Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3170 times)
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

i preffer Ethereum , it is more safe to invest in ethereum then bitcoin , because the tehreum community is more stronger then the Btc community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Everyone will prefer bitcoin if we need to choose.Having a high price is very important. Fraction of investment on bitcoin will.give you enough fortune and bitcoin already become the foundation.
tranlann444

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

My main goal with crypto is to increase my wealth over cryptocurrencies. So I don't buy fiat money unless I buy real world things. This means I keep getting more bitcoin and ethereum everyday by any chance. I think its best thing to do. Ethereum is less likely anyways.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

Of course, Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two digital money that investors must first consider if they want to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. Considering the risk is probably lower if the investment in the two digital currency above, but not everyone can invest in. The value of Bitcoin and Ethereum is now quite high. So, if you want to invest, investors must have a lot of money. This is a condition that not everyone has.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

Indeed ethereum is nice to be invested. However many people may prefer a better IE bitcoin. ethereum basically pretty good for long-term investment. have a great platform also became capital owned ethereum to survive long term.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think the changes have already occurred and new investors prefer buying Ethereum compared to bitcoin. This year, the Ethereum platform will undergo significant technical updates that will affect the price. Therefore, I expect that by the end of this year the price of ETH will reach 2500$.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

You resemble looking at Oranges and apples. Both Bitcoin has Ethereum have diverse dreams. Bitcoin has a brand acknowledgment and is viewed as the lord of Crypto. In any case, to answer your inquiry on the off chance that you are investigating a long haul I would recommend Ethereum anyday. Bitcoin is no chance useable today for the reason it was made. Individuals are loosing their brains because of high expenses and the scaling issues. So an elective will come up to have its spot. Where as Ethereum is picking up a considerable measure of footing step by step and 100's of tokens are made having ETH as fuel. This will radically expand ETH cost. Additionally on the off chance that you are going into long haul again look on different altcoins as well. Neo would be an incredible contrasting option to get into at this cost.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

They have much in common. Both have future potential and become more popular every day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

in fact, I think the number of people who think it is not small and the possibility of not being too little at all.ico confidence is increasing one is getting less and more difficult to find good quality ico

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Now I see the Ethereum as a more promising coin than bitcoin ( in terms of growth). of course I got this and that, but the emphasis this year I'm doing solely at Ethereum, I think the mark of 3000 he will overcome this year!
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

I find it best to trade altcoin and save it in the form of ethereum and bitcoin Grin
Try to look for promising coins or tokens, then use the profit to buy more ethereum and bitcoin as those two are the best promising coins for long term
At those time, 1 ethereum probably would buy us a nice car while 1 bitcoin should buy us a nice house Tongue

Jessicamass

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

ETH compared to BTC is a coin with low fee, it can be used with tokens. Besides, it is a good investment, good for newbie investing. However, it is better than Bitcoin just when investing in short term, for a long term investment, BTC still more profitable. I means ETH still good for long term but it is not as good as BTC.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Ether is already used by many for retention, because the coin is capable of growing and this growth is not yet fully disclosed. The point is that few can invest in it, because there is not enough capital. And he has plenty of advantages compared to bitcoin.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

I think the year 2018 remains Bitcoin's year. Bitcoin remains the best and most promising investment asset. Ethereum is one of the great Altcoins but Bitcoin will never be replaced by any coins. If you want to buy coins now and you invest in the long run, you should buy Bitcoin right now!
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Yes. Ethereum is always a good investment vehicle since it is the future of decentralization. Ethereum is on the same track as bitcoin (exponential gains) and holders from years ago have now become insanely rich with profits. That however is not to say that Ethereum will grow more. It has more utility than bitcoin and should soon be able to overtake it.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
vuthanhthanh311

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Both are of high quality and potentially big in the future to be alive. Etherum has the advantage of rising steadily, and stable if price drops will not be too far from the previous price, while bitcoin has a high quality that many people love
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

You should invest depending on the amount of capital you are holding, bitcoins and ethereum coin is both profitable but they have different prices in the market because the growth is not the same so you can always invest depending on your capital.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Ethereum was good to hold. ALWAYS,
Few months ago when ETH was around 300$ then was the best time to buy and to HOLD very long.
Yes people now choose ICOs over ETH, but that is not bad either.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Those who don't believe in Ethereum is just repeating the mistakes of others when bitcoin was first introduced. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own use and importance. Bitcoin is the first blockchain technology that disrupt the financial services  and institutions and Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform that gives the power of the utility tokens.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

I am looking on ETH as more of a technology rather than a coin.  Bitcoin is simply a gold standard backed by the trust of millions users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: