Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 12:15:24 AM

everyone certainly has their own thoughts in determining their favorite coins but I'm sure if everyone will definitely prioritize bitcoin and ethereum besides my favorite coins NEO, EOS and BNB

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:09:51 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, LTC, and EOS some of these coins are now my favorites. In 2017 this coin is able to provide big profits. And this year it's very difficult to make a profit. However, I am still sure that daily or long-term trading will make a profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:45:05 AM

Bitcoin - King of crypto

Moenro -  Full anonymity

Ethereum - king of the altcoins

Grin - new trend followed so just get curious on it

Litecoin -  I have faith on this coin as well
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:01:03 AM

everyone certainly has their own thoughts in determining their favorite coins but I'm sure if everyone will definitely prioritize bitcoin and ethereum besides my favorite coins NEO, EOS and BNB
it's definitely bitcoin and ethereum as coins that deserve to be chosen and in we favorites ,besides having a clear future, bitcoin and ethereum clearly provide profit when the bull run comes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

it's definitely bitcoin and ethereum as coins that deserve to be chosen and in we favorites ,besides having a clear future, bitcoin and ethereum clearly provide profit when the bull run comes

Agree! Bitcoin and ethereum is my most favorite coin. They are the most popular coin and has a large number of volume. If in case bull run will start, you'll surely earn huge profit. Unlike those other coins, they are still on the process of developing their coins and popularity.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:23:15 AM

It is hard to say which is good and my favorite coin, I would still recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and EOS.

However, with deep in-house research, you can unearth some truly interesting and with huge potential projects. Tho I am leaning now towards projects that do not have any premise, instamine or founder taxes.

However, the question was what is the best ICOs to invest in. I will share the projects that are still in the early stage that I think is currently at the top of my list:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
black9

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:08:43 PM

Hyperinflation, poverty, lack of jobs, lack of access to banking, lack of capital, and poor access to markets are among the problems that altcoins can help people in developing nations solve. This will be achieved by giving everybody in the world access to modern banking and financial services through the blockchain.Cryptocurrency can solve one of the greatest problems facing people living in some developing nations: inflation. People in some nations are poor because their money is worthless. Corrupt or incompetent governments can make money worthless by simply printing too much of it.

There are now many entrepreneurs, economists, aid officials, and bankers who believe a combination cryptocurrency and mobile phones, will give the world’s poor access to the global economy.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.

As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System. Currently, the platform has several existing core functions with the capacity to grow. More functions will be released as the stages of ICO progresses.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:47:20 PM

Agree! Bitcoin and ethereum is my most favorite coin. They are the most popular coin and has a large number of volume. If in case bull run will start, you'll surely earn huge profit. Unlike those other coins, they are still on the process of developing their coins and popularity.
the fact is that no one wants to risk their money and therefore, in the first place, they will give preference to only the highest rated coins, despite possible other sympathies. There will be no more mistakes than already made.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:16:20 PM

Fairc
Their ICO is around the corner.
I think it's worth investing in.
Faireum.io

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:24:01 PM

It seems to me that the cap projects that showed their results in 2016 and 2017, today can lose their relevance. Based on this, I draw attention to projects that have shown good results Even despite the poor performance of the cryptocurrency market in 2018. The first is pundi X, wi-fi World and Puma Pay.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:12:45 PM

Fairc token of faireum.io

Kindly check it out..

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:32:32 PM

My favorite coinim always Bitcoin. Then comes Ethereum. But in the extra NPXS I am sympathetic. I've had nice gains before. Now I'm chasing new coins.
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:14:47 PM

NPXS is one of my recent popular coins. Now be done for every project beautification. But the situation is that the coin will rise most when the bull comes back.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:39:12 PM

I like eth. Many companies use it in their ICOs, so it is kind of backed.
now there are many ico and projects that turned out to be just scams and scams whether eth can still survive, but my belief and patience to this day I still hold ETH for my investment
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:12:29 AM

Don't have plenty favorite coins but I'm an Ethereum lover and also a project hydro lover, I don't know why I'm supporting the project but I just do. Right now to add to that list is digitex futures, that token is one very aggressive token. I don't have it but I'm praying for it to dump a bit so that I can become a holder

espada999

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:23:50 AM

DEFINITELY NPXS !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: