Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2242 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

Right now the price is beginning to show some good signs of growing. If people want to invest it should be now that Bitcoin's price has not yet reached a highly pumped point. When such point comes, you will end up buying it a bit more expensive. Lucky to those who were able to buy during the deepest and lowest point. They will most probably gain more than double their investment in a month's time.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Nope. But rather, I think this is the best time to get involve with Bitcoin. Its market value recently fell from 16000 USD down to 9000 USD.But since it is now starting to recover, practically, you will earn huge profit from investing to it now since it will go along with the price increase. Do not hesisitate now because this will be a good time to invest in Bitcoin and hold for a long period of time.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

Since we are in correction, it could be the best time to invest some on bitcoins cause it really give you profit once it bounce back.
If we consider the time since bitcoin are started, we could say you're but it is not a basis for crypto investment. As long as crypto still alive, you have still a chance and consider your self to be the first in here.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

if I do not think there is a late word for anyone who wants to join in their original bitcoin there is a high intention and willingness ..
unless they have no intention of willingness and do not believe if bitcoin is a good job and profitable. new people are late until whenever they will not join in bitcoin. unless they are aware and changed .
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

You do have a point. But investing in Bitcoin would still be wise to start with. Wouldn’t hurt to have a few sats in your stash. Going into alts is recommendable due to the long list of testimonies by users who have gained quite a sum of profit in their trades. Would be nice to duplicate their success stories! Now that would definitely be the day...

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

I think it is depend on the people who want to invest on digital currency and of course they need to back check of the price, i suggest that bitcoin is the best altcoin to invest because bitcoin is fast and easily move the price where as many investors want to have a big profit. Now the bitcoin price is lowest, a time to buy bitcoin.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

I think this will be the best time to invest with bitcoin because it is now much lower. I want to invest more and grab it now because it will rise again for sure.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
scotttalksbitcoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

In my view owning bitcoin is a massive advantage. When mass adoption kicks in which is only a matter of time away people will really start to see the power of this creation and its requirement in the future.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

It is necessary to take bitcoin at a low cost. Altcoins - a good option, do not confine one bitcoin.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

It never was too late to invest on Bitcoin. As soon as you trust that it will go back to its high price, and you are a risk taker, why not invest a little in it? Well, when you invest now at it's cheaper price, sooner or later just holding it and the bitcoin price will grow, so as your investments.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

Not later, why? Because most of your newbies have just invested in bitcoin especially now where the bitcoin situation is now a small value is the right time for good investment this time while everything is not too late for you.
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

it' not too late!  invest small amount on each drop without hurry .
Result will be low average purchase price .

😁
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:04:17 AM

No. Its not too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin might be the future of currency exchange. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach its full potential and capacity yet. Investing your extra money is a wise move youll ever do. Investing on bitcoin means profit. As soon as you trust the bitcoin you are considered as risk taker. Do you think what millionaires do to earn big bunch of money? they also risk once in their life.This is the right time to invest on bitcoin becausw bitcoin is showing some good signs that anytime the value of it might grow.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will go high more after the end of this year. Bitcoin will go by graph, please see one time graph, you will be clear about rise of bitcoin. So, don't go for alt coin,  I support for bitcoin investment is cool. It will helps you to shine in life.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

better late than nothing. may try to invest bitcoin. while bitcoin still exists. But do not overdo it in order not to lose much when the bitcoin price drops.
Mr A

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

I think it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin

"Because after surging to almost $20,000 in December following the introduction of regulated futures contracts in the US, the world’s largest cryptocurrency has lost more than half its value, plummeting to as low as $7,614 on Friday"

And I m  sure its price will raise soon..
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

but to me this is the right to buy bitcoin at the low rate and hold since the market is waving now, one can still invest in other altcoin but i don't advice you to sell out your btc at lower rate, in no time btc will comes to it position so it's  not too late investing in btc. whereas you can hold on and still watch the sine graph to see the movement of btc before investing. 
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

but to me this is the right to buy bitcoin at the low rate and hold since the market is waving now, one can still invest in other altcoin but i don't advice you to sell out your btc at lower rate, in no time btc will comes to it position so it's  not too late investing in btc. whereas you can hold on and still watch the sine graph to see the movement of btc before investing. 
No I don’t think that it’s  too late to invest in bitcoin right now because firstly right now bitcoin’s price is not so high as it has been in the past. So it is more economical to invest in it. And by seeing bitcoins popularity increase daily and increasing users. It’s price is estimated to increase further. So one can have a very high profit in it.Then one can should also invest in bitcoin because it is not regulated by any government or bank making its prices fluctuate because of which its price keeps on increasing and will further increase by seeing the past scenario.
aladdinms

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

I would say this is the best time to do more of investing in bitcoin... I forsee a bull run this year
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

Its way too late,  i just think that wont get as high again for the simple reason.  Us dummies who used as a currency gave it some real value and we didnt realize the smart people were just hoarding them all, and now no one will use buy anything and just hold it and once that happens, doesnt that kill the chance for this to grow much, just everyone holding the 22m or whatever amount bitcoin

also couldnt the whales just buy up all the remaining bitcoin or is this part of the coin ( imean con)( , gotta be coin to buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: