Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37317 times)
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I've got 2 favourite coins VeChain and NEO. VeChan has amazing partnerships and has lot's of them already, even BMW and DNVGL. NEO is the next Ethereum with PoS concept and an amazing background. Both are severly undervalued at the moment.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

I am trying to increase my ethereum amount in these days, because I think it is very promising. And also, I think IOTA is a very unique coin to follow. After of these, my other favourites are litecoin and stellar.
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.
There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

ADA is my favourite coin, i think the growth potetnial is huge
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.
Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts. Spl.yt employs a dispute resolution protocol using Spl.yt Access Tokens (SATs) that will facilitate the dispute resolution process.
The process is designed to facilitate a fair and efficient resolutions using a poker-like staking mechanism. Let’s say a buyer claims never to have received a purchase. To make a dispute claim, the buyer deposits a set amount of SATs into escrow. This escrow process is designed to deter fraudulent dispute claims. If the seller confirms the buyer’s claim, the tokens are returned to the buyer, the payment for the the item is refunded and the dispute is resolved. However, if the buyer and seller disagree, the seller will then deposit tokens into escrow to make an opposing claim, triggering the dispute resolution protocol. This is where the Spl.yt community and self regulating aspect of the system come into play. Qualified anonymous arbiters who participate in the Spl.yt ecosystem are assigned to random cases in which they are presented evidence from both sides in order to resolve the dispute. When the resolution is reached, the smart contract will automatically dispense the escrowed tokens to the winner. The arbiter will also receive a small percentage of the escrowed tokens as a fee for their efforts. We see the combination of transparency via the blockchain, smart contract resolutions, and Spl.yt token mechanics as a way for the ecommerce to run in a smooth and fair manner that does not require parties to transact with blind trust.
To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

That's a no-brainer, it's definitely Eterbsase currently. The project has the most promising ideas. They provide a brand new approach to exchange implementation that features different algorithms that support new matching techniques in their backend processing to improve speed and throughput.
It is a one-of-a-kind crypto exchange that takes compliance at heart. Similar to BNB and KuCoin, the Eterbase coin will be a central figure in the operations of the platform, and will surely increase in value. The Eterbase exchange will also have some features not present in current exchanges, like social trading.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Spectrecoin is my faV coin.
Privacy COIN
RING SIGNATURES + STEALTH ADDRESSES
PROOF-OF-STAKE V3
IN-CLIENT INTEGRATED TOR
and much more !
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

if for my master coin faforit, I prefer to choose coin eth besides the standard price for the middle class and that certainly is definitely more profitable than the other coins, so it's a fadorite choice, yes, coin eth master.

loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

i like NCASH. it has practical uses in the real world. it is a bridge connecting customers and stores. it will be popular in the retail industry, not far in the future.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

There are actually good coins in store and we just have to choose the best one. As for me, I would still choose ripple, bitcoon and ethereum. Altcoins are in dip now and is in shaky condition and it would be a risk if I'll invest my earnings in it. However, when the market recovers, I could still find good coins for sure.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

My coin favorites are not much there are only 2, the first bitcoin is the reason because bitcoin is king in crypto currency in this time because almost all exchanges use it, the second is ethereum because ethereum has good potential and the best etherum altcoin to date

CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

if you want ICO project, check gabrotech.io (my signature)

but if you want tradeable coin - my favorites are :

1 - ETH (ethereum)
2 - Monero
3 - litecoin
4 - bytecoin (cryptonote alg)
5 - dash

tokens : (not mineable)
1 - EOS
2 - TRON
3 - STORM
4 - LYMPO
5 -  ROBOTINA

my top ICO coins

1 - Gabrotech.io
2 - UBEX
3 - WPPenergy
4 - extradecoin
5 - UbcoinMarket

but check you to, dont trust me, tradeing is your risk
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Today many coins are on the deep from interesting. But I made for self favourite list. In this I include Ada, Fusion, Enigma, Neo, ETH in the small part. I think all these coins will have a big value and they can make own goals. That's why I buy more from this list. But I have another interesting  Cool
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

I have a lot of coins that I really like coins like NEO and STRAT are some of the most significant in my portfolio
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

maybe everyone has a different favorite coin, in my opinion the most used is the good one to choose from, so I chose bitcoin and ethereum as my favorite coin because they are the most widely used and almost all exchange uses bitcoin and etherum

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

List of some low key coins im watching

ontology
0xcert
vertcoin
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

The best coin is of course the best coin with the highest market value, so it's the best according to my research on BTC.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

1. Bitcoin
2. EOS
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. Still IOTA

I have the same reason about all of them - my view of potential growth of the prices, nothing more. I do not take the use or the price development last few months.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

hmm I think my favorites are BTC, ETH, Ripple, NEO and the fifth one changes its position every week haha, Bitcoin will always have a place in my heart, because it was the first one I was interested in in this world of wonders, ETH has always interested me and has awakened my interest in programming to develop dapps, ripple and neo are more financial decisions and I think they will provide many benefits to those who invest in it.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

besides the obvious ones, like neo, eth, btc or ripple I like NEM a lot it's a really clean coin, has no mining, users get paid to maintain the network, scalable, fast, they are getting the smart contract technology and is pretty inexpensive right now, a really nice and clean currency which I think will slowly catch on more and more. They're still working in the catapult technology but is launching anytime soon, so if you want to get in before it goes higher now is not a bad time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: