Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:33:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4282 times)
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

This year will be bigger than last and if the trend continues (without a major bubble popping), the next couple years will continue on top.

I think more and more people are interested in other blockchain projects aside from bitcoin.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

This year will be bigger than last and if the trend continues (without a major bubble popping), the next couple years will continue on top.

I think more and more people are interested in other blockchain projects aside from bitcoin.

There are many corrections to come, but there won't be bubble popping, since no bubble exist.
We are still at early stage of cryptoccurency. Lots of good stuff hasn't come yet.
Torsha

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

2018 will be good in terms of further development of the crypts. I wouldn't trust altcoins much. More people begin learning  this topic thoroughly, and the governing law is being created in many countries. This activity will influence the market… I think many coins will die.
jkw224

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

Some people are worried that the recent trend of increased Altcoin dominance is fading, but if an Altcoin is backed by a good project/company with a great product (where people are actually going to buy and use the tokens) what would be the incentive to jump ship to Bitcoin? I feel like I would hold the altcoin.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

i think 2018 seems like a year of challenges of altcoins. many countries in the world have some regulations about the crytocurrencies and the panic about crytocurrency bubble

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
leeairdrop06

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
The Ripple is the beginning of a bull market, the crazy rise of this bull market, the first is the Ripple.

What do you think about ETN prices? Is it the second XRP this year? thanks bro
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

I hope all grow well. Whether it's bitcoin or altcoin. they complement each other. there is no good growth at the time the bitcoin goes down. Altcoin which can survive when bitcoin down the price. maybe just a matter of time to get the best value. My bitcoin is still the best right now, but the development of altcoin with their project ran faster to catch up with bitcoin. I think in 2018 all will experience better growth.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I also believe that even the market is currently having a continuous bearish cycle that we did not expect because of the upward movement in the first week of January. We are just only one month of this year so there are still so much that is going to happen.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

In the future there will be many organizations involved and investments in the electronic money market, so I think altcoin will thrive in 2018, early 2018 is a good choice for you to invest in the market. electronic money
It’s not about electronic money and investment there is lots of factor involved the main reason of crypto currency growth in 2017 is global acceptance of crypto currency without any regulation but this year there is lots regulation started about crypto currency . So this year would be hard year for better future of crypto currency.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

In 2018 all those new enthusiasts who came into crypto during the BTC pump will be eager to monetize their investment. I believe many will turn to altcoins as soon as they realize the potential of these other technologies when compared to the "old" BTC.

At the same time, more and more political pressure will hit the markets as the demand for regulation grows.

ETH will have some major upgrades, the first to happen in a few weeks. That will set the pace for the other alts to follow.

2018 will be the year when crypto will consolidate a position in the mainstream news, and that can be very beneficial for the good altcoins.

turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:43:57 PM by turmalin

The current year will be the year of altcoins, when cryptoworld will not be associated only with bitcoin. I like one picture that can convey my thoughts best

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

Yeah sure that's what that all say. Ripple started off nice and sound, now it's struggling to recover. That's what happens when people start placing a bit too much faith in a coin, the whales take use of that opportunity and dump it. So of you think that this <insert random shitcoin here> will go to its All time highs, guess what it will but then you won't sell, your greed would drive you to sell later until it becomes too late. Get over it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

We still hope this year will be a bright years for all alternate crypto after fundamental issued from Korean and China.
If you choose the right altcoin however, you may be the next crypto-millionaire, not all crypto will be risen this year only 20% from total cryptocurrency has show up their great futures in the roadmap.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I hope this year will be good year for altcoins, either bitcoins or altcoins they must complement. But eventhough this is the good year for altcoins it seems that bitcoins will be vanish in the market and other coins will die. No matter what happen this year i think bitcoins and altcoins must go higher so that the people that using altcoins and bitcoins wil be much more happy.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly  Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

what a bad luck for you, but i suggest keep holding that coin till you see a good time to dump it, research more about that coin, learn from experience, divide your investment in different coins,  i hope you good luck next time.
O.capan

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

yes, I earned a lot more money than Altcom after entering the new year
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

every year is a good year for altcoins. new coins (not all, but some of them) are tied to real world project like online shopping system, energy and green energy, housing, gambling etc... so they are a whole new level than bitcoin.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

2018 as the year of many alt coins as at now can be kind of unrealistic  if one should judge looking at the current dip problems on the exchange markets. So many coins have dropped in prices even beyond speculations and predictions of experts in the Cryptos world. However I still hold on strongly to the foresights and predictions for the boomeranging of so many alt coins. The fact that there is dip doesn't invoke failure for these coins. All is gonna be well soon. Let just go through this tough times steadily.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

So many great altcoin projects, but unfortunately everything is tethered to bitcoin.

I look forward to the day that altcoins will act independently of bitcoin!
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:50:13 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Until Now and few years before bitcoin was the top and the only one (that worthed investing in) but from now I think that altcoins is a great opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: