Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

In order to trade in the cryptocurrency market, you have to learn about the basic knowledge such as the coin market, how to trade, knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, ... Read in books, newspapers, news , ... You must update and practice analysis and prediction to contribute to your business more effectively in the coming time.

febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I think the main thing in trading to be learned is control your emotion.
Emotional control is really hard in trading, moreover as newbie in trading world, try to not to be panic if the price little down. Use the target if the price down til your target touched, better to take action to sell your coin to avoid high risk of loss.

[
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
i think you should consult advice from experienced people and study technical analysis
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

You need to learn how to buy low and sell high! As simple as it may, it's not an easy task to emback on because cryptocurrency market is dynamic and numbers keep changing constantly. Know when to sell or buy is your greatest asset in Cryptos!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I think you must learn about in trading is how to manage this kind of business because of the day to day process of the transaction of the business and also what are the strength and weakness to be prepared
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

For all the time that I have been dealing with the crypto market I learned many useful things about is like when is the best time to sell my coins or what price figure it has to hit for bringing me good profit so I feel pretty comfortable with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Here are great helpful reminders for a newbie like you. First is you have to do research and read about trading information and tips or you may also ask from some well experienced traders. Second is you have to observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade and you must avoid being too much aggressive beause you are just a beginner. And lastly, remember that mistakes are part of your learning experience,  so you must not be afraid to commit mistakes or to failed but you just have to make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again to avoid losses.

In order to become a good trader, you should do a lot of research in all the projects that you want to invest your to. Research a lot and dont be too emotional so that you wont be too much affected when the price is so down or so high. Remember that crypto world is unpredictable.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
The most important thing is to never panic when the market price falls. The best way to deal with those days is to redirect the computer and travel. You will not have to worry about falling prices Grin Grin
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

The most important thing is to never panic when the market price falls. The best way to deal with those days is to redirect the computer and travel. You will not have to worry about falling prices Grin Grin
That's normal that the price fall, instead of looking on the price all the time, just relax and maybe buy some for short term as definitely the market
will be back to green days again. We have been seeing it all the time in the past but in the end, the market recover and it makes us happy when we still hold.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

For all the time that I have been dealing with the crypto market I learned many useful things about is like when is the best time to sell my coins or what price figure it has to hit for bringing me good profit so I feel pretty comfortable with it.
It doesn’t hit a particular figure at all times, so no need to say knowing what figures to withdraw from, rather you set a target from the price rate you have invested from and know which rate you will consider a good profit for withdrawal. That’s what I do most of the times, I buy at a lower rate and set my target rate at which I’m going to withdraw, any other top up on it is a bonus.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

There are several things to learn in trading. You need to know how to distinguish good coins from not because when you say "trading", you are talking about risking your money or whatever you initially have for something that you think is worthwhile. It is an advantage if you can understand price charts. That'll guide you in your decisions. Why do you need to know the coins to choose in the first place? That is to avoid panic selling. When times come that your chosen coin did not turn it into what you guessed it would be, panic selling would be very likely to happen and you won't want that. So better yet, choose a good coin to buy at first to avoid this from happening.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

When you’re starting trading I think that the number one thing you will have to know is that there are risks. Involved in trading. You can either win or you lose, it’s a matter of luck and you’re level of skills in trading; you need both of them– skills and Luck.

As you have come to know that there are lots of risks involved, the next thing you have to do is know how to invest and when to invest. Whenever you are investing you should invest any amount of money you know that you can afford to lose and not what you can’t to afford to lose at that moment.

Don’t trust the market or any predictions made by economists and experts, cause the market is mostly unpredictable. Learn how to. Follow up with every information you get.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
I would also recommend going through different articles or YouTube videos relating to this topic and then narrowing research to the market in which he is planning to trade. If it is some digital coin, he must learn about that coin as well as the whole crypto coin world. This is going to help him in making right decision at right time. Other than this, he must learn patience and persistency. Without these traits, staying in trading is tough.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
I would also recommend going through different articles or YouTube videos relating to this topic and then narrowing research to the market in which he is planning to trade. If it is some digital coin, he must learn about that coin as well as the whole crypto coin world. This is going to help him in making right decision at right time. Other than this, he must learn patience and persistency. Without these traits, staying in trading is tough.
and in fact it's really good to have in the free access information from YouTube and bitcointalk in order to learn how to trade effectively. I think that most traders are self-taught and trained in the same way, with no higher education.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

Never panic in holding tokens, Tokens are highly volatile, Fluctuations are very normal to this kind of environment, There are times  it  will drops down but I'm pretty sure it will bounces back, Buy when the market are bloody and dump when you already earned profit:)
Before starting trading you have look at your self, your savings and your knowledge etc. apply the good and unique strategies appointing by the experts and apply that strategy in the market. You will see the situations over there in the market for trading but this will result in any direction. If you are following a false strategy or the strategy is good but you are applying in unfavorable situations so you have to be careful.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

In this online market there are too many website and too many company teach you how to learn trading. Japan already make school for trading they are teach Forex trading and they can give you a best trading tips for your better future. If you want to be a better trader you can follow babypips. This is a world best online platform for learning trading. You can get here very important tips for your trading. You can learn here chart and candle stick pattern, If you want to learn trading you must need chart and candle stick pattern without knowledge you can’t learn trading so you must follow this website if you want to learn trading.
Trading with daily life products are easy for people but trading with cryptocurrencies are not much easy for ordinary people as crypto trading is following by some rules that are not considering simple and easy as like old traditional trading with daily products. Trading with crypto currency is a way of gaining profit with the polishing if your knowledge and benefit with practice.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

The people on this forum always forget that usually everyone says like just funding your account and everything will come with experience is that you need to know something about the charts and indicators. Knowledge of basic technical analysis will suffice. I suggest that you watch a video on youtube and read about it, that's the only way you make some profit, otherwise you will end up losing all your money.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

I think that to be able to trade well you need to learn and ask a lot of experienced and beehasil traders. if you do not want to fail and lose money. of course all will not want failure. You need to follow those experienced people, to take a little knowledge from them. maybe they will teach you the strategy of analyzing and how to analyze the technique. and learn about trading psychology so you can handle any situation calmly. in order to panic in trade, not in you.

naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

I think you need to learn on trader on your groups chat or on your friends and first of all before you trade make some research about this token or coins and if their have upcoming event's try not to trade instead hold it because if you can a good profit you will need a little more patience to hold. Dont trade with your emotion.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I communicate when I do order, I will not understand if only about theory alone, understanding will be absorbed faster if we have action directly and adrenaline profit/loss will be an important experience, you need to find a partner who can teach you Direct analysis with various diverse indicators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: