Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

The boldest expectations are what the Paymon token holders are waiting for. I think with a favorable fundamental background at the auction bitcoin will show itself well, the rest of the Alt-coins will follow this trend. Dynamics and maintenance of the schedule on the road map and correction of all errors in the application (in a timely manner) - will attract additional interest from the community and investors. only forward! While everything is very cool! %); D
Yes, it is. Today, Bitcoin serves as an index on the exchange. Almost all the Alt-coins repeat his movements. I'm sure it's because bitcoin has the largest market capitalization.
Bitcoin is really the driving force of the market. But, if I'm not mistaken, it loses its share in capitalization in the market. I would not be surprised if in the near future many alt-coins will grow faster than Bitcoin. The market is becoming more selective. Investors spend more time analyzing. It's normal and it's right. And it also means that quality and real projects have a great chance of success.
That`s truth but Bitcoin is still #1 and I guess that is established order of things for the near 5-10 years
Agree that the growth of bitcoin is impossible in the same rhythm as it is now not for 5-10 years. Sooner or later there will be a coin that will eclipse bitcoin either in the crypto currency will occur large-scale changes

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Bitcoin's first mover advantage. It functions a little bit like a schelling point, that is when people agree on a certain aspect without asking each other. And with Bitcoin it is like that.

I also agree that perhaps a coin with the best functional will appear, and it will become more popular. It's not going to happen right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

The boldest expectations are what the Paymon token holders are waiting for. I think with a favorable fundamental background at the auction bitcoin will show itself well, the rest of the Alt-coins will follow this trend. Dynamics and maintenance of the schedule on the road map and correction of all errors in the application (in a timely manner) - will attract additional interest from the community and investors. only forward! While everything is very cool! %); D
Yes, it is. Today, Bitcoin serves as an index on the exchange. Almost all the Alt-coins repeat his movements. I'm sure it's because bitcoin has the largest market capitalization.
Bitcoin is really the driving force of the market. But, if I'm not mistaken, it loses its share in capitalization in the market. I would not be surprised if in the near future many alt-coins will grow faster than Bitcoin. The market is becoming more selective. Investors spend more time analyzing. It's normal and it's right. And it also means that quality and real projects have a great chance of success.
That`s truth but Bitcoin is still #1 and I guess that is established order of things for the near 5-10 years
Agree that the growth of bitcoin is impossible in the same rhythm as it is now not for 5-10 years. Sooner or later there will be a coin that will eclipse bitcoin either in the crypto currency will occur large-scale changes

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Bitcoin's first mover advantage. It functions a little bit like a schelling point, that is when people agree on a certain aspect without asking each other. And with Bitcoin it is like that.
Yes, all that it needs is recognition as a means of payment in developed countries. And exactly Bitcoin as a crypto brand number one possesses this advantage. The only condition under which Bitcoin will be unshakable. In contrast to fiat money, Bitcoin does not depend on the economy of separately country or economic zone. Only recognition or not recognition.
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I also agree that perhaps a coin with the best functional will appear, and it will become more popular. It's not going to happen right now.
It will happen in a year and it will be Paymon.  Wink
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

Wow, wow, easy! Is this another BTC killer? I guess NOPE! Paymon is not really decentralized crypto as BTC)
appraiser

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

Let's not overestimate the possibilities of this coin

Yes, I understand the good design, good team but just so that to break the whole world
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Unfortunately I missed the end of the first phase of the token-sales. I suppouse that the collected $ 672,670 is not a bad result, but I wanted to see the amount a lot of times more. I hope that at the stage 2 and 3 you will have several times more fees than now Wink
appraiser

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Unfortunately I missed the end of the first phase of the token-sales. I suppouse that the collected $ 672,670 is not a bad result, but I wanted to see the amount a lot of times more. I hope that at the stage 2 and 3 you will have several times more fees than now Wink

I think this is a good result for pre-sale
In case that one of the applications just did not work, but I think that the team will fix it all and it will  success
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Yes, all that it needs is recognition as a means of payment in developed countries. And exactly Bitcoin as a crypto brand number one possesses this advantage. The only condition under which Bitcoin will be unshakable. In contrast to fiat money, Bitcoin does not depend on the economy of separately country or economic zone. Only recognition or not recognition.

It's only about recognition or not recognition and high fees or not high fees. Volatility should go down with global recognition and usage, but that in turn depends on the fees. It must be scaled or else it can't be widely adopted for daily usage.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Coindest

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

I think this is a good result for pre-sale
In case that one of the applications just did not work, but I think that the team will fix it all and it will  success
I know dozens of projects that include a top-100 rating and do not have anything but promises and beautiful whitepaper. But at Paymon  we at least already see a beta version of the application but while the ICO stage continues I can forgive all the defect of their application
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

How much do you think the project will need to get a $ 1 billion capitalization? What financial plans - I did not find them in the documents, as if they were not at all. I think they just could miss or is it still a trade secret? The question is interesting to me as an investor.  Huh How long does it take for the most optimistic forecast?  Huh

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
linhmax

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Fluctuations in eth prices should not affect the number of tokens sold. I kept on repeating this for days. Instead of waking up everyday to see price changes that don't make sense
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.

At this point you can only make a joke of yourself by calling yourself a Visa killer. Do you even have the tinies clue what it needs to kill Visa? Cheesy That is a giant corporation with an incredible global payment infrastructure.

the most important thing is to have a sense of humor, I hope to defend the banter)) if seriously at this stage, even think about and compare stupidly.

If you consider it from the point of view of an effective marketing strategy: if you start as becoming the Visa killer, what are you going to turn into if you want to take marketing to the next level? Starting out with such a claim isn't smart, that's my point. You might not like it, but I don't care.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
skybot13x

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.

At this point you can only make a joke of yourself by calling yourself a Visa killer. Do you even have the tinies clue what it needs to kill Visa? Cheesy That is a giant corporation with an incredible global payment infrastructure.

the most important thing is to have a sense of humor, I hope to defend the banter)) if seriously at this stage, even think about and compare stupidly.

If you consider it from the point of view of an effective marketing strategy: if you start as becoming the Visa killer, what are you going to turn into if you want to take marketing to the next level? Starting out with such a claim isn't smart, that's my point. You might not like it, but I don't care.

I agree with you here. If you want to operate a serious business you wouldn't start with such a slogan even though it might grab some attention. The problem is in crypto there are so many people claiming to change the world, but in the end they fail and even worse run off with the money.

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

project that features very interesting graphics on the thread that is displayed, I really like it, this project has pogram bounty campaign to do promotion and also the already scheduled ICO, but where I can see information about the specification of the coin
IIAIIITETpoKemon

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

yes, everything is right! we need that time to attract new inverstors, start achieving our goals from roadmap, and also make progress in development!

So what`s plan? Who will you attract new joiners ti your ICO? I mean strategy of marketing

Lol. You think the team will tell you its marketing strategy? No project will ever say anything like that. Such information is not disclosed to ordinary passers-by.

Пoлнocтью coглaceн a кoзыpь ecть и oн бoльшoй!!!
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

When and on what exchange Paymon will be enlisted?
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

Who did not know they have a fun feature on the website If you click on the USD-button you can will see how much in each currency they have collected fees

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

when will you provide the bounty for installing the android app?

we're doing it right now)
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

I agree with you here. If you want to operate a serious business you wouldn't start with such a slogan even though it might grab some attention. The problem is in crypto there are so many people claiming to change the world, but in the end they fail and even worse run off with the money.

Yes and I can't even see the reason for calling yourself a VISA killer. Just build technology in the first place and let it speak for itself. If your customers then say you might kill VISA that's fine, but giving yourself that name... I don't know.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
skybot13x

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Yes and I can't even see the reason for calling yourself a VISA killer. Just build technology in the first place and let it speak for itself. If your customers then say you might kill VISA that's fine, but giving yourself that name... I don't know.

that would be the dream crypto world Smiley No hype and no FUD, just build technology and innovate as much as you can and then let the market decide how to value the product without much noise.

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: