Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
cryptdev

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

Well, you were optimistic saying $5 per month, I was pesimist there with $5 per year, lol

Well, this is bitter truth as for nowdays. But I hope they will doing something for price increase and value of tokens. I lost a lot of money here already  Undecided
I just invested in this project because they said about collaboration with Finnish govenment... but since September there is any news about this collaboration anymore  Undecided

This question came up in Telegram as well, and although there isn't an update yet, stay tuned! Latest updates from the team will be posted right here! (or telegram, if you prefer)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:23:33 PM

Well, you were optimistic saying $5 per month, I was pesimist there with $5 per year, lol

Well, this is bitter truth as for nowdays. But I hope they will doing something for price increase and value of tokens. I lost a lot of money here already  Undecided
I just invested in this project because they said about collaboration with Finnish govenment... but since September there is any news about this collaboration anymore  Undecided

This question came up in Telegram as well, and although there isn't an update yet, stay tuned! Latest updates from the team will be posted right here! (or telegram, if you prefer)
The most important thing is that we have to be patient and wait for the update because what is certain is that all that takes time is I'm sure the team will always work hard and we must continue to support the team
nanadze

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:25:51 PM

The most important thing is that we have to be patient and wait for the update because what is certain is that all that takes time is I'm sure the team will always work hard and we must continue to support the team

Thank you Midaktai!
You are right, team is working hard and there is a lot of development at the moment.
Team is transparent and updates community constantly, here is mosr recent monthly update which has an overview for what the team are working on this month, and the weekly review is a great source for what the team have completed each week.
And finally check out Oleksandr's report for future plans
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

Check out our founders attending Davos that gathered the greatest minds in crypto and global economics this year! https://bit.ly/2B8dt20

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:33:43 AM

Thank you Midaktai!
You are right, team is working hard and there is a lot of development at the moment.
Team is transparent and updates community constantly, here is mosr recent monthly update which has an overview for what the team are working on this month, and the weekly review is a great source for what the team have completed each week.

But I asked about collaboration with Finnish govenment. Last news about this was in September last year (whoch they published). And after around half of year any mentions about this. Why? If they really working, they must share with us some details, plans and progress in this cooperation  Huh
Vanmandan

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:12:16 AM

Thank you Midaktai!

But I asked about collaboration with Finnish govenment. Last news about this was in September last year (whoch they published). And after around half of year any mentions about this. Why? If they really working, they must share with us some details, plans and progress in this cooperation  Huh

You need to realise that any collaboration with any governement is going to take time and will move at a slower pace as everything needs to be checked, double checked and checked again. Rest assured that there is a dedicated team within Essentia working on this and any updates will of course be shared as soon as that is possible, we really do appreciate your patience on this.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:29:32 PM

Thank you Midaktai!

You need to realise that any collaboration with any governement is going to take time and will move at a slower pace as everything needs to be checked, double checked and checked again. Rest assured that there is a dedicated team within Essentia working on this and any updates will of course be shared as soon as that is possible, we really do appreciate your patience on this.

Good. We should see good news about the development of the project. I hope that in early February you will give it to us. Because the price is very small, even for those who bought after ICO. And the main reason is doubt.
Periodic, good news about the development of the project will correct this situation.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gembira

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:08 PM

Yes, I understand this. But you must update community as well. At which stage your collaboration with Finnish government? What you are doing for this now etc. ?  Huh
And as for team, you had 26 people in your team. Right? Are all of this people working right now? How many people in your team right now? Why you don't have any video conferences, any Ama, videos from your office last time?
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:23:58 PM

Until the new year, this project seemed to me very promising. But now they have strange behavior. The network has not been launched. Lack of substantial news on development. Apparently, there are some reasons for community doubt.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
cryptochuck

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:03:45 AM

Yes, I understand this. But you must update community as well. At which stage your collaboration with Finnish government? What you are doing for this now etc. ?  Huh
And as for team, you had 26 people in your team. Right? Are all of this people working right now? How many people in your team right now? Why you don't have any video conferences, any Ama, videos from your office last time?

As soon as we get more details, we will defnitely share it with you guys.  If you haven't already done so, you can go to the Essentia updates channel for more news on the project.   There's plenty of updates there: https://t.me/essentiaone
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:38:58 AM

There is a weekly update on progress shared, you can find that here - https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847

The team can be viewed over her eon the website - https://essentia.one/
the team were also at a conference in Davos in recent days. Development is ongoing, for all the news and updates, i would suggest following here - https://t.me/essentiaone
gembira

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

There is a weekly update on progress shared, you can find that here - https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847

the team were also at a conference in Davos in recent days. Development is ongoing, for all the news and updates, i would suggest following here - https://t.me/essentiaone

Well, this is not what about i asked. I asked about details of collaboration with Finnish government, and there are no any news about this.
About the team - I asked how many people working right now on the project. And not abput photos on the site. i seen this. I asked about some video evidence with team, where we can see that they really working on the project. Not just photo since ICO time.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:48:07 PM

Well, this is not what about i asked. I asked about details of collaboration with Finnish government, and there are no any news about this.
About the team - I asked how many people working right now on the project. And not abput photos on the site. i seen this. I asked about some video evidence with team, where we can see that they really working on the project. Not just photo since ICO time.

When there is more news on any of the partnerships, once it is official, it will be shared via the updates channel. Patience my friend.

https://t.me/essentiaone
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

fake news
Vanmandan

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:40:47 PM

Want to learn more on the Utility of the ESS token?

1. ESS token can be used to access and manage the industries most revered dApps and decentralized services within the Essentia framework.

2. Individual actions performed on the protocol will require a small payment of ESS. The token will grant users the ability to interact with Essentia in a variety of ways and to pay for various services.

3. ESS holders can utilize computing power to earn tokens through Masternodes.

4. ESS tokens form a critical component within the Essentia Framework. They incentivize active and positive participation, disincentivize bad behavior and create an equitable and transparent rewards system.

5. Additional use cases for ESS will be introduced including governance and reputation management.

6. The Essentia protocol brings interoperability on a scale that has never been achieved.

For a more in-depth explanation, please check this blog post

You are also welcome to explore the Token Utility document here: https://essentia.one/files/en/token_utility.pdf 😃
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:36:04 PM

1. ESS token can be used to access and manage the industries most revered dApps and decentralized services within the Essentia framework.

2. Individual actions performed on the protocol will require a small payment of ESS. The token will grant users the ability to interact with Essentia in a variety of ways and to pay for various services.

4. ESS tokens form a critical component within the Essentia Framework. They incentivize active and positive participation, disincentivize bad behavior and create an equitable and transparent rewards system.

5. Additional use cases for ESS will be introduced including governance and reputation management.

6. The Essentia protocol brings interoperability on a scale that has never been achieved.

You are also welcome to explore the Token Utility document here: https://essentia.one/files/en/token_utility.pdf 😃

The one good thing about this project is that there are at least some updates from here and there.

I guess it's also listed on CMC and there are some fake volume exchanges trading 20% of the supply...

IDK, I stopped buying about a month ago - but It looks like a bottom has formed. Maybe I'll add another 100-200k to the stash.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:20:28 PM

The one good thing about this project is that there are at least some updates from here and there.

I guess it's also listed on CMC and there are some fake volume exchanges trading 20% of the supply...

IDK, I stopped buying about a month ago - but It looks like a bottom has formed. Maybe I'll add another 100-200k to the stash.
I hope you're right. Because I thought the bottom was left behind.  Now I see that I was wrong here.  Sad
Anyway, the price for the purchase has become even better. Can be purchased to compensate for the difference, and reduce the average cost.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:48:03 PM

In case you missed the January monthly update, You can find it here - https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-january-monthly-update-9bf479182cb4

You can expect the follow up in the coming weeks! be sure to subscribe on medium so you'll never miss any developments -
https://medium.com/essentia_one
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:14:09 AM

With Essentia you can track all your assets and be ahead of the track!  become the sole master of your own crypto house. Only you hold the keys to power!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/essentia_one
Whitepaper: https://essentia.one/whitepaper.pdf
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

Haven't tried out Essentia yet?  Get it here

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8
For Desktop: https://essentia.one/
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: