Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

Hi
What is the timeframes for launching the network? This is what should have been last year. You need to clarify this.
Thank
The team have is a good start, but now their repuition is starting to go to pieces. You, the team, must follow this up!!!

The team released an update about this in the ann channel. You can see the specific update here

Thanks.
I like the idea of this project, and I still look at it with inspiration.
I'm just curious. The launch date (4Q) did not changed until the new year. And now the team does not ask for 2-3 days or weeks, but another quarter, in the new year. Not the best example of planning. Just, you said that you manage the project like a pie. There are some doubts about the pie.
P.S.   The first link does not work for me.

Yup, if there was such a thing as a big red flag... I suppose this would be it.
I was re-assured multiple times that the launch would happen by the end of December. I feel duped.

In traditional stock markets, this type of mis-information is very manipulative and for the most part illegal. 

It was not misinformation, the team have taken the decision to delay the launch to ensure the security of the community and their tokens through further testing. These things happen in such a young tech area, we really need to remember that blockchain is still in it's infancy, while delays are not ideal, far from it, what would be far worse would be the team pushing out a release that has not been fully tested and there potentially being security flaws. I'm sure you have both already signed up and tried out the released apps on the various platforms already, but check them out here if you haven't to help reassure yourselves on what the team is working towards:

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8
For Desktop: https://essentia.one/

I think people complain because if you delay 3 months, it was certainly obvious there will be delay long before team told them, yet day before
they heard "everything is OK" in telegram chat"...I mean, its not 2-3 days delay for some final fine tuning, there's obviously much bigger
issues if they need 3 months (if it will be only 3 months, we can't be sure about that, either)

Yes, this is exactly what I am alluding to...

As you see, for the past while I have been buying ESS at a certain price, expecting a main-net release.

A delay, Is an obvious price drop. I Definetly would not have been buying... because obvious is obvious.
Now at 1/3 value... IDK, seems like mis-information to me.

But I suppose. Might as well throw another couple ETH at it since im already balls deep, and the price is... 1/3 now

i hope your portfolio is diversified, i would not bet much on ess. there are so many potential projects out there also price is cheaper atm of every crypto. i only hold couple of ess!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darney1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

Please refrain from spamming this thread with your unsubstantiated claims of scam,
Your misinforming the general community and its rather harmful, You don't have nay evidence for your claims, they are your own suspicions.
And those are not facts, despite how confidently you state them.
This is a forum for legitimate information, please try to respect that.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

Please refrain from spamming this thread with your unsubstantiated claims of scam,
Your misinforming the general community and its rather harmful, You don't have nay evidence for your claims, they are your own suspicions.
I agree with you that we don't give incorrect information because it will harm the readers and also don't spam I hope that in the future it will be better than now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:15:53 AM

1.Matteo Gianpietro Zago
 founder leader disappeared

2.circulating supply is fake and you are fooling people when you know it

3. ake team on website

4.just people  you stalling
and so you are selling  ess coins in your hands

gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:35:24 AM

1.Matteo Gianpietro Zago
 founder leader disappeared

3. ake team on website

4.just people  you stalling
and so you are selling  ess coins in your hands

Matteo attended Devcon in Czech Republic in the recent month. You can check Essentia's event roadmap here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentias-roadshow-5eb2c7eed80d

Circulating supply issue is being resolve with the CMC team. Let's wait for solid news before jumping the gun.

Again, while we appreciate the concerns and your pov, we'd like to ask to refrain from spamming this thread with your unsubstantiated claims of scam.

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:23:55 AM

Waiting for more than 6 months already. Really, how much more you expect us to wait?

This is not rhetoric question, just tell us date here, how much longer you expect us to wait?

Keep in mind that projects like this:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptosoul/

with less than $100k collected in ICO, got all their info on CMC less than month after ICO finished

Its not a rocket science, and team is not communicating with CMC using messenger pigeons
altay76

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:30:48 PM

Waiting for more than 6 months already. Really, how much more you expect us to wait?

This is not rhetoric question, just tell us date here, how much longer you expect us to wait?

with less than $100k collected in ICO, got all their info on CMC less than month after ICO finished

Its not a rocket science, and team is not communicating with CMC using messenger pigeons

why not updating

because developers have millions ess coin in their hands

They will sell all ess coins and reset them.

scam people

michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

why not updating

scam people

You have no info to back up your claim. Pure speculation. The team has been in contact with CMC and are waiting for an update. This is stated from the team!
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

It's great that the Essential platform can be used without restrictions in territorial terms! If I'm not mistaken, you have already concluded partnership agreements?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
cryptdev

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:16:44 PM

It's great that the Essential platform can be used without restrictions in territorial terms! If I'm not mistaken, you have already concluded partnership agreements?

Partnerships are ongoing, but many have happened already as well. I'd recommend checking out some of the recent blog posts on Medium that cover the topic!

https://medium.com/essentia_one
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:50:36 PM

Yes, this is exactly what I am alluding to...

As you see, for the past while I have been buying ESS at a certain price, expecting a main-net release.

A delay, Is an obvious price drop. I Definetly would not have been buying... because obvious is obvious.
Now at 1/3 value... IDK, seems like mis-information to me.

But I suppose. Might as well throw another couple ETH at it since im already balls deep, and the price is... 1/3 now

i hope your portfolio is diversified, i would not bet much on ess. there are so many potential projects out there also price is cheaper atm of every crypto. i only hold couple of ess!

Well, ESS isn't my first choice in crypto investing. It's just 1 of my choices. I was throwing my mining payouts, and some trading profits at ESS for the past while since this project was "Launching Mainnet" relatively soon, and seemed to provide more potential compared to other projects without mainnet goals for another year.

I like the Idea for Essentia, but unfortunately at this moment, it's still only an idea without any actual product.
Makes it hard to stay positive. Idk, this delay was quite dissapointing...

I sure hope the team is more clear and transparent when it comes to the next expected launch date.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:39:18 PM

This is not serious and not professional. Not only did you significantly postpone the launch of the network, but you still haven’t resolved the issue with the CMC.
I had a better opinion of you, before that. Come on guys, though, would fix the CMC. Is it really that hard? I do not want to be disappointed in this project. I like this idea.
michaellykins

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:51:42 PM

This is not serious and not professional. Not only did you significantly postpone the launch of the network, but you still haven’t resolved the issue with the CMC.
I had a better opinion of you, before that. Come on guys, though, would fix the CMC. Is it really that hard? I do not want to be disappointed in this project. I like this idea.

The team has been in contact with CMC and are waiting for an update.
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:01:54 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 08:55:29 AM by Falcon625

The team has been in contact with CMC and are waiting for an update.

Same copy-paste answer for last 6 months
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:53:22 AM

Let's not jump to conclusion without some solid statement. In the meantime, check out the app

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8
For Desktop: https://essentia.one/
altay76

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

why not updating

scam people

You have no info to back up your claim. Pure speculation. The team has been in contact with CMC and are waiting for an update. This is stated from the team!

I've encountered many token scammers like you.
always the same lie.

Vanmandan

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

always the same lie.

And what is stopping you contacting CMC? Why don't you contact them yourself and ask them for an answer seen as all you are doing is screaming liar/scammer at everyone here without any proof!
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:04:21 PM

always the same lie.

And what is stopping you contacting CMC? Why don't you contact them yourself and ask them for an answer seen as all you are doing is screaming liar/scammer at everyone here without any proof!

CMC only talks with official representatives
altay76

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

always the same lie.

all token scams

max supply and circulating supply not updated immediately

graphics always lie

developers The coin holds most of their, hands.

and so gradually starts casting
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:03:48 PM
Merited by xandry (4)

Where are all this tokens gone? What the hell going? They selling this tokens or what??  Huh

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb33532656433f4eca3782f6b20298d1424d1f2cf

On 5th January another 30 mln + 46 mln and 3 mln in 3 batches were going from their wallet. What the hell?   Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: