Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Bitcoin is the best and most assured digital money in the future and how bitcoin will be put in the future.
Yes bitcoin price is expensive but whether with a good deoan period you still want to choose another coin that has not had a future and is likely and can lose all your assets because wrong in investing, you try to think back if you really want to invest and for the long term .

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

Now there are many projects but I recommend Kayak monitor you can invest you can buy signals.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

If you think that is high already, you should have seen when it was around 15k-17k dollars mate. However, like most of the people here would tell you, I think that it's never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market, specifically with Bitcoin. It's just a higher capital you need, but if you can shed it out, it would be worth it in the end. The value may go down, but it would recuperate and go up again, that's just how it goes in this market. Therefore, if you plan to invest in Bitcoin, just check when it is the best time to buy depending on its price or your capacity in terms of capital.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

If you think that is high already, you should have seen when it was around 15k-17k dollars mate. However, like most of the people here would tell you, I think that it's never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market, specifically with Bitcoin. It's just a higher capital you need, but if you can shed it out, it would be worth it in the end. The value may go down, but it would recuperate and go up again, that's just how it goes in this market. Therefore, if you plan to invest in Bitcoin, just check when it is the best time to buy depending on its price or your capacity in terms of capital.
Yes I agree on that investing in bitcoin today is not really too late because bitcoin is said to be or expected to rise up to $50k in the end of year 2018, so then if we buy it today maybe we can gain a huge amount in the near future, we only have to show patience and wait until such time that the price of bitcoin Will rise.
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I share the same opinion with you, bitcoin is expensive, there are other more accessible coins that have and potential like BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

it's never too late to invest in this bitcoin, because of this bitcoin that will prosper our life and our family in the future. work, and learn patiently dibitcoin this, in order to get results like what we want.
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

I think this is not the time too late to invested in bitcoin, even instead I think if this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, because we had to see if the price bitcoin was down, so this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, and if we bought bitcoin may now be. Within 4 or 7 months we will benefit is large enough.
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I don't think so
Blockchain is future and it' incipient
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

To day now bitcoin price is low so you can buy bitcoin. i think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. it is great opportunity to buy bitcoin. in this year bitcoin price will be high $50K . bitcoin price increasing day by day.

Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

It's not too late i think.Because when i was join in bitcoin it was only $6000 and now a day it $8000+ So it's the reality in the crypto world.In the end year of 2017 bitcoin price was the avarage price.we know bitcoin price run like a rollar costar.it's rise or fall down every time.If you want to invest in bitcoin,so this is the time i think.It will be pump in after some days.

velmawattsu

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

No,You can buy it and get perfect profit ratio
I still buy and hold BTC and XVG
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.
I do not think it's too late as long as there is a chance and willingness to try, the most important thing is you can predict the state of bitcoin. Investing is very risky and most importantly you are looking for info in any way to fit everything expected and find the right situation to invest and not give up. always have a good chance as long as you want to try and be wise in making decisions

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

the price of bitcoin to this day is very high, on the account of investments in it there will always be discussion, but personally my opinion is that it is now at least dangerous to invest in bitcoin, because the price is falling and there are other different altcoins that bring a great increase!
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I think this is right time to invest on bitcoin because I see that bitcoin price is down now.so I think you are not too late invest in bitcoin.and altacoin is also good for invest.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

yea late, but not to much, if u think last 1year ago what about bitcoin? and just think after 1year,then you find your answer.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Bitcoin price is a risk during the fluctuation period. I decided to wait for investment. Bitcoin price is moving up or down fast. For the long term investment, the bitcoin price has to be reduced a little more.
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

Bitcoin always has bottom and top price at all moments , the only problem you have to deal with is spotting it and make right timing buy and sell orders to make profits from it.
There is nothing call late when you're investing in Bitcoin, it's all your fault when choose the wrong timing.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

I think this is right time to invest on bitcoin because I see that bitcoin price is down now.so I think you are not too late invest in bitcoin.and altacoin is also good for invest.
Your right, it seems bitcoin price getting low this time. But it's not too late to invest. Being too late is not the word needed to heared to those people who have interest and welling to invest bitcoin.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.
I do not think it's too late as long as there is a chance and willingness to try, the most important thing is you can predict the state of bitcoin. Investing is very risky and most importantly you are looking for info in any way to fit everything expected and find the right situation to invest and not give up. always have a good chance as long as you want to try and be wise in making decisions

Right, it is still not late and you can still try. Just do it and grab the chance while you still can. It's price is higher right now but I still think it will go much higher in couple of months though I want it to hold for over a year. Just be wise and patient for every decision you make.
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I will say its time to buy bitcoin.Usually I do not advice you go for the minimum output, rather making an investment that can produce viable returns should be set to mind. It is good strategy to buy coins during big dumps. If there is an opportunity and money buy bitcoin and some altcoins for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: