Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37296 times)
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

My favourite coin is bitcoin. It is the king. It is the fact. It is the reality. Also i like ethereum and chinese ethereum neo. Because they are father of some tokens which i like forexample eos , omg and zpt. Also i like arn and eidoo.
many opinions are many choices and there are many suggestions that we will get the best coins of course the coins that we believe will bring profit in their investment now I still believe in bitcoin because in my opinion the pioneer and graphically bitcoin is still a crypto currency that has price and value which is very high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

My five favorite coins are :
1 BTC - bitcoin, becouse of Name, all people want Bitcoin. and BTC is Hope for all other currencyes.
2 ETH - ethereum, this is usefull project for me, usefull currency, TOP 2, with fast transactions, and great erc20 platform, this is great bridge from real business to blockchain.
3 DOGE - dogecoin. this is not awesome coin for HODL/HOLD but, this is usefull currency for me. becouse have small transaction fee. 2 or 3 ETH total, you can send money with minimal fee, for examp,e 0.005 USD total.  its avesome, for newcomers to, and if you wwant transfer money from exchange to exchange - Dogecoin is for it.
4 USDT/TUSD/ and other stable coins. - they are goods, becouse you can fixed your money with USD in Bearmarket and DUMP period. and its good for minimize your Lose.
5 XRP - ripple. this is not my favorite blockchain project, but XRP is good to, becouse you can withdraw money with XRP easy, and fast. its fastest and if here is diferent prices and orders on 2 different exchange, you can use xrp for got bennefit from it.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:10:20 PM

I've some favourite coins. Bitcoin is the main coin and there have also etherium, ripple, eos, neo, ada.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:01:58 PM

I have many favorites in count of toppest coins. But the best coin, I think, is Ripple now. This is most perspective coin for holding and especially for selling.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

My favorite coin will always be bitcoin since it will be around longer than any other coin. I do like many other top coins too.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:14:08 PM

It is better to not have favorite coin. My favorite coin was MinexCoin that recently turned into scam and from possible 10000USD return I have 200USD Sad.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
coinbeach1@gmail.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:46:24 PM

Pundi X. Has a point-of-sale device and a blockchain phone and is getting its own mainnet. Hope will moon soon...
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:12:22 PM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin. I am fully confident in this coin because it is the most popular and reliable. In addition, Bitcoin brought me a good salary.

TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:04:38 PM

I've some favourite coins. Bitcoin is the main coin and there have also etherium, ripple, eos, neo, ada.

I have many favorites in count of toppest coins. But the best coin, I think, is Ripple now. This is most perspective coin for holding and especially for selling.

WHY ripple? what is future for ripple? i like ripple becouse i dont HOLD Cheesy this is good coin when i trade with different exchanges,  but what you think - when you say - Most perspective coin?  what is perspective for ripple. what you think about max price in next 5 year.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:21:48 AM

my favorite coin is
Btc, ETH, RIPPLE, EOS and ZCASH.
the reason is because the five coins have a good future and are still potential.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:56:58 PM

I have a lot of cryptocurrency choices, and if I choose five, my favorite crypto is bitcoin, ethereum, eos, stellar, and neo.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

I have a lot of cryptocurrency choices, and if I choose five, my favorite crypto is bitcoin, ethereum, eos, stellar, and neo.
Indeed, there are many of my favorite coins, but for now, I think bitcoin and ethereum are still the favorite coins of many people, and I hope the prices of these two coins can quickly rise again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

Until now, of course, bitcoin is still the main coin that I favor for long-term investment, besides my favorite coins are Cardano, Ethereum, Stellar and several other coins that I think these coins have good future potential and a strong team continue to improve the development of projects that carry it better.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

BITCOIN TRON EOS QTUM AND ETH Mostly due the fact that each coin mentioned have it functionality different from most coins you will come across I think BTC is a known fact it drives the market so is actually the number one  ETH is actually the smart contact giant and is still going on good

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

Given thousands of coins out there and new ones coming almost daily, it is not easy picking any favorites. Most favorite coin will always be the king Bitcoin itself. That said, most other top ranked coins should be good to hold for long term.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:16:28 PM

I started to get into crypto with the good ol' Bitcoin, so i'd say my favorite is this old buddy  Cheesy

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:27:48 PM

I sold all my crypto coins and left only those that, in my opinion, have a future, and which can bring me good profits, these are crypto coins: BNB, Grin, Beam, Dacc.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:18:27 PM

Maybe Bitcoin is the first favorite coin for all traders including me too, because that is the parent of digital currency, second is probably ethreum, then there are eos, etc, xrp, the coins are all good coins and the potential to rise in price, besides also still lots of other good coins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:17:45 AM

many assets that have great potential in the market. some of my favorite coins are ethereum and dogecoin.
ethereum has great potential in the long-term market now. and doge coins have market stability, this is a character that other assets may very rarely have.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:48:27 AM

Bitcoin, LTC, BCH, and Ethereum are coins that I think are very good to have. LTC is a profitable coin and this happened in 2017 and I personally feel a big profit. But throughout 2018, of course, we also experienced bad things. And this is something that is common in the world of Crypto coin trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: