Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3180 times)
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

I think both will succeed when we run the speculation. be that as it may, for the outcomes, I trust the outcomes given Bitcoin significantly more than Ethereum. since the cost of Bitcoin is high, so its advancement can rapidly.Each crypto has it's own benefits and bad marks, bitcoin and ethereum are potential crypto and individuals purchase both according to their fiat accessible with them. On the off chance that somebody has all the more money, my recommendation is to put resources into them two as they would have noteworthy spikes in the coming years. The two coins develop pleasantly
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

Seldom only are those people who have a goal of putting Bitcoin and Ethereum in the top priority than any other cryptocurrencies. Since they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in the market cap column, we can say that having these 2 cryptos in your portfolio can really give you a very high profit when these two will rise drastically.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
It's been almost a year, but my answer wouldn't change now and then: ETH is one of the best coins to hodl in terms of their market cap and available supply. Today it's fluctuating around $278 and grows +2% in price.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Lots of people have lots of thinking and lots of idea about their investment and very few of them are correct. You know this thing is all about knowing the market very well and have to do a lots of research and study your coin and your competitor coins.
We all know that BTC is the king coin in this market and every single coin wants to overtake its place but no one ever did that. But in the near or far future no crypto coin can do this now come to the main point is that which coin should use a goal of investment. You see in this matter I think it totally up to you. I can do anything with these two but I love btc. I don’t know why but it has a very soft corner in my mind so btc is the first choice.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

both bitcoin has ethereum have different Visions.  Ethereum is the first Smart Contract Platform that gives the Power of the utility tokens. The First Crypto bitcoin is performing the role of the role model Showing other Coins the way to go And How to improve in terms of price and technology.
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

At the present time, we can say that the value and future of Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing rapidly. Although the value of Ethereum has lost a lot over the past few weeks, many ICO projects have chosen ETH as the basis for their project. That proves that ETH is still growing strongly after Bitcoin.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

the best, fastest, and trustes coin is bitcoin and ethereum people have 100 percent interest in this 2 coin. It worst investing big money.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
wirosableng

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Seldom only are those people who have a goal of putting Bitcoin and Ethereum in the top priority than any other cryptocurrencies. Since they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in the market cap column, we can say that having these 2 cryptos in your portfolio can really give you a very high profit when these two will rise drastically.
indeed bitcoin and ethereum can be considered very good to be the best investment this year,
because prices are now experiencing a drastic falling, keep calm and stay support bitcoin and ethereum.

cafe84178

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Bitcoin's price seems more stable while Ether is more volatile right now.

But Ethereum is going to upgrade in the future. As an platform that supports smart contracts, I think Ethereum still gets its potential.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

This is actually a very complex issue and a very ambiguous one. And it is very difficult for me as a layman to answer it. Because none of us know for sure how and what's best. There is only theory and assumptions. But one thing I know for sure ETH will not overtake BTC in popularity this year. That's all she wrote.
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

These are two meaningful currencies in the cryptocurrency, and both of them are fighting for power, as for me it is otherwise so far at the moment bitcoin is a more promising investment, because I think the price of etherium directly depends on the price of bitcoin.
KolayZdun

Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Over the past 8 months, the price of Ethereum has decreased by 4 times, that has disappointed many holders. But right now it is advisable to buy and hold ETH, because the potential for growth in the near future is multiple more than at bitcoin.

kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Buying bitcoin is a good idea, but even better is buying Ethereum. Recently, the price of Ethereum has decreased by 2.5 times against bitcoin and in the near future we should expect the reverse process. I think by the end of October the price of ETH will again reach 0.1 BTC and so now we need to hurry to buy Ethereum.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

The reliability of BTC is very great and ETH's fans including I are sure that ETH will be able to beat BTC in future, So I am for ETH here, especially for the long term project.
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

etherum would be the best selection of tokens to hold this year. with the market here and their numerous individuals figure bitcoin ought to hang on long haul than etherum, etherum develops moderately with the bitcoin diagram and along these lines increment in bitcoin cost will produce results to build the cost of etherum same way.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Much is already expected of eth but it really didn't get to it the expectations of people as of now, probably it will get to rise as times goes by because it's potentials are obvious and can't be denied but it's comparison with bitcoin is killing, in one sentence "they are not in the same league yet".

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Yes that's true many of us now are holding ethereum for the matter of increasing its value so definitely eth is worth of hold because its more like bitcoin many ico's now are using it for investments and purchasing me actually use it for my personal paying friend to buy their thins etc. so now that eth competing btc there are big possibilities that eth will be surpassed the king.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think performing the role of the role model Showing other Coins the way to go and how to improve in terms of price and technology. Now that eth competing btc there are big possibilities that eth will be surpassed the king.
MarieMoore12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

Yes, I agree on this, if bitcoins and ethereum are the objectives of the investment, if you are able to invest in both coints, you can certainly get more profits, because both are indeed strong coints and have a high selling price.
AliciaHenry12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

They are in trouble and it is hard to say something promising. For me Btc looks more reliable because it is the pioneer on the cryptomarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: