Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2244 times)
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

There is no real value in cryptocurrencies. If you do not believe in one, all are the same.

And your concern is legit, why invest 1000 in something that costs now 20K when it was 10K and you did not benefit from it nor you will ? You can use your dollars and ignore that pump and dump scheme. Also, there are other currencies but all are the same, a BTCubble.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

Its not yet late to invest in bitcoin, since there are still a lot of people who are  still not ware of it and theres a great potential that it will increase its value since there are a lot of  merchants who now accept  it as mode of payment since they now know its potential as a  decentralized currency. We haven't yet maximized its full potential and all we need is to believe and continue what we started.
Nothing is better than bitcoins. They are monumentally changing the economic health of so many people who have raised their living standards from zero to a maximum level. People talk about bitcoins that they are going to die and no one will be talking about them anymore, maybe this happens but not now. There will be a groomed future where people are only talking about bitcoins.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Do not lose hope. You can't consider that you are late investor. You can still get many benefits from the bitcoin. The bitcoin is becoming more stronger and more popular and I know that this time is still the beginning of the era of cryptocurrency.

cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

Its never too late to invest in bitcoin because the  price is still down. As they say, Its Better to be late than Never. So start now dude and good luck!!!!
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

It's true this time it's too late to invest short-term in bitcoin, but if to invest long-term then in my opinion not too late. If you want an alternative to investing, altcoin is the right choice.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Now there is a huge amount of crypto currency, for example I earn on bitcoins
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

Yes it is really true that Bitcoins market value is very expensive or should I say the most expensive crypto currency to buy if you're planning to invest on it though it's market value is going down still bitcoin is still expensive to purchase so I could say that it's really too late now to invest in bitcoin but we can always divert our investment to other promising crypto currencies out there which would surely give us large profits when the time comes when they will start to increase their market values again.
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

I want to invest, then bitcoin can buy it? My answer is: "Right now." We do not think about those complicated things, we just need to know that the price of bitcoin is always on the rise. Although sometimes there will be plunge in the middle, but if you worry about it every day fear, I believe you will not make money.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

Don't invest in it buddy. They will blindfold you and take all of you with betrayal
venturivenerable

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

Its never too late to invest on btcs. you can do it in any dip season
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, just have to wait for a good price to buy bitcoin so it can be a big difference with sales. meaning to buy when the price is cheap and sell at a high price.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

not in my opinion, because there is no word late my personal dictionary.
bitcoin is not just for today, but this bitcoin will always be there forever, so start to know all about this bitcoin until we know about the meaning of this bitcoin investment.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

agai i wanna said, yes late, but not to much late, you can follow before last 2year ,what about bitcoin?and guess after 2 year bitcoin where will be go?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

isn't too late to invest in bitcoin, hope all  new comer's read the threads how it grow to invest in bitcoin even a future people coming IN for next year are not too late to adopt bitcoin because bitcoin ass currency is continue to acepting newbies investment.
because bictoin as currency need tp spread in the world to become famuos and hoping all people use bitcoin as currency use it for daily life expenses.

lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

not in my opinion, because there is no word late my personal dictionary.
bitcoin is not just for today, but this bitcoin will always be there forever, so start to know all about this bitcoin until we know about the meaning of this bitcoin investment.
I will agree.Theres no late to invest bitcoin and if you have money try to spend it but not all of it maybe half of your profits.As long as bitcoin is alive we have to be sure that we have lucky to invest.
Sombabe

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

I don't think so. I believe that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase. Nobody thought Bitcoin would go to $10,000, yet here we are. Some people sold at $10 because they believed it couldn't go any higher. There's a finite amount of Bitcoin, so I believe the value will continue to increase. It is very possible that it will increase exponentially to levels nobody expects. For now, BTC is still the most popular trading pair for Altcoins, so even if you want to go the altcoin route, you're still going to have to buy some Bitcoin.
sophiastacruz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

I think that Bitcoin will still rise, since, there are more people who are getting interested at it too. But it is still good to invest in other cryptocurrency
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, Yes, i agree with you that is an unwise decision to invest in bitcoin in that time. (dec-jan) But now, maybe the right time to invest in bitcoin because it's price is drop and you can buy more bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin, and in altcoins, more potential now in the market is coming
JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

i believe in this market right at this moment, investing in bitcoin is at the right time now. The price is still very low that we can buy a bitcoin at 9000$ lower than last month, if we dare to invest in bitcoin from rightnow, we will have the oppoyunity to get more profit in the future, so as a holder, i think we are not late to invest in bitcoin.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

for me it's not too late to invest in bitcoin to be confident and slowly make you want to be like you and not be negative
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: