and locking up my money into the ICO Huh Well, have not decided yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: