Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3170 times)
strwy09

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Haha, I'm a girl. To be honest, I am not really interested in the investment in cryptocurrency, and girls have not always liked the risk of investing. However, I am still very willing to understand the technology and be happy for others' benefits.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

BTC is more reliable than ETH... But! I think Ethereum will show more rapid growth this year than bitcoin. I look forward to it.ETH showed weak growth last year. By the end of the year waiting for the price of $2k
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
wow it is hard to confirm will ETH become the best altcoin that worthy enough to hold for long term, bitcoin is very value to hold for long temr but in the potential aspects ETH will be a good choice, we still don't see all the advantages that ETH can bring to entire market, we should wait a little bit longer to see if ETH is worthy enough to rise more than itsself before.

kevin135

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

For me , ethereum is better to hold than Bitcoin.
I used to have BTC but sold all of them and bought ETH.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Voloshin2981

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

of course, ETH can be used as a long-term investment, but the most important thing in this case is to successfully choose the moment of purchase in order to reduce all risks to a minimum
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

ETH is good altcoin for investing and hodling  for long and short time and bitcoin is all time hit cryptocurrency in which you can rich. I hope ETH value remain  in market for long term.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Ethereum is not only a means to participate in ICOs, ETH is much more and I think people will understand it as time goes by. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased and keep at least six months in the portfolio, already at the end of the year you could have good earnings
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

My personal perspective is BTC good for HODL and ETH good for investments. for a example, if we HOLD 1 ETH probably it will reach 5K end of this year. If we invest same Eth in a good ICO probably you can get 10X from it according to ICO.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

For me personally, ethereum remains the best choice for long term investment. The growth of ethereum is quite stable with a not too high fluctuation rate, so it is worth holding for a long time, while the bitcoin fluctuation rate is high, and I think it is suitable for trading.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Everyone will prefer bitcoin if we need to choose.Having a high price is very important. Fraction of investment on bitcoin will.give you enough fortune and bitcoin already become the foundation.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

I regained my focus on bitcoin. it still ranks 1st in the ranking of all cryptocurrencies in the world. he has a very high turnover of funds. I don't think anyone will be able to outrun him any time soon or become more stable.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Well, both coins are very good coins, occupying the top spots in the crypto market, Bitcoin has the controlling power in the market currently and its a god coin to invest in as its almost certain that Bitcoin will earn you very good returns if you invest in it, For long term and the future purposes i'd suggest to invest in Ethereum, it boasts of the best technology upon which other ICOs have taken advantage of to launch their programs, ETH has not yet completely exploited its potential, hence a good future investment

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

As is was said before, bitcoin is the parent of cryptos, while Eth is like a mom for token.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

I like Ethereum. Now many ICOs invest in Ethereum, which greatly increases its trading volume. It will have very large upside in the future. I will continue to hold my Ethereum. It's up.
nguyentrangg333

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

It is very certain that by the end of this year it can be seen as a hodl, it is not a secret that ETH has gained great popularity in recent times as LTC, this could benefit them, but it will take time Smiley
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

it is true that if I want to invest in the long term then I choose bitcoin and etherium as my investment place. because the bitcoin and etherium coin are the easiest for us to exchange with the rupiah currency .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

I think the 2 coins have a very big potential for the future and suitable in use as a long-term investment. This can be seen from the fundamental analysis of the 2 coins is very Good which ultimately can increase demand. It is possible that ETH may be greater than BTC because ETH is a smart contract / blockchain technology and the platform is widely used by third parties, but because BTC is the father of blockchain technology so the world's crypto community will always prefer BTC as an investment...
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum is a good coin for long-term investments.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

both coins are profitable in terms of term investment is that bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and rising. which is why many users only invest into bitcoin because of the speed of price and easy profit, the good thing about Ethereum is when it comes to transactions it is much faster than bitcoin. and also the price of ETH is also still cheap and ETH works with some very good ICO and makes you rich.   
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I really agree with you, I rate ethereum is a very good investment and one option to hold on this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: