Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3180 times)
trannhungoc4

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

There's no reason to believe either will not do well this year.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

People don't realize the true potential of ethereum, people just want to go through ethereum to participate in the ICO and get profit.
However, ether changed blockchain development, so smart contracts made countries begin to value blockchain.
This is the advantage of ethereum that is not owned by bitcoin.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

My main goal with crypto investment is to increase economic wealth as long as the cryptocurrency is still a trend. So I don't buy fiat money unless I buy real world goods. This means I continue to get more bitcoin and ethereum every day by chance. I think it's the best thing to do.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

I think Ethereum will be used as a coin that will be held for a long time.
I feel Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment to get a lot of profit.
I am sure that in the future Ethereum will develop into a super and profitable coin.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

For me, I really believe that both can be used for the long term, especially Bitcoin because we know that prices will grow, that's why I have to buy now and survive and then sell it. On the other hand, Ethereum has just been born. So many people are skeptical of Ethereum and its potential to survive, to get good profits in the future.
Kawasakigp

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Both have their own importance. It's very hard to specificy from these two. But Bitcoin is father of all , so wherever you invest , their price will be regulated by Bitcoin.
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Eth has enough quality to make it holding coin. Day by day it is becoming more popular. It can be said that, ETH will go just behind BTC. To invest in ETH is a great idea i think as it will go a long way in future.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Eth has enough quality to make it holding coin. Day by day it is becoming more popular. It can be said that, ETH will go just behind BTC. To invest in ETH is a great idea i think as it will go a long way in future.
Yes it has a good quality to make the price grow this year even though the current price is down. When down good to invest and good for long term. Once massive growth will happen their is a positive price will boom hoping this year ends.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

both ethereum and bitcoin are one of the best crypto to hold. many investors and big whales are holding ethereum, ethereum is really one of their choice for long term holding.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

both have differences and also have their own advantages. bitcoin is king of crypto and ethereum is its companion, if you can invest in both of them is a goal. investing in both of them can make you perfect, because both are coins that many people crave.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

both have differences and also have their own advantages. bitcoin is king of crypto and ethereum is its companion, if you can invest in both of them is a goal. investing in both of them can make you perfect, because both are coins that many people crave.

a term very suitable you provide to both the coins. It is true that both potentially very good advantage in terms of time investment, besides the two coins is also very popular and trusted by many people regarding stability in the market. with invest in them will certainly be very profitable, or investments in one of which is also the same will still be profitable.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Right. Bitcoin and ethereum are the two best electronic currencies today. The large market and high prices have made investors pay attention to these two coins.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

If you want a long-term investment, it is better to invest and buy ether as much as possible, because ether prices are still cheap and work with some very good ICOs, so that it will make you rich in the future. Bitcoin is also good, but my recommendation remains ethereum.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Why choose exactly what is one of these coins? I believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum should be cryptoperthite each and AoA would have added
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

I will invest in Ethereum, especially when the price is not so expensive, and it gradually starts to return to last year's position.
When the price reaches $ 1,000, and bitcoin is not known whether it will grow in price and when it will occur.
So, it's better to play safe by choosing ethereum as an investment.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are two great places to invest your money. When they have the greatest growth potential and no one says that you have to choose one. Investing in both will bring you many benefits in the future.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

In my opinion, both are coins that are worth investing in. Both are valuable and dominate the market. in my opinion, the best idea is to diversify your investment and buy both. The only thing that is different is price, not everyone can achieve the price of bitcoin, but on the other hand, most of us can achieve the price of eth, so for me I choose eth. but if you have money to invest, you can divide your money into btc or eth. .
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Goal of investment, in my opinion it has its own criteria and my opinion is not in the two crypto, it is because in my opinion there are still many risks in the crypto, although behind the big risk there is a big profits that is not classified as a goal of investment in my opinion. Whereas when viewed from good of investment I prefer bitcoin because this is based on the investor's full trust in the coin not because of the unique technology on the platform.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gegfdvxvxc1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

BTC is the king of Crypto, ETH is the king of ICO. If you hold BTC and ETH, that is a big advantage for investors.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

Yes, I agree on this, if bitcoint and ethereum are the objectives of the investment, if you are able to invest in both coints, you can certainly get more profits, because both are indeed strong coints and have a high selling price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: