Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37305 times)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

I have a favorite coin and it frequently gives me an advantage when making investments. As BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO and the coins all Cardano is very nice and has a development that continues to rise. And for years it made me do long-term investment because the price of the coins is very low.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

There are lots of coins that are my favorites, some of the coins that I count on are etheerum, Cortex, IOTA, and Cardano, I hope this year can repeat the performance last year so I can get big profits.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

My favorite coins are quite exotic)) I really adore XEM, Electronium, PundiX, Coss, Cindicator and Trueflip. I don't know why for sure, maybe it's time which proved that they are of real value with strong dedicated teams who are ready to implement every and each milestone of their roadmaps no matter what.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
tatangas215

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

At HIT Protocol, the new blockchain-based initiative developed by iPowow, are creating an innovative new ecosystem for TV and video viewers, networks, shows and brands designed to inspire and incentivize a balanced and robust community of global users. The success of any tokenized economy fundamentally relies on a carefully orchestrated balance, so we’ve brought together an inclusive array of options for specific activities with commensurate rewards, corresponding to all vital roles in our protocol for incentivized engagement in media. The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

My favorite coins are quite exotic)) I really adore XEM, Electronium, PundiX, Coss, Cindicator and Trueflip. I don't know why for sure, maybe it's time which proved that they are of real value with strong dedicated teams who are ready to implement every and each milestone of their roadmaps no matter what.
It seems to me that Stellar and XYO coins have recently begun to show themselves very well. In any case, I allocated a certain amount of money to invest in these coins. I think that the prospects will be better.

HELLO EVERYONE.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

i still hold with ethereum. even with anyone said ethereum is gonna crashing, i still have faith that ethereum is gonna rise in the next bullrun.

I think Ethereum is a good coin also. I think Ethereum will be 2 000 dollars in the next few years in my opinion. It is going up again for sure. We just need to wait and be patient.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

My favourite coins are ethereum, neo and bitcoin. In my opinion, there are some other coins which are trying to catch the popularity of these three, and I think iota is one of these alts.
My favorite coin is also the same as your favorite coin,
I think the three coins do not need to doubt the future,
and if we invest in these three coins it might be very profitable

The list of my favorites consists of the altcoins that have been used for several years and from the tokens that are pretty new. These are DASH, Monero, Zcash, Ontology, Cardano.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

For now, the favorite coin for me is some coin, first of course bitcoin (BTC), then ethereum (ETH).
The next coin (exactly token) is monetha (MTH) and spectre.ai (SXDT and SXUT). because I heard there will be a big pump on these tokens, especially monetha (MTH).

The same as me) Bitcoins is my favorite and afetr it is Ethereum. Also I have ripple and monero

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

My favorite Altcoin is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has blockchain technology, many ICO projects are built on the ERC20 platform. Every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. Cardano has a professional development team, it has good scalability because it has overcome many limitations of Bitcoin. NEO is dubbed the Asian dragon, it has a large support community. I believe NEO will grow strongly over the next few years.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

my topmost coin is a tezos, I think it is the most underestimated coin on the market, I am waiting for the release of the main project network soon
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

I am still putting my money to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano and Lumens. These altcoins played very strong last year and have suffered the most tragic dumo ive seen. Current value is way too good and tempting l. I would also give room for a few more altcoins.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I just generally interesting altcoins and I will list it 5 favorite. So, at the top of my favorite - Ethereum, I believe in him and believe that he will break all the tops, comes after Bitcoin, which is haunted at night many traders, and then 3 promising comrade - Dash, BitcoinCash, zcash.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

As of right now I would say Ethos it looks like it is going to be a good wallet that goes on your mobile phone. It just launched and I have been trying it out and it has been great for me so far.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

SkyChain, Ubex, Waves  - Thats my top 3!
SkyChain is realesing the beta version in few weeks and neural networks is very hot topic now!
Ubex will mae a revolution on the market of advertizing. Moreover with such strong partners as Nvidia!
Waves is realising smart contracts soon and with the integrated DEX exchage may easily challenge ETH
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

SkyChain is realesing the beta version in few weeks and neural networks is very hot topic now!
Ubex will mae a revolution on the market of advertizing. Moreover with such strong partners as Nvidia!
Waves is realising smart contracts soon and with the integrated DEX exchage may easily challenge ETH
SkyChain will rule the market of neural networks. A lot of projects are now conducting the crowdsales and gonna operate with neural networks and AI in health caring industry but we already have a future leader in this sector - SkyChain
Ubex is also prominent project, I have very big confidance in its success but still not such promising as SkyChain.
So two of you list are reasonable investment but the 3rd one...Thats ridiculous! Waves is the platfrom for shit tokens, thats it. Smart contracts they will realese will be NON turing complete that means they can not replace ETH ones anyway!!! foreget about waves for a year at least... They are not worthy to invest now
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

SkyChain will rule the market of neural networks. A lot of projects are now conducting the crowdsales and gonna operate with neural networks and AI in health caring industry but we already have a future leader in this sector - SkyChain
Ubex is also prominent project, I have very big confidance in its success but still not such promising as SkyChain.
So two of you list are reasonable investment but the 3rd one...Thats ridiculous! Waves is the platfrom for shit tokens, thats it. Smart contracts they will realese will be NON turing complete that means they can not replace ETH ones anyway!!! foreget about waves for a year at least... They are not worthy to invest now
Neural Networks are cool indeed and will be a very hot topic in 2019! However only few users understand that unfortunatelly! But it is for a luck I guess.. Grin
Will Hold SkyChain for 1-2 years. The same for Ubex - cool idea team is turning into the life.
But I would disagree about waves - waves it is the second platfrom after waves with the most issued tokens! more then 15k different tokens were issued! Thats the true competitor for ETH
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

As of right now I would say Ethos it looks like it is going to be a good wallet that goes on your mobile phone. It just launched and I have been trying it out and it has been great for me so far.
in my opinion it is better ethereum or pundi X,
and of course the price will go up again later this year
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

My favorite coins are Bitcoin and BTM. Both of these cryptocurrencies have made me a considerable profit, and I think it is safe to invest in them!
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Neural Networks are cool indeed and will be a very hot topic in 2019! However only few users understand that unfortunatelly! But it is for a luck I guess.. Grin
Will Hold SkyChain for 1-2 years. The same for Ubex - cool idea team is turning into the life.
But I would disagree about waves - waves it is the second platfrom after waves with the most issued tokens! more then 15k different tokens were issued! Thats the true competitor for ETH
We have completly different oppinions about Waves..For me it is a rabbish. Better to allocate funds that you have there to SkyChain or Ubex. Moch more chances for the profit. IMHO
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

I dont know if neural networks will be really in hot trend in 2019 but for portfolio diversification - SkyChain holding as well as Ubex is must have thing.
Will buy some both of projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: