Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2244 times)
David_13

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

And I think that its too late
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

I dont think it is too late, it will go up higher.

1881 - 193∞
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Bitcoin will always be a good investment until it reaches 1 Million dollars per coin... then it has probably reached its maximum market capitalization.  However Ethereum is also a good investment.  Either one will be seeing gains in the future.  This is just the start ladies and gentlemen.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I don't think so. Now more and more people are investing in bitcoin, and as time goes on, the value of bitcoin will be recognized by more people, and its price will rise. Some altcoins are worthless, and their prices will go to zero.
Blerytho

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I don't think so. Now more and more people are investing in bitcoin, and as time goes on, the value of bitcoin will be recognized by more people, and its price will rise. Some altcoins are worthless, and their prices will go to zero.

true words. I agree with you
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

It is never been late to invest in Bitcoin or any other thing you will just need some luck and a good time to hit in.

Bitcoin is always a great investment.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

No, it's not too late, because the price of bitcoin is still growing and it will be much higher than the price that is now. So feel free to invest, you will not regret your decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Just now a great opportunity to invest your money in bitcoin, as long as the market is in drawdown. Use this feature. The price will rise over time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Investments in bitcoin will always be profitable, in what period of its development you would not have done it. The price of bitcoin is constantly growing, and over time it will only be higher. Therefore, your investment will be beneficial even if you buy at a high price.

damntravis

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

yeah, the price is overloaded right now, but still there are many coins that have nice future
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Its not yet late to invest in bitcoin, since there are still a lot of people who are  still not ware of it and theres a great potential that it will increase its value since there are a lot of  merchants who now accept  it as mode of payment since they now know its potential as a  decentralized currency. We haven't yet maximized its full potential and all we need is to believe and continue what we started.
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

There is now a time to invest in bitcoin, it will not be very profitable. Because of the need to invest time is a good time, because it is a subject that has a specific time. And it will be beneficial to invest in the aforesaid time.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.
There is no right time to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin always has its price fluctuations on the floor. A smart investor will start spending when Bitcoin is lower in the market because Bitcoin's economic fundamentals are excellent if Bitcoin investment will be productive.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100