Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37309 times)
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

I think, for now I like bitcoin, ethereum, USDT, EOS and DOGE because I see the coins have a good movement and I always get profit for the coin and I think it will continue to grow
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.

The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.

Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising. Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

I think, for now I like bitcoin, ethereum, USDT, EOS and DOGE because I see the coins have a good movement and I always get profit for the coin and I think it will continue to grow
Yes, the coin that you like is indeed for me to have a promising future,
but my most favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum,
because the two coins don't need to doubt the future
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Yes, the coin that you like is indeed for me to have a promising future,
but my most favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum,
because the two coins don't need to doubt the future
I also think so between bitcoin and ethereum does have a promising future,
so for now it is better for me to buy the two coins because the price is cheap

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

btc eth I guess these two coin will be trading at higher prices in the market for two types of long term very robust projects

The best one is Bitcoin. Everything can happen with the price of many altcoins, especially those that have the smallest market capitalization but BTC value will be always high.
It is just because of the advancement and spread of the technology. The only reasons that do not let the technology die now. Since a huge number of people have already invested in the technology and have been using it as a medium of exchange, it is already a part of the mainstream circulation of the currencies.

There are chances it might limit the demand for USD as well. This is the reason I prefer Bitcoin because it strong against very critical exogenous factors that affect the rest of the coins easily.

Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

I would say: PowerLedger, Project Shivom, Civic, Ethereum and Fusion.

Good teams and projects. I will hold it until I am millionaire.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

Despite the fact that many cool coins at one time gave xx, such as ICON gave about X100, I'm sure that this is not the limit. Thus it will be a good decision to buy right now the maximum number of perspective coins.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

In calculation, I will choose a coin that has a good level of popularity, because when I have a safe and reliable coin, I will feel safer.
That will avoid me from loss and I will have the opportunity to gain profits closer.
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

In calculation, I will choose a coin that has a good level of popularity, because when I have a safe and reliable coin, I will feel safer.
That will avoid me from loss and I will have the opportunity to gain profits closer.
I think your strategy is in my opinion so good, because you prefer coins that have high levels and popularity and I say that coins are like bitcoin, ethereum and dash
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

I have probably not the favorite of some coins, but there are those coins that I can count and all will be well, I think everyone needs to themselves walrath his coin, which he likes.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

My Favourite is Dogecoin and  GCOX ACM.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

my fav coin is tezos nowadays.

it will bring really huge near future in my opinion. because team really working hard.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I think your strategy is in my opinion so good, because you prefer coins that have high levels and popularity and I say that coins are like bitcoin, ethereum and dash

kin and mth.

they have big potentials.

watch them yuntil end of year.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

My favorite coin is not the only one, because there can not be one favorite coin, and I like two more or less coins, and it's bitcoin itself, and Ethereum which still tries to do something.

Anthony007x

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with cryptocurrency based on its own blockchain. Emission mechanism is tied to coud's resource supply - thanks of it exchange rate is rock stable and independent from BTC rate turbulences.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

My favorite coin is not the only one, because there can not be one favorite coin, and I like two more or less coins, and it's bitcoin itself, and Ethereum which still tries to do something.
I myself also like bitcoin and ethereum of course,
because these two coins promise and no doubt,
even though at the moment the two coins are falling but I am still sure that they will recover later and most importantly we follow the progress

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

my fav coin is tezos nowadays.

it will bring really huge near future in my opinion. because team really working hard.
When talking about my favorite coins, of course that is ethereum,
because I'm sure ethereum will bring profit,
even though currently the price is down but I'm sure ethereum will recover soon
Cvgpnr

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

PECULIUM is a brilliant project. Savings platform combining ai and blockchain. They have a working product named AIEVE. Just dyor. AIEVE is flawless.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

Today PundiX coin is very popular among users of crypto currency, the team of which made the project very productive in 2018. I think that the investment in this project at this stage is also quite profitable.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: