Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2244 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

In my view, the Bitcoin exchange rate has reached nearly $ 18,000, if invested at this time will easily lead to losses because of the investment experience should buy at the exchange rate low and sell when the exchange rate is high. In your case, I strongly advise you to invest in altcoin or ICO rather than investing in Bitcoin. You should wait until the Bitcoin exchange rate drops and then invest in and hold to make a profit.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

On my ow point of view I think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin now since the value of bitcoin keeps on increasing so you still have the chance to earn big profit if you invest now even though bitcoin price is volatile but the it increases more rather than decreasing so you need to invest now or never.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
We do not know about that, what if major adoption of bitcoin happens in this year and suddenly all those scammy altcoins go bankrupt and all that money goes to bitcoin and you make a fortune by just holding? Another possibility is that is not the case in such a scenario holding alts gives more profits in the short term, so you need to decide which one is the most likely scenario and invest accordingly.
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

It is better to look at other altcoins for better investment, with the current price of bitcoin, i think it is late.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

Late or not depending on each point of view. Do not be discouraged, now altcoin and ico also have great potential for booming. If you can get a big profit from ico and altcoin, you can also buy bitcoin.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
No. it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, you don't have to buy the whole bitcoin you can still buy some portion of bitcoin, something like a half or quarter of a bitcoin. And if you are really interested in altcoins are few good altcoins too such as Ethereum, Dash, Neo, ADA, IOTA, and Ripple.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

I think its not too late to invest your funds into bitcoin, this will be a market refreshment.I dont think so often times I see a thread like you created. there are also people who doubt the quality of bitcoin, do not be afraid that bitcoin prices are high now, fear is when bitcoin falls.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

If you believe in bitcoin it is always the best time to invest in bitcoin even the price is high. It is not too late bro because I remember before when bitcoin price was at $10000 someone is asking also if its too late to invest because maybe he is afraid to invest bitcoin of bitcoin price but look at bitcoin price now. If he invest his money before maybe he get profited.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

It is better to look at other altcoins for better investment, with the current price of bitcoin, i think it is late.

Do you even think that the current price of bitcoin is really high ? I don't think so. Its never too late to buy bitcoin because it can really go even higher, the speculation of the price this year is around $50k - $100k. Better to decide now or you will surely be late because bitcoin will start pumping harder now.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

No one can provide accurate predictions of the maximum price that BTC can achieve. Therefore do not delay to start investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is not just about bitcoin, a lot of profitable altcoin that you should try.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

in my opinion there will be no word too late to invest in bitcoin because this is one of a very lucrative investment vehicle once on the future let alone now bitcoin is undergoing a downturn and this is one way to start buying some of the bitcoin and deposited in a timely manner so you're right to feel and enjoy the benefits
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

It is not too late to see that now is the beginning of the climb and the goal is far away
kilwaXX

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

bitcoin will rise in 2019 so i advise you to buy now and the right moment
cryptoguard

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

Who knows...
edzquimno16

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

Hhhhmmmm, I think if the price of bitcoin is so high maybe its not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the main or the mother of all altcoins almost all of the transaction is engage in bitcoin and trading in bitcoin.
But if you think that it's too late to invest with it try investeng to etheruem or any altcoins out there.
Hope it helps ! Thank you!
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:47:12 AM

If they buy bitcoin when those time that is down, they can really earned now since it's price are coming back from dump. If not, then is better to go for investing altcoins. In fact, altcoins will surely gives us a good profit if you invested those potentials altcoins just like Monero,Lumens Ripple, and etc.
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

If they buy bitcoin when those time that is down, they can really earned now since it's price are coming back from dump. If not, then is better to go for investing altcoins. In fact, altcoins will surely gives us a good profit if you invested those potentials altcoins just like Monero,Lumens Ripple, and etc.

Altcoins bring you sometimes more profit, but most you need Bitcoin to get altcoins by their tradingpairs. So it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin because you need it. Same like ETH. Always have some ETH and BTC on stock in cryptoworld.
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:43 AM

It's not too late,It's not the end to invest in bitcoin last year 2017 is just the starting point of bitcoin through success because it's gaining popularity in the society. It will increase in the present, so it's not bad to invest in bitcoin even now. This is the stepping stone through success.
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

No.You are wrong.it is not a must for you to only buy a whole bitcoin.You could even buy 0.1 btc or 0.01 btc or even 0.001 btc which costs about just $17.Still you have doors open to join this bitcoin world and to enjoy its benefits.Good luck.

isyed123

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

I just read a article and the author made a convincing argument that prices of cryptos to fall almost 99% before rising from the ashes...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: