Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:34:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2242 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

I really think that if you want to get into the crypto you wouldn't mind the price of it at the moment ,
You would just invest in it for example I have a brother that thinks that the bitcoin price would fall down in a month and he didn't invest in it,
But after a month the price start to keep on rising up so he really did miss the chance to invest in a low price.
Yeah your opinion is definitely correct , no matter how high the price you should invest since bitcoin is always growing every year , that is what crypto currency been doing for several years. Because bitcoin has a promissing future just believe on it just hold and be patience  in the end you end up well benefited many life has been change for good because of long term investment.

Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Why do you say that? I don't think the price of bitcoin is very high. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is changing at any time, and when you are ready to hold it for a long time, you can buy now, and in the future, you will reap a lot of benefits.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

It's not too late, but you should not expect X,000% returns in a short time frame as had happened in the past.    Past results are not indicative of future earnings.

sent from my X6
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not always too late. If you realy billieve in this project then you have to prove it to your self. Bitcoin is more stronger than any other coins in crypto world you can always win in bitcoin specialy if you know to handle your bitcoin in trading.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin. It is too early to give up on bitcoin. Bitcoin is just creating its name. It is not yet known to others. Start now so by the time that many are using bitcoin , your money is big. Dont get affectted by fake news as it was fake. Many becomes success because of bitcoin.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Why do you say that? I don't think the price of bitcoin is very high. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is changing at any time, and when you are ready to hold it for a long time, you can buy now, and in the future, you will reap a lot of benefits.
Bitcoin is in a new phase so I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is stable at $ 10,000 and it is waiting for good signals from the market to be able to grow stronger. You can buy bitcoin right now because it is currently priced very well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

:'(Investing  in bitcoin is not really late, it's one's choices, cos bitcoin fluctuates,its can be low and skyrocket anytime,but  of a certainty,the price will soon go higher..
fattyforhire

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

It will never be too late to invest in bitcoin if you invest in debt. This is the safest strategy used by all major investors.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

It is never too late.
Let's join together in bitcoin in order to understand the development of bitcoin in the present and future. Because the development of bitcoin depends on our mutual investor interest to increase the long-term economy. Thanks
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Yes obviously because the price is higher, if you want to invest in bitcoin should buy bitcoin when the price drops and sell bitcoin when the price is high.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

No it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. More people are getting into it because of it's unbelievable returns the demands are increasing and there is a profit. Just don't gamble all your fortune into it just the money that you can afford to lose.
Gabrieelle

Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Yes obviously because the price is higher, if you want to invest in bitcoin should buy bitcoin when the price drops and sell bitcoin when the price is high.
I guess that is the logic of every person in the trading system, buy when the price is low and sell when the price goes up then buy again. It is a continuous cycle for those who knows all about trading, that is why as we can see they are the one who are earning so much because of the volatility of the price of cryptocurrencies.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

No one knows this, it's too late or not. It's hard to say when to invest and when it will start to grow up again. Perhaps now is a great time for investment.
CryptoAnalystP

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

It's probably not to late to invest in Bitcoin...it's going to be around for a while and I think that it will continue to have its up and down...where you can capitalize and make money.  If you are looking for a coin with major potential to make some good money.....you should look into WinnerCoin.  The WinnerCoin ICO Launches March 12th and it starts at .002..plus they match your initial investment.  It's crazy but if you invest $1000 and their coin hits $1 USD you can make a shit load of money....and let's be honest its about the money.  
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

If you want to invest in the long term, buy bitcoin now, it will pay off after a certain period of time. And if your goal is to trade on the stock exchange - buy a variety of altcoins, it will be more profitable for you.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

It is not too late, despite the fairly high price. Your investment will pay off, be sure of that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

given the recent trend of BTC i don't think it's too late
Falgorn

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Nobody knows what will happen next, but it's safe to say that almost all who bought Bitcoin before, already were winners and received a profit.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Still can be classified as "early investors", and may not be so. Perhaps they will not get 3000% of the profits, but the feeling and expectation of an incredible growth perspective are already sitting deep in their minds. I believe that this crypto currency is still underestimated.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

It's not too late, I'm still trying to invest money that I earn and am not going to stop. This will bring benefits to you, believe me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: