Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
No it's not. Actually, it is a good time to invest on bitcoin right now since the value has fallen down a lot lately. Investing on bitcoin while the value is still low would give you a lot of advantages and benefits as time passes by and as the value rises up back again. Though that's the case, you should still be aware and mindful of your surrounding so that you can avoid any unfortunate events that may possibly occur.
If you plan to invest your money in bitcoin and are ready to wait at least one or two years, then I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

To me bitcoin is a major investment choice in crypto, because bitcoin is stronger and more lasting than altcoin.
CryptoHelvetia

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Probably it's not too late.

I think Bitcoin will become with Ethereum (and maybe it is already) the safest between cryptos, surely more profitable than standard investments.

Surely it's not too late for other cryptos (if you like a risky life). What everyone has to understand is: which ones?  Huh Wink
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Maybe, in December of 2017 is a high price for bitcoin investments, but now it's a low enough price to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has experienced a price correction.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

It's not to end in invest on bitcoin.Bitcoin price going down previous tow month .Now bitcoin price is so cheep then previous.It's the time to invest in bitcoin and get profite from them.So if you want to invest on bitcoin ,don't loss your time.Invest first on bitcoin and make a big profite from your investment,wish you good luck with bitcoin crypto currency.

Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, as a matter of fact today's the best to buy and invest bitcoin because the price is not yet goes up. and even though the price is high you have to invest because as some point that bitcoin is very good for investment and sooner this can be use of all the transaction.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, as of now bitcoin price drops again and that is because of the issue in the market, while the price is low you ca invest in bitcoin so that when it increase its price again you can sell it and then earn a lot of profit. Bitcoin price is volatile no one can accurately determine whether the price will go up or down so there is always a time to invest in bitcoin while its price is low just always be updated on its market so you will know when to buy btc again.

SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I don't think so.There is still time to buy Bitcoin especially when it dips a bit.
Bitcoin price will still rise,2017 was just an foretaste of how amazing Bitcoin can increase in value.2018 will surely be another big year for Bitcoin.However,that doesn't mean that you should limit yourself to Bitcoin,If you have the money investing in other altcoins is good too
Ofcourse not! Because you can still keep up with high investment. Just be wise. Go buy bitcoin when the value decreases and invest it although you have to be patient in that term. But it will be worth to wait if you can have higher profit in return
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I think! At the moment! You can get max profit when buy and hold altcoin and trading to BTC! Because! I guess, this year! All altcoin with great dev will grown up
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

You are not too late to invest in bitcoin Beacuse bitcoin value is still rising and will be rise day by day. You have to take some risk if you want to earn huge profit in less time .
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Not really, it all depends on how much trust you have on Bitcoin and how much are you ready to invest in. it is for sure that the value of Bitcoin will increase soon. Though it is totally dependent on you. You can invest some part in Bitcoin and some in other altcoins. Bitcoin is best for long-time investment and will remain. As for now, its value is dropped, but it will regain for sure when it could be little late for you. And moreover, Bitcoin has become a part of everyday life as Merchants have started accepting payments in Bitcoin and there are various international companies who have invested a great sum In Bitcoin.

Else there are various altcoins which hold a great potential in the market and yields good profit.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

People involved in bitcoin for the first time around these weeks are very lucky as we will probably never see these prices in 6 months. Its very good time to invest in bitcoin so, price may drop a bit more but it will climb yet again.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

For me is not too late to invested in bitcoin, because during we want to then we could invested in bitcoin especially if we have more money then we could buy bitcoin to invest, but should not buy all our money on bitcoin to anticipate if suddenly price bitcoin fell
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

At present, investing in bitcoin will be a good idea because of the reduction in the price of it, which makes these investments profitable in the future
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

All we know the bitcoin is the father of all crypto. So why you are worried to invest. Investing in Bitcoin is safe and secure, and you can get too much profit from that. And base on my research, the price of bitcoin will triple the price.
But still, this is your decision whether you invest in bitcoin or find other altcoin.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

At present, investing in bitcoin will be a good idea because of the reduction in the price of it, which makes these investments profitable in the future

Yes it's probably a good idea to invest in but others don't see this very chance to invest in crypto at a cheaper price because of fears and uncertainty that it might not rise again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

If bitcoin price is not affordable to buy, then as you say buying altcoins that are more affordable is a good option to invest. Although altcoin does have a cheap price but the future of its development is easier to estimate. So the profits that we will get will be bigger as long as we diligently check the price and the latest info about altcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

This time would be the best time. I personally take the opportunity to buy more bitcoins, I been waiting for this time. Since bitcoin was 17,000$ few weeks ago, I cant afford to buy one. I never thought that bitcoin would drop to 12,000$, and I think the best would be really now. 

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

For me is not too late to invested in bitcoin, because during we want to then we could invested in bitcoin especially if we have more money then we could buy bitcoin to invest, but should not buy all our money on bitcoin to anticipate if suddenly price bitcoin fell

Well, the price is going up at the moment, it is probably a  good chance to get in before it is too late. i am going to buy some bitcoins on the next weekend, and it doesn't matter how high the price is.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

The current market value of Bitcoin cannot be said to be high that one should not invest in Bitcoin and even other altcoins because when you compared what was the Bitcoin market value as at last year November and December you will come to realise that it is actually thr right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: