Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

The most favorite coins are BTC ETH  EOS ADA XLM XTZ  ELA NEO. All of them are in the TOP 100, they have stable development and great support, so I am sure of them

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:58:41 PM

I love privacy coins such as Dash, Zcash, Monero, Verge, and Zcoin. And the at other hand I also like super fast, scalable dapps tokens such as Zilliqa and tron

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
schneid55

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:27:28 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 02:11:38 PM by schneid55

As the Latin American country plunges ever deeper into its long-running crisis, Venezuelans are looking for an answer, with its flailing economy set to contract by more than 10% this year, bringing the total decline to about 45% in the past four years, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., a nonprofit policy-research organization.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:00:25 PM

a lot of coins that I initially enjoyed were very good, but some of them were very disappointing, like Ethereum (ETH) I was very disappointed with the situation now.
Other coins that I like are Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Cardano.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:00:00 PM

I never love any coin i just buy in low and sell them in high, which ever coin is good for trading is the favourite coin for me. If in terms of trading favourite then i will go with ETH as it is very good for trading daily 4 to 5% of fluctuation is their in trading and good for earning 
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

Until now, of course, the coin that is still the top is bitcoin and ethereum because it is clearly still very reliable at this time and in the future and for the next time I drop it on ripple and neo. if for a clear investment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:14:26 PM

Until now, of course, the coin that is still the top is bitcoin and ethereum because it is clearly still very reliable at this time and in the future and for the next time I drop it on ripple and neo. if for a clear investment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum.
Talking about the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum we really don't need to doubt and if we invest in both of these coins maybe the chance for profit is big enough
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

this is my top 5 favorite coin right now: BTC, ETH, XRP, Waves and Cardano. But at current market situatiion i prefer BTC and ETH for my investment and hold it in very long term period, because i dont do daily trading to earn profit since i am still new to crypto world and dont have enough knowledge about trading with cryptocurrency. But i have progress in this year to invest in very legit ICO, off course after doing my own research before it.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:32:21 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I'm not an investor investing in too many different altcoins. I only invested in the two most wonderful altcoins, ETH and EOS. I invested in ETH because it had a glorious history and it has gone through so many difficulties to survive now. We can't find a better altcoin except Bitcoin.
EOS is my second choice because it is a special altcoin called for capital and it shows that the Devs' financial management ability is excellent. so i chose it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:41:31 PM

BTC, ETH, XRP, OMG, XLM. i have always liked coins for practical use. the value of a coin is determined by its use. if a coin just relies on hype, it won't live for a long time.
if I own my favorite coins, of course, bitcoin and ethereum until anytime, the problem is that from my crew I entered the world of the second coin crypto that helped me improve the economy and made me rich here too

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:08:43 PM

Favorite to hold - ETH.
Favorite community - BCH - I have profited a ton from the actual community, even though the coin has dropped. If you follow BCH news you'd know.
Favorite to use - I've only used FT on tokengen.io and I'm extremely happy. Bought ICO project code and flipped it for a $3,000 profit  Grin

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

Favorite to hold - ETH.
Favorite community - BCH - I have profited a ton from the actual community, even though the coin has dropped. If you follow BCH news you'd know.
Favorite to use - I've only used FT on tokengen.io and I'm extremely happy. Bought ICO project code and flipped it for a $3,000 profit  Grin
after the information that spread about Bitcoin Cash, it is very risky to give preference to this particular project. I think that the use of Bitcoin cache to the detriment of the entire cryptocurrency market will negatively affect its development.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

My own favourite coin will be that only coin that will continue to appreciate at a steady pace, and when it wants to dip not as bad as losing the whole investment.
very true what you convey in your opinion in conditions and situations like today as investors we must be smart in taking advantage of all opportunities that we will get in investing with crypto currencies with any coins
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:32:32 PM

My favourite coin after BTC is DIVI.

Why?
1 click masternodes. Easy set-up for anyone including your grandma.
5 tier system MN. Cheapest one costs around 300 USD
Weekly lottery for anyone who got a reward for staking his/her coins
Strong team ready to dominate crypto economy
Mobile app that will enable MN setup and easy to use wallet
Atomic swaps are on the way- awesome roadmap for 2019.

My 2019 gem
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

My favorite coin is NEO. For me, this is the best and most progressive project. I think that he can get into the top three in terms of capitalization in the future
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:28:43 PM

of course altcoin like ethereum and bitcoin coins are my favorite ever, because thanks to these two coins yesterday I was able to get a huge profit yesterday after investing in both of these coins even though now these two coins are still difficult to experience price increases
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:47:02 PM

I have two favorite coins I think everyone should check out. Divi which is a one click easy to set up masternode. https://diviproject.org. I also recommend the best video game meets crypto project there is: Silica Nexus. http://fund.silicanexus.com
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:20:30 PM

I dont do favorite coin, I just buy and sell any crypto as I wish, with good profit(or loss, as the case may be). It's a good idea to buy some ICOs that are profitable, and sell later. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Jaje

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:21:06 PM

I am in crypto since 2013, with DIVI since ICO and I can say that this was one of my best investments so far. DIVI team already proved its high quality and very strong focus, even in this crazy bear market. 
Their own blockchain, the super user-friendly desktop wallet or the first ever one-click masternodes are just astonishing. The successul test of atomic swaps or mobile wallet which will be released very soon give DIVI clear advantage and guarantees future success
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:42:57 PM

Just watch the market pickup a good project/coin and determine your hodl  threshold is as simple as that If you are holding long term i will suggest you do just that and if is for a short period then watch the trend Is a market dont let your emotions ruin the space

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: