Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37307 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

I have a lot of favorite coin in cryptocurrency but here is my top 5 that I think have chance to increase the value someday.
Ethereum, bitcoin , litecoin, waves and ripple I think most of us have that coin because for me that coin is one of your favorite too.
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

A study by Accenture of viewers watching broadcast TV, revealed that 87% watch with a 2nd screen (mobile device). Our current culture of entertainment is a multi-tasking, detail-seeking, fact-checking, high-speed game of thrill-seeking viewers raising the stakes ever higher for entertainment providers and brand marketers seeking a slice of their divided attention.
Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

SAFEX all in!  Cool

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

If I now choose IOTA this is a very potential coin, maybe in the future this coin will overtake ETH, so I think we should hold them and buy in

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

My favorite coins are Bitcoin and BTM. Both of these cryptocurrencies have made me a considerable profit, and I think it is safe to invest in them!

I have got different favorites. The first group consists of the altcoins that are already the crypto veterans (Litecoin, Monero, DASh). The 2nd group includes the new alts like Ontology and OMG.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:
For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

My favorite coins are Bitcoin and BTM. Both of these cryptocurrencies have made me a considerable profit, and I think it is safe to invest in them!

I have got different favorites. The first group consists of the altcoins that are already the crypto veterans (Litecoin, Monero, DASh). The 2nd group includes the new alts like Ontology and OMG.
Today it is very difficult to trust other projects besides the etherium and Bitcoin. The market is in very poor condition, and how this situation will affect other projects is impossible to predict. In any case, Bitcoin and the etherium give at least some kind of guarantee.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

My first is NEO- I think it is very undervalued, second is ADA as i see it as a huge project, third is XLM, 4th is ETH and fifth is good old BTC

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins ever. Two the most stable and strong currencies at the market!

mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins ever. Two the most stable and strong currencies at the market!
of course, my favorite bitcoin and ethereum coin from now until now, because these two coins have great potential and the future is also bright. and the two coins are also the best for long-term investment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

These two coin not only you like but also everyone likes, they are like two kings. XRP, DASH and NEO are also favorite coins, they are also very strong and stable.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

My favorite coin is TRX. It taught me to put a stop loss in any situation  Sad ( i lost  $ 5000 because of lack of necessary knowledge)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

These two coin not only you like but also everyone likes, they are like two kings. XRP, DASH and NEO are also favorite coins, they are also very strong and stable.
in any case, the rating of the most popular coins do not change even today, when the market of crypto-currency is in very poor condition. Apparently, many want to use the chance to buy cheap coins.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1372
Merit: 121

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

in any case, the rating of the most popular coins do not change even today, when the market of crypto-currency is in very poor condition. Apparently, many want to use the chance to buy cheap coins.
even if in addition to Bitcoin and the etherium does not interest anything, then we must still think about minimizing our risks. It It says that your portfolio should consist of at least 10 different coins.

F U L L H O U S E            [ K ] K ] K ] A ] A ]            NEXT GENERATION WEB3 CASINO
│  Slots   │   Sports   │   Video Poker   │   Blackjack   │   Live Games   │   Roulette   │
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I can say that my favorite coins are the top 5 on the market because they have always been able to protect their place and feel themselves well during the Ascension.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum and maybe cardano are good for this time. Of course I don't see who can beat bictoin with price and popularity

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum and maybe cardano are good for this time. Of course I don't see who can beat bictoin with price and popularity
in my opinion it is better to pay attention to more coins, rather than three or four directions. Of course Bitcoin and Etherium are the best investments to date. But you can pay attention to really promising projects such as XYO and PundiX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: