Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Hello fellow Arionum miners !

-- Ariocppminer v0.9.8 now available (CPU miner) --

* fix invalid shares after network forked again at block 80460, removing masternode blocks

sources / readme:
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer/

v0.9.8 binaries:
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer/downloads/

Please do not use v0.9.7 anymore and upgrade to v0.9.8 !!

Happy mining !

Great, testing it now on aropool.com with an i7, however i think aropool is to hard for me now (0 shares in 1 hour) till the gpu version from you comes out.
i will test it now on aro.cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

* fix invalid shares after network forked again at block 80460, removing masternode blocks

sources / readme:

v0.9.8 binaries:

Happy mining !

Is still CPU mining worth the pain sir? I used to mine this coin in the beginning, before the GPU miners were developed and maybe I will turn my CPU laptop on again to mine this. I have an i7 7700HQ, also I want to ask you how much ARO I can mine/day with this CPU, if of course is not an obsolete CPU. Thank you!
TwinBird23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

ARIONUM is a blockchain platform for PHP developers.
this is a cryptocurrency coin that is built from scratch, can be mined with CPU, not premined, based on PHP, with low costs and fast transactions.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

sources / readme:

v0.9.8 binaries:

Happy mining !

Is still CPU mining worth the pain sir? I used to mine this coin in the beginning, before the GPU miners were developed and maybe I will turn my CPU laptop on again to mine this. I have an i7 7700HQ, also I want to ask you how much ARO I can mine/day with this CPU, if of course is not an obsolete CPU. Thank you!

Yes, please read my message above. I explaine in easy/few words how it works.
You don't need a big GPU farm to mine, even with an laptop CPU u can mine and get ur coins. Normally you have like 1 blockchain where u mine, so when u have an laptop CPU you can do nothing against GPU farms (or asics....). With Arionum there are 3 different blocks to mine, Masternode, CPU and GPU blocks. We dont mine this at the same time, first (example) a Masternode block is running, when found it switch to CPU and when the CPU block is found it switch to GPU block mining.
So everybody can take part in mining Arionum.

So this coin needs all kind of miners in compare to many other coins. We need CPU and GPU and Masternode miners, however with ur CPU u also take part on the GPU mining system automatic

mentalny

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Hey guys,

since 08/12 I didn't get any payout from the pool. It says the balance is pending. Anyone knows what's going on?

Heres my account: http://aropool.com/acc/4RqVqMsThXN7KBa8UzShtmDfhnn9im5s14dh6je2C68foarH5kxrRgw6W5jy72KVc2By8sRfTLsiKyLsMXUrH4p3

Thanks!

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:21:54 PM by JoenNL
Merited by mentalny (1)

Hey guys,

since 08/12 I didn't get any payout from the pool. It says the balance is pending. Anyone knows what's going on?

Heres my account: http://aropool.com/acc/4RqVqMsThXN7KBa8UzShtmDfhnn9im5s14dh6je2C68foarH5kxrRgw6W5jy72KVc2By8sRfTLsiKyLsMXUrH4p3

Thanks!

It's paused (pools etc get updated), payouts should start soon.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

keep up the good work team!  sometime in 2019 ARO will surpass ETH in price the way things are going for both projects hahahaha Cheesy Cool Shocked

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bcxbit

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

keep up the good work team!  sometime in 2019 ARO will surpass ETH in price the way things are going for both projects hahahaha Cheesy Cool Shocked
I hope so too, I have seen a lot of development is happening on this coin, it makes it easy for users to mine the Aro because it can in mining using the cpu, this is interesting. with the hard work of the team could have been Aro will be better and it could develop the project with successfully. good luck
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

I advise to go on discord
They just ban you there if you ask the wrong thing.

First i tought; why not put all the messages in bitcointalk, however i understand now why they use discord.. To many progress to drop everything in this topic.
Not a single announcement in this topic. Fork on 80460? MNs disabled? You can figure that out by looking at git commits, not from ann.

We need CPU and GPU and Masternode miners
There are no MN blocks. Aren't you on Discord? Smiley

This mining system; 3 different ways to mine, is very nice because everybody can start mining and get there coins. You dont have to fight against big GPU rigs because there is also a CPU block running.
Devs couldn't figure out how to calculate rewards from difficulty before when it was just 1 algo, now 2 types of blocks, calculating profit will be a fucking nightmare Cheesy Mine blindly.

sergioccolb3

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

I recommend leaving this coin. Finally I did not get sollución to my wallet blocked with 3000 ARO (more than $ 100 today). Very disappointed of this currency, also with the new algorithm is no longer profitable mining.

What is your problem regarding the wallet? You can't send coins or you can't access the wallet? Can you provide more information about the situation as I hold some coins too, that I was mined in the first stage of this coin when there were no GPU miners. Thanks bro!

I can access and see my wallet. But I can not send ARO to another wallet because I get an incorrect private key error. But that's impossible because I kept my passwords on two different PC's and on paper. I can also access from the file wallet.aro but the result is the same.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I advise to go on discord
They just ban you there if you ask the wrong thing.

First i tought; why not put all the messages in bitcointalk, however i understand now why they use discord.. To many progress to drop everything in this topic.
Not a single announcement in this topic. Fork on 80460? MNs disabled? You can figure that out by looking at git commits, not from ann.

We need CPU and GPU and Masternode miners
There are no MN blocks. Aren't you on Discord? Smiley

This mining system; 3 different ways to mine, is very nice because everybody can start mining and get there coins. You dont have to fight against big GPU rigs because there is also a CPU block running.
Devs couldn't figure out how to calculate rewards from difficulty before when it was just 1 algo, now 2 types of blocks, calculating profit will be a fucking nightmare Cheesy Mine blindly.

I can say and i can ask whatever i want on the ARO discord, nobody ban me. Ofc the discord is not alive for insults or whatever, so if u keep it nice u can ask whatever u want (however, that's how i face it.. i got problems with nobody there, but i also have strong and negative questions)

There is already a stats page made by a community member where u can check the profits later. My experience in the last 8 years are that i can only calculate my profit when i do mining. Not any calculator is correct (all about ur speed in compare with ur powercosts and the every seconds changing difficulty from all coins, also in this calculate u must have a future price (nobody knows a future price) and the price from now), so i just check my profits during mining..

About the MN, i wanted to keep it clear/easy, ofc i am on discord (i am JoenPool..)

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

sources / readme:

v0.9.8 binaries:

Happy mining !

You don't need a big GPU farm to mine, even with an laptop CPU u can mine and get ur coins. Normally you have like 1 blockchain where u mine, so when u have an laptop CPU you can do nothing against GPU farms (or asics....). With Arionum there are 3 different blocks to mine, Masternode, CPU and GPU blocks. We dont mine this at the same time, first (example) a Masternode block is running, when found it switch to CPU and when the CPU block is found it switch to GPU block mining.

So this coin needs all kind of miners in compare to many other coins. We need CPU and GPU and Masternode miners, however with ur CPU u also take part on the GPU mining system automatic

OK man, thanks for the clarifications and the detailed reply. I will give it a try with my CPU to see what it brings to me. I also have some GPUs but some low end ones a 1060 and a 970. Maybe I will point them too to mine some more ARO as I believe in the project. Cheers!
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

sources / readme:

v0.9.8 binaries:

Happy mining !

OK man, thanks for the clarifications and the detailed reply. I will give it a try with my CPU to see what it brings to me. I also have some GPUs but some low end ones a 1060 and a 970. Maybe I will point them too to mine some more ARO as I believe in the project. Cheers!

At this moment i am using the (CPU) ariocppminer https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer/downloads/ it works smooth and stable, have fun!

Today / tomorrow there will be a GPU miner (what u can also use for CPU, should be a 10% performance in compare with the ariocppminer).

The 1060 is very good for mining Arionum Wink
If u have ubuntu u can use it already, if ur on windows u need to wait (today/tomorrow).

Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

There is already a stats page made by a community member where u can check the profits later. My experience in the last 8 years are that i can only calculate my profit when i do mining. Not any calculator is correct (all about ur speed in compare with ur powercosts and the every seconds changing difficulty from all coins, also in this calculate u must have a future price (nobody knows a future price) and the price from now), so i just check my profits during mining..
What page? Rewards calculation is purely mathematical and has nothing to do with the price or future.

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

What page? Rewards calculation is purely mathematical and has nothing to do with the price or future.

Ah u mean: press ur h/s and see how many u get a day?
Depends on the diff, many times a site told me i would get like 10k coins in 24 hours, at the end it was 15k or 1k or 4k.. Depends if the diff is getting higher or lower.
But for me the ''old'' calculator works, dont know how it's now

Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 10:19:17 PM by Mikanoshi

Depends on the diff, many times a site told me i would get like 10k coins in 24 hours, at the end it was 15k or 1k or 4k.. Depends if the diff is getting higher or lower.
You are using calculator wrong. It shows rewards for the past 24 hours.
Difficulty defines amount of hashes required to mine a block in target time, depending on your real number of submitted hashes can be lower or higher than the expected value.
But luck is always close to 100% on larger intervals, so it's possible to accurately calculate rewards based on historical data.

AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:07:57 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 11:31:23 PM by AroDev

The hard fork has been successfully implemented. It has been a bumpy ride but it's now finished and everything is working as expected. Our initial plan to create a 3rd block for the masternodes has failed, as we did not anticipate that many of the nodes would be down. We did an emergency HF at block 80460 in which we have switched to 2 block types, 1 gpu and 1 cpu and giving the masternodes 33% of the reward of each block. In the end it's the same reward structure and the masternodes/gpu/cpu are getting the same rewards as we initially announced, just a different implementation. We regret the inconveniences caused in the last days and we would like to thank the Arionum community for being so supportive about it. We'd also like to thank the pioneers who have taken the risk and made the first Arionum Masternodes. There are currently 73 masternodes active!
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

The hard fork has been successfully implemented. It has been a bumpy ride but it's now finished and everything is working as expected. Our initial plan to create a 3rd block for the masternodes has failed, as we did not anticipate that many of the nodes would be down. We did an emergency HF at block 80460 in which we have switched to 2 block types, 1 gpu and 1 cpu and giving the masternodes 33% of the reward of each block. In the end it's the same reward structure and the masternodes/gpu/cpu are getting the same rewards as we initially announced, just a different implementation. We regret the inconveniences caused in the last days and we would like to thank the Arionum community for being so supportive about it. We'd also like to thank the pioneers who have taken the risk and made the first Arionum Masternodes. There are currently 73 masternodes active!

Interesting - So there will really be a split mode alternating between CPU and GPU block sets and CPU will be rewarded during GPU as well?
Maybe I'll get back into this project.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

+ you released a new Windows wallet with fixes like the Alias what is working now!

https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumD/setup.exe

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 07:28:36 AM by JoenNL

You are using calculator wrong. It shows rewards for the past 24 hours.
Difficulty defines amount of hashes required to mine a block in target time, depending on your real number of submitted hashes can be lower or higher than the expected value.
But luck is always close to 100% on larger intervals, so it's possible to accurately calculate rewards based on historical data.

Yeah maybe they can do it when all the miner tools are ready and released. Those new mining tools gives u big results, so at this moment a calculator will be 100% incorrect.

Also about the results in the past, yeah its like u say the past. Nobody want to know what they could mine yesterday, they want to know how many they mine right now. If the diff was low yesterday the calculate will be totally wrong when the diff is 10x higher today, also if the diff over 2 days is 30x higher.
Those calculators are fun for beginners but most of the time they are simply not correct. Maybe it work on a coin like Ethereum what already have a sort of a stable difficulty, but new coins nah, they are most of the time incorrect.

So personally i dont think this mining calculator must be top priority, i agree (and i guess the devs will do) its a funny thing to have for newcomming people in the mining world.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: