Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3170 times)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

Bitcoin will hold the most value because of limited supply. The demand is very high and it is a good idea to keep for long-term. Ethereum, on the other hand can be surpassed by new and better cryptocurrencies.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

I think that Ethereum is very profitable for investment right now as the price is low. But you shouldn't forget about the fluctuations of cryptomarket, there can be  rise and fall of it during a short period of time.
yes, Ethereum is the best Bitcoin alternative, ethereum has enormous potential in the future now Ethereum already has a big supporting community so I think the future is very bright and very suitable for long-term investment.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

I would say that both are good ones. They have their own pros and cons, and both them holds some advantages in terms of being held as an investment. Bitcoin has more value, but it also takes more time to be invested upon because the return may take time. On the other hand, Ethereum may be easier to invest into because it's cheaper, and it shows more movements and changes. However, the rate of gain you can get is a little smaller because of the same value it has. That depends on the type of capital you can invest, you can either get down with Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

In my belief, these two coins are both excellent for long-term investments. If you evaluate them from initial capital, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally profitable.
It is true that what you say is undoubtedly certainly between bitcoin and ethereum is great for long-term investment,
and the evidence is already a lot of course and we do not need to doubt again about it
laelyy212

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

It is really a good tool for investing. If you consider investing for the long term, then these two coins do not exactly leave you at a loss.
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

I believe on this two crypto ethereum and bitcoin as the best option for long term holdings as we expect now that this two crypto has its own predictions that will go to moon and i'm waiting for that to happen this year if not then continue to hold until such time it will reach to our desired price then that the time to sell.
Dexit

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Both are good coins worth investing in. Both are valuable and dominate the market. In my opinion, the best idea is to diversify your investment and buy both of them                                                               
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

Both are good source of extra income dominating the market with valuable and professionally for us. I mostly invest on altcoins sell it on bitcoins and hold it for a long term. Ethereum can be surpassed by new and better cryptocurrencies and not exactly good to hold for long term.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
To me, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency, worth the investment. Bitcoin is the parent of altcoin, all altcoins are affected by Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is currently experiencing a lot of difficulties, I believe Bitcoin will quickly recover and regain momentum over the next few months. Ethereum too, this is altcoin has great potential, it is always my priority choice. Ethereum has faster transaction speed, transaction costs are also cheaper than Bitcoin. I guess Ethereum will grow strongly over the next few years. That is the reason I will hold long term Ethereum

buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Both are very good for invest, the only different is the price, not everyone can reach bitcoin price, but on the other hand, most of us can reach eth price, so for me i choose eth. But if you have a money to invest, you can split your money into btc or eth.
foreverlearningsure2004

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Yes this is very profitable for investment now. But keep in mind, cryptocurrancy is a fluctuation, can quickly rise and get down quickly. So be careful if you want to invest. Both coins are profitable in case the price of longcoat is quickly raging and rising which is why many users only invest into Bitcoin.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Maybe the Ether transaction ratio is huge, but that does not mean this coin is not for long term. I think at this time quite a lot have faith in Ethereum, at least more than altcoin competitors.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency potential, it is always my priority choice. Ethereum has faster transaction speed, transaction costs are also cheaper than Bitcoin  industry, it makes Ethereum a safe bet for investors, perhaps even much more than bitcoin !!
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

If they don't believe ETH, just show them the ETH price when ETH has been created. I think it was less then $1 / ETH.
But now, ETH price is already gone high. If you buy it now, it will be still profitable. This year too, unless cryptocurrency market is not recovering.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Omokorewa

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

To my point of view things, i think both coins are profitable in case of long term investment the only thing here is that the bitcoins price is rapidly raging Down  and up that's why many users are just investing to bitcoin because of the price rage and they might easily be profitable than etherum.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

If they don't believe ETH, just show them the ETH price when ETH has been created. I think it was less then $1 / ETH.
But now, ETH price is already gone high. If you buy it now, it will be still profitable. This year too, unless cryptocurrency market is not recovering.
Some fear it is a manipulated growth, but what's happening with ethereum is the real growth. One who feel the price of bitcoin to be high to make an investment can go with ethereum. As in the quote, till the recovery takes place in large scale it is good to invest and profit within very small time period. Both were a highly potential investment which is to provide profit unexpectedly.
samuelemma692

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

It is very certain that by the end of this year it can be seen as a hodl, it is not a secret that ETH has gained great popularity in recent times as LTC, this could benefit them, but it will take time
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Despite having very good prospect in future, Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past six months. However, it is still very good for long-term investment, as bitcoin is maintaining its dominance, so i would prefer bitcoin over ethereum.

joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

I think so since there are many bounty campaign projects that use eth as reward to the participants, it may help ethereum grow fast in this year. So we can invest in ethereum that would have good future.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

BTC is more reliable than ETH... But! I think Ethereum will show more rapid growth this year than bitcoin. I look forward to it.ETH showed weak growth last year. By the end of the year waiting for the price of $2k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: