Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4282 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

There are a lot of Altcoins, any year is a good year for an Altcoin that was pumped or just really got a promising future.
Naming a Thread "2018 is a great year for Altcoins" is pure nonsense, there are tens of thousands of altcoins around.
At least name the Specific Altcoin that will become profitable this year.

One thing you must learn is: These unregulated non-legit exchanges dictates the price of an altcoin.
Those are susceptible to manipulators like Pump&Dump Groups or Whales
Even Bitcoin's price can be manipulated.

But one thing is for sure, Either XMR or ETH will rise this first quarter of the year.

I agree. I think that it is really a good year, in the outset at least, because there are so many developers gunning to pump the value of their coins and increase their market caps as well. Many altcoins, since the surge of bitcoin during the last quarter of 2017 ended, are beginning to recuperate and gain back their value and market power, which is good because it makes the market active again.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

I really think it is since there' a FUD coming out about bitcoin, a lot of bitcoin hodlers dumped some of their BTC and invested on altcoin because it's getting pumped a lot lately. A lot of people were able to take advantage of altcoin pump because they are aware that this would happen.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Ripple is not a good spike, it was just artificial pump and that’s what I believe deep inside. The ripple gotten too much attention when it crossed the prices of $1 USD in the first place. Then whatever we saw in the market was just pumping of the coin because too many investors thought that they will miss the train.

Anyway I’m not against the ripple or something like that but for other true altcoins I’m really happy this year. I had many coins in my portfolio which popped up in good way this month. I had nice amount of Ada, IOTA, XEM etc coins .

The development status of most of these coins might have changed to fully developed to cause the recent spike. Seems good further too.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

I am really happy to have held some alts during the last huge dip for alts before the forks. It was more like a bonus round right now as most of them are busy flourishing. The things I have learned is that in every crazy atmosphere, there is always something good to take from it.
Every year is always a good time for alts, but with all the incidents that happened last year which gave bitcoin a huge dominance in the market while the alts suffered it, this year seems to give them all a little bit of breathing space and I hope it keeps on like this.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

really ripple began to show its progress this year
this is in accordance with the increasing exchange rate cryptocurrency and solid team in building trust towards ripple users
markets that provide ripples are numerous and easy to use as transactions and stable ripple values
afrasiyab

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

i think this year will be year of ethereum.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

I am really happy to have held some alts during the last huge dip for alts before the forks. It was more like a bonus round right now as most of them are busy flourishing. The things I have learned is that in every crazy atmosphere, there is always something good to take from it.
Every year is always a good time for alts, but with all the incidents that happened last year which gave bitcoin a huge dominance in the market while the alts suffered it, this year seems to give them all a little bit of breathing space and I hope it keeps on like this.
Better hold on to some of those gems of yours as it the cryptocurrency market is still growing and a lot of people who just got to Bitcoin are glancing to other cryptocurrencies to invest their money at. I can say that with the right time and a good future ahead of the new market a lot of us will soon be millionaires. Although my advice is to look at some other alts as not all cryptocurrency are made the same and people are really looking to all of their projects now, also let us avoid some pump and dump coins.
m0rrov

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

this year and the following. I think that bitcoin is just the beginning for crypto currency. further more. etherium dash ripple for such coins is the future.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

This year will be great for ripple and etherium,so many good news for Xrp and huge amount of ico based on Eth coming.Maybe we will see etherium pushing bitcoin off  its place 1 Wink
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

I agree with you, but Ripple not second anymore, ripple is going dead. 2018 will be year of crypto, but not for all altcoins and not for all country's. News about Korea makes me sad.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

yup, alt season just started. I think this season is going to take a bit longer than the last one, so perhaps >12 months or so.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Crypto currency is the breakthrough of mankind, I think that it will never disappear, but will constantly make people richer and richer, only you have to be smart with the choice of coins, because now there are so many ico that you do not know what to choose!
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Ripple is crap, why are you saying that it is going to explode or whatever you are saying in there? Ripple is crap, and we all know that.

But yes, this year will be one of the most giant ones, and specially for all those who are investing a lot of money on altcoins at the moment.
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

What a time we are living in! Interesting to see what crypto will be at the top in December 2018.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

I hope that 2018 will become the year of altcoins. I lost interest in bitcoin, when I was withdrawing my funds during more than a week and paid a large commission for it. I know many believe in bitcoin, but I don't see its practical application in the world, except as speculation
sandytheguy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Absolutely.

Even China banned ICOs last year, early this year, their media already stated how great and innovative blockchain is. It's booming like .com in the 90s.

GeorgCoin

Activity: 147
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Bitcoin can not always occupy most of the market. All the same, there are really a lot of good altcoins now.

In the long term, many altcoins will take a firm position in the market. So in any case, they should be put in a portfolio. To keep exclusively bitcoin is not profitable. Even if he gives the X, then these are not the same events that the altcoins can display.
Squesel

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

This is something to look into

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

Do not judge all altcoins by Ripple. We simply can call 2017 as year of altcoin and previous years too. Every year is special and every time it comes something new. The most of altcoins showed raise through the years and we can rather call all past decade as the decade of digital currencies than to mark someone one.
I hope that 2018 will become the year of altcoins. I lost interest in bitcoin, when I was withdrawing my funds during more than a week and paid a large commission for it. I know many believe in bitcoin, but I don't see its practical application in the world, except as speculation
Bitcoin is a special story at all. I think only big investors are concentration on it currently for cold storage of their finances and escaping the inflation. I guess soon the most of us (micro earners) will move to another crypto which transactions will be fast and cheap.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

There are a lot of Altcoins, any year is a good year for an Altcoin that was pumped or just really got a promising future.
Naming a Thread "2018 is a great year for Altcoins" is pure nonsense, there are tens of thousands of altcoins around.
At least name the Specific Altcoin that will become profitable this year.

One thing you must learn is: These unregulated non-legit exchanges dictates the price of an altcoin.
Those are susceptible to manipulators like Pump&Dump Groups or Whales
Even Bitcoin's price can be manipulated.

But one thing is for sure, Either XMR or ETH will rise this first quarter of the year.
Well actually I really heard a lot of speculation saying that this year is for altcoin. And you can really see itvin the first 3week of the year. That really ripple and ethereum are pumping in the market while the bitcoin are just moving around $16,000-$18,000. It cant moved higher than that unlike last year it continue to move up. So I think the speculation that they are saying will be come true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: