Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3170 times)
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
with great developer and great enthusiasm, it is possible that enterium can be replacing bitcoin in the future,this we can see from a stabil price and good for profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Yes. Many people are discovering Eth now. Just like Btc, it'll rise soon. They're just having trouble with some mismatch BTC & ETH has. They are both beneficial, their prices rise and go down low, and they are good investment.
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

Remember that everything is linked to bitcoin and that will affect Ethereums progress. Also, POS is coming to ethereum soon.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

Both ethereum and bitcoin has there different role to play, while bitcoin is the Father of all cryptocurrencies and as the first crypto bitcoin is performing the role of the role model showing other coins the way to go and how to improve in terms of price and technology. Ethereum on the other hand is the baby seater of all tokens must ICOs are supported by ethereum and that has made it very popular and reliable, but as a choice of investment I still go for bitcoin because of it potential and capacity to rise in price.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I prefer both coins bitcoin and ethereum they are the king and queen of cryptocurrencies. We can't underestimate the ethereum as there platform has been use by new ico which I think a good impact to the ethereum holders as growth will surely increase.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

Yes. Many people are discovering Eth now. Just like Btc, it'll rise soon. They're just having trouble with some mismatch BTC & ETH has. They are both beneficial, their prices rise and go down low, and they are good investment.
Yes Etherium also have good potential, but still lit cannot compete with Bitcoin, not doubt both are giving us good profit but still bitcoin is more reliable and trusted than Etherium and still people are trusting on bitcoin more than Etherium or any other crypto currency, even in future bitcoin will remain as on top as compare to any other crypto currency.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

There is a big chance for that moment to happen  since ethereum has moved very high in price this first month of the year.  I hope its price will going higher again ang again.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

There is a big chance for that moment to happen  since ethereum has moved very high in price this first month of the year.  I hope its price will going higher again ang again.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is different process and both of prices will be change any time.  So most of the people now invest in both of coin and check the information from market places. This information is useful for the all country people for invest in the both of coin. So it will increase the prices day ny day.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Both options are good, now even the etherium looks not bad as a long-term investment for me personally considered this only in short-term periods

I think both have significance. And both are getting stronger because of the use.
Investing on both sides will not make you lose.
Both have different concepts now. Bitcoin is the father of coins while Ethereum gets the mother from Token.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

For ethereum itself is very difficult if to compete with bitcoin in the future however, the majority of ico often use eth for payment process.So there is no harm if you try to find profits there.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Both options are good, now even the etherium looks not bad as a long-term investment for me personally considered this only in short-term periods

I think both have significance. And both are getting stronger because of the use.
Investing on both sides will not make you lose.
Both have different concepts now. Bitcoin is the father of coins while Ethereum gets the mother from Token.

If we say bitcoins and ETH both are amazing and need is only to maintain them at equal level, so this couldn’t be wrong. Reason is, time is required to cater both of these amazing coins. They become useless if doesn’t take care of them. Their markets are different and fluctuating every time. So if even little carelessness is shown in any case, big losses can of your fate so decide wisely.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Will they both good for me but if you want to hold your coin go to bitcoin and if you want to invest an ico or etc i think ethereum is best. Because of his transaction speed
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

who told you that ethereum wasnt a good coin for holding?and whos that "many people"?bitcoin has been always Holded second to bitcoin.means most of the holders has Ethereum on their folios so youre wrong saying that it wasnt being use as holding materials.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

I think it's natural that many people who use Ethereum only for a while and prefer bitcoin, it's because bitcoin prices always go up and fluctuations are always in good condition when compared with Ethereum. So many people are securing their profit in bitcoin. I am one of those people who use Bitcoin and Ethereum for the long term, and both have good profits for me. I think Ethereum is a good choice for the long term, the most important thing we should be able to see the moment.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

I still think it is best to keep most of crypto savings in Bitcoin since all those ethereums and stuff are only popular because of Bitcoin making a name for itself and attracting attention to other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum might get surppased by some more attractive or relevant coin, but Bitcoin will always stay the virtual gold standard  Wink

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

I think ethereum worth to hold untill end of this year. Bitcoin and ethereum is good for investing our money and right now that both coin drop their price more than 50% from peak price and i think its good time to collect more ethereum and bitcoin
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

Yes, I admit this. Bitcoin and ETH are the coin that has captured the attention of the community and the largest investor in the crypto market. Bitcoins with high popularity and volatility are selected to seek high profits. ETH is a potential coin and technologically advanced, smartest one right now. Most ICOs are built and operating on the basis of ETH. Future, popular are the highly practical needs to judge and choose.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

I think both could give high profit at a right time. Bitcoin as the most valuable and Etherium as the second. I do like both and they are worth of investments. Hope their price will be higher now.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

just my opinion, as far as i know this year bitcoin and ethereum will remain in place as of 2017 yesterday. although both of these coins are At the end of your rope, but this will not stop them. yes, we must keep hold of it until the price really recovered and increased. in my opinion Airhead only sells in times like this because of panic.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

in fact both are excellent for long-term investments. it's just that bitcoin can be superior because it usually costs higher than etherum. but if calculated from initial capital and also profit, in fact all equally profitable. eg invest eth $ 100 and the price goes up to $ 1000, is very good. because for bitcoin, we have to have more capital to reach the highest price on the market. although it can also be a little capital but if the calculated profit can reach the price eth with a simple comparison, 1 eth vs 0.06 btc.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: