Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Of course not.Bitcoin price is just 11K right now.And the journey of bitcoin is not in half way.So you can join bitcoin without any doubt.You are lucky that you came to know about bitcoin on 2018.Many people will learn bitcoin on 2030 and will sad to hear about the past glory of bitcoin.So I will suggest you to stop wasting any more time rather keep investing on bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

I think Bitcoin's value will keep going up. Although it will depend on how much you invest, in the long run you will still benefit in Bitcoin. You just need to do some research on Cryptocurrency that you will invest aside from Bitcoin.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

I am still not late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is still growing steadily and in the future it will still grow

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
kerwin T

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. If you have bitcoins then try to hold them. Always be patience when you are holding your bitcoin, don't rush in selling it. Trust me it will be so much worth it when the time comes for you to sell it.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think it's unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Yes, of course, I agree with you. It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. But if the price of Bitcoin has started high again better do not buy first. Later when the price has started to fall new it is the right time to buy Bitcoin. And do not just pegged to Bitcoin, because there are many other coins that are cheap but the future can be very good and the price will be high.
BoBBaumeister

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

BTFD - Its just a matter of chances buy the dip and have a better chance to go out with profit
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

Only people who do not understand the potential of bitcoin, bitcoin has no future or bitcoin will die, then I'm sure bitcoin is ready to handle more transactions at lower prices and faster confirmation which means bitcoin prices will rise to the current month.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I think to invest in bitcoin is never too late.Any time is a good time to invest in bitcoin if you have a long term goal. This long term goal is very important. Because short term profits seeker are mainly not investors, they are traders. So for investment bitcoin looks really good at this moment.

You are right on that, there is no way for us to be late because there are a lot of people who are still investing today and not giving up even they are already old so focus on trading in the market or working on bounty campaigns to earn more cryptocurrency.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I don’t think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. You can invest in bitcoin if you already have more than enough money in your daily life. And it benefits you if you start investing in bitcoin in a long-term.
You also have to invest in a long-term because if you want to get the benefits, that’s the choice. But if you want to gain profit faster than the long-term, is to become altcoin trader possibly it will benefit you in a short-term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

Yeah, sure you can try investing in some altcoins, but still, bitcoin is the main source of cryptocurrency you are going to use. Even if the price seems to be high at this point, in a few months this can be the low price.

That's correct , you can count to other coin such like BCH,BTG,Ignis or other good coin like ETH
Forget about bitcoin since it's quite expensive right now. But if you still interest on bitcoin, make sure that you've prepare the worst for trading it

It’s possible if you start bitcoin investment it will spend your funds a lot. But if you start altcoin investment maybe you will spend less than bitcoin investment and the profit depends on the funds you spend on the investment. And maybe this is your chance to save your wealth for the future if you invest in the crypto world.
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

It may not be too late but it is not also too early. It has been a long since the price gone down. If you not invest now then you will be
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

no it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.you can invest in bitcoin whenever you want. Its service is 24 hours free for everyone.so do not fall in any hesitation about investing in Bitcoin.invest now in bitcoin before it is too late.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

Yes I think its too late this year so I made my mind not to invest on btcs
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

As long as bitcoin does not surpass the 12k barrier, we are still in a good time to invest. However, Keep in mind that this investment will bring benefits but only in the long term.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

Well I certainly think that it's the right time now to invest in Bitcoin since the crypto market has been shaken very well which also affected bitcoin and almost all of the other crypto currencies out there in the crypto market so it will be a good idea if we will invest in bitcoin right now while its market value is still in its lowest value but I think it will be much more profitable if we will invest on those other crypto currencies which has a greater chance of growing and increasing it's market value in the near future.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

The investment BTC has never been too late. The cryptocurrency is only just growing. If you really want to gain revenue from the cryptocurrency, you should keep it for a long time.

bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think it is unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Bitcoin prices are now too expensive to invest. And to wait for the price is really going down takes a very long time, of course, if you want to invest in Bitcoin you will spend a very large capital. But for now, other suitable investments and the price is not too high yes in Altcoin. Because the price is still fairly low but future prospects can be very good.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:31:08 AM

My newbie observations: Firstly, people want to HODL, they want to not focus on market conditions. They'd rather wait as they have a belief that the coin's value will rise to a super high. However that HODL dream is disrupted by the day traders who only care about making money every day. They will buy on what they see is the day's low then sell on the day's high. However this selling disrupts the HODL dream. The only way the day traders will HODL is if there is a serious momentum behind it as with the mainstream media of late 2017.

With all these fluctuations it makes me wonder if the predictions of $1million or even $50K are actually realistic?
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

There was no word late in an investment. bitcoin is priced high but if you indeed want to invest in a minimum of four years then bitcoin can still achieve a higher value of current. If you want to switch to altcoin then it is also a good choice because the current altcoin also started a lot of popping and its value is too high.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Its not too late to invest. There is more chance for the bitcoin value to rise more and your investment will never be in vain. Now bitcoin is getting famous around the globe and a lot of peoplw are starting to invest so more investors more chance for the bitcoin value to get high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: