Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37298 times)
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

That's the five of top ten list from coinmarketcap. I know that we can't refer coinmarket as the main point, but it shows the level of each cryptocurrency can create. It's a bit confusing. This choice of my favorite coins can change from time to time. It's not always the same. It's based from the situation. There's a time when I should change my portfolio no matter what it is. It's undeniable. However, my first thought comes to coinmarketcap. This really helps me to decide.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

Hi, everybody. My favorite coins are Ripple, Zcash, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Good coins to accumulate funds.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Hi, everybody. My favorite coins are Ripple, Zcash, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Good coins to accumulate funds.
These coins are too popular and too many people love it. I like the list of coins outside the top 100, which makes me feel new and attractive even though I do not invest in them. Cheesy
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
My favorite currency is EOS. But now I do not have the money to invest in it and I'm hoping the market will remain low for 3 months. I need money from ICO projects to invest in EOS.
EOS is really a potential altcoin when I've learned quite a bit about it. excellent token sale strategy, excellent staff and many achievements. That's why I chose EOS.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kidelvis

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Who can question these:
♛ Ripple
♕ Bitcoin
♕ Ethereum
♕ CarBlock

They all have a future, Ethereum is here to stay given its Smart Contracts, they are easily integrated into projects and realtime businesses.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Jxlmd

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

The Great Future awaits Him!My personal favorite right now is Waves. Its very great alternative coin. The great future awaits him!
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

The Great Future awaits Him!My personal favorite right now is Waves. Its very great alternative coin. The great future awaits him!

My own favorite coin is ethereum because for me ethereum has a bright and promising future,
although ethereum's condition is currently down but I am still sure ethereum will recover soon
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

My own favorite coin is ethereum because for me ethereum has a bright and promising future,
although ethereum's condition is currently down but I am still sure ethereum will recover soon
Equally my favorite coin is also ethereum,
for me ethereum no doubt because of having a promising future,
so the most important thing is to follow the progress
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

Field personnel make errors when entering data on oilfield tickets. Often alphanumeric, these codes are crucial for inter-party communication, data tracking, and maintenance records. Moreover, when back offices are processing these paper tickets, they too may be prone to human error and mistype this information. On average, error rates hover around 25–30%. Altogether, this human error leads to a tremendous number amount of reconciliation efforts that cost time and money. AFE#, PO# or WBS# are examples of coding gone wrong, which often are the culprits in these instances. Even the UWI (unique well ID) changes are not tracked uniformly across companies on the same well, leading to problems in back office reconciliations. Blockchain technology can’t entirely protect from human error; someone can still enter an alphanumeric number incorrectly into a blockchain platform. However, the records of these errors is a lot clearer with the overall data transparency provided by the technology. This means reconciliation efforts are easier, less expensive, and less labor intensive.
Many of the issues above relate back to general inability to effectively collect, record, and coordinate data on an oilfield or well and between all involved stakeholders. The data obfuscation that results is detrimental to companies and workers from a liability and financial perspective. Oftentimes, data is haphazardly collected and then organized and analyzed in multiple systems after the fact — a “double work” situation. Blockchain technology enables data sanitation by providing a single repository of all information, access to which can be determined and managed by the consortium of stakeholders with access to the platform. The application of smart contracts can automatically structure that data into a digestible format, removing the need for manual re-organization.
On the investment side, the Permian Token opportunity allows for direct equity crowdfunding participation by token contributors under a trust-protocol that allows them to benefit from oil supply that is proven to be available but not yet produced. The Strategy With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor. The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The Company also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-exchange (the “PermianChain”). 11 The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the ITO stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves, also referred to as P90. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to a portion of the total value of Proven Reserves that are identified until each barrel of oil in proven reserves is produced and sold.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

My favorite coin for the long term is bitcoin and ethereum, I've never hesitated to hold bitcoin and ethereum in more than 3 years because I'm sure the future will be good, but I also like to buy coins and tokens that have good potential in the future like Theta Token, Gas, Aurora,  Electroneum, Reddcoin and so on.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

My favorite coin for the long term is bitcoin and ethereum, I've never hesitated to hold bitcoin and ethereum in more than 3 years because I'm sure the future will be good, but I also like to buy coins and tokens that have good potential in the future like Theta Token, Gas, Aurora,  Electroneum, Reddcoin and so on.

It looks like my favorite coins are the same as you, bitcoin and ethereum,
for me the two coins have a promising and bright future,
so I don't think we need to doubt it anymore
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Obviously,  I choose the top coins because they have a good reputation in the market,  like bitcoin,  ethereum, ripple, etc and maybe i consider the coins I hold like xyo and netkoin I can see their potential that's why I invest with them.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

There are many tokens available on the crypto market. But today is my favorite ETH. In addition to ETH, I like coins like EOS and XRP. Because these coins have a maximum market capitalization when compared with other coins.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I like eth. Many companies use it in their ICOs, so it is kind of backed.
whatever the coin depends on the investor's confidence and patience, whatever coin we have, take advantage of every opportunity to get profit in investing with cryptocurrencies
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

My favorite coin is bitcoin. Bitcoin will always remain digital gold on the crypto market. Also I like Tezos, in this project I participated in ICO. Investments in ICO brought me a big profit. Tezos in my opinion is a very promising token.  Cool

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

Transportation providers are known as carriers, and customers are called shippers. In the FBAP process, carriers submit freight invoices to the shipper—in this case, the oil and gas (O&G) company. The freight invoice contains not only the price of the freight move, but also ancillary charges, such as fuel surcharges and detention, amongst others, which are known as accessorials. These additional charges are calculated against the circumstances that arise from the freight shipment, such as the number of miles driven or the amount of idle time the driver incurs. Once invoices are received by the shipper, audits are usually conducted to match the service performed, to the service ordered, to the received invoice. Because FBAP is not perceived as a core competency for many O&G companies, third party audit and payment service providers are often used to reconcile invoices to bills of lading and freight orders, fund payments, and conduct additional audits. Since many invoices are complex and fall outside of standard processes, exceptions arise, taking time and effort to reconcile.With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor.

The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The PermianChain also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-Exchange (the “PermianChain”). The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the Initial Token Offering (ITO) stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with
proven reserves. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to the total value of Proven Reserves that are listed on the PermianChain.The XPR token offering will issue up to 8,000,000,000 ERC-20 tokens for investor contributions. Meanwhile, we will keep 1,000,000,000 tokens for treasury reserves to fund the community’s energy initiatives, mainly for geologists and oil & gas experts who have solid data and studies to work on.

The XPR tokens will be backed by Proven Reserves that are identified by the oil campaigns that the XPR will invest in from the funds raised during the Initial Token Offering (referred to as “Oil Campaigns”) and by the oil exploration and production companies that list their own Oil Campaigns and Proven Reserves on the PermianChain platform (referred to as “Platform Prospects”). PermianChain tokenizes Proven Reserves to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. XPR enables digital transfer of underlying assets value in the form of digitized value of oil under standard conditions. Thus, allowing the utilization of XPR's substantial physical and Proven Reserves as a means to facilitate commercial and consumer transactions around the world. As a reserve digital currency, we expect XPR will become a critical instrument for preservation of wealth and an ever expanding range of commercial and consumer activities using blockchain technology for digitized store of value.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

For my favorite coins, of course there are many, but the most important is bitcoin and ethereum,
because the two coins of his future need not be doubted,
even though the price of the two coins is down I still believe the price will recover soon
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

For my favorite coins, of course there are many, but the most important is bitcoin and ethereum,
because the two coins of his future need not be doubted,
even though the price of the two coins is down I still believe the price will recover soon
So, in a sense, I began to trust Bitcoin less, then I very much regret that the price of Bitcoin has a great influence on the entire cryptocurrency market. Perhaps if the situation was different, then the market could have long shown the real possibilities of stabilization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: