Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:49:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4282 times)
Ken_1102

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

Yes I agree this 2018 opens a good start for many alts and it seems this will continue but one thing I notice is that as the value of many alts increass the bitcoin price remain on its range for a couple of weeks now and did not appreciate much does it means bitcoin will be headed by other alt? Or ethereum or ripple will replace it in the top. But its good to know we have now many options for investment and many of them were promising
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

I'm sure that 2018 will be a landmark for crypto currencies. And we will witness an unprecedented price increase in the crypto market.
If you do so it will be very good. From these findings take? or are you just hoping for your intuition?
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

there are some that are still good for the investment, such as Ethereum which has a good advantage and fast in transactions so I think we choose altcoin which has a long growth period of time
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

The year 2018 started very badly for the crypto currency. all prices are down. the subcoins almost died. there has been positive activity in recent days and prices are going upwards. I hope this year will continue this way

Elismoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

I think a lot of people started off optimistically about 2018 but so far, it's been all bear trends. Though that is not to say it won't improve, but I still think that 2018 will be the year of blockchain and that we'll see more and more blockchain uses and application in the real world.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

The year 2018 started very badly for the crypto currency. all prices are down. the subcoins almost died. there has been positive activity in recent days and prices are going upwards. I hope this year will continue this way
Did it start badly? But Altcoins are going to become more dominant this year, and expects many more crypto funds will launch and the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies will quadruple to $2 trillion this 2018.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

after looking altcoin condition right now, i don't think this year will be a good year for a ALTCOIN, i don't know why altcoin is suffering right now, maybe because bitcoin and ethereum price is falling and many fud is attacking cryptocoin world
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

We can't just generslize from the point of view of ripple alone since the market cap is largely determined by the dorminant coin - btc. But yea, better 2018 is yet to come,  markets are green.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I think that 2018 may be the year that can open many opportunities and doors for the cryptographic world and especially for the altcones, now it is the time of growth in the media, thereby attracting new investors.
I love the idea of mass adoption of the cryptocurrency so yes 2018 is opening up doors to new innovations and growths in the existing. I think btt is doing a very good job this year washing out scams and helping the world to know genuine projects. I have dreams of creating an altcoin too to benefit all youths😉

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

It is very risky to forecast anything crypto related, everyday new factors arise with the capacity to influence the markets.

Maybe 2018 will be the long awaited year when mass adoption becomes a reality. If this happens, the markets will expand and the prices might jump to new records.

However, regulation is inevitable and the outcome of impose rules on a decentralized mechanism is impossible to guess.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

there are some that are still good for the investment, such as Ethereum which has a good advantage and fast in transactions so I think we choose altcoin which has a long growth period of time

Maybe this year sounds a good year for altcoin and as we can see Ethereum is the number one altcoin who are fast recovering and gradually making it's way to become a stable kind of altcoin. And even the other kind of cryptocurrency also has possess a good performance in the market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

I was thinking about that too but not only in altcoins but also in bitcoin this is the second qarter of the year and i cam see a good sign of altcoins price i hope this will continue untill the end of this year.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀