Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94442 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I think that the most important point of their roadmap will be creating od Debit Card in Q4 2018. We will see their success in a short terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

I want to get myself a master craft, but so far I have not made up my mind about the choice, the QBIC project is alive? Just the schedule and capitalization is very poor, the social network is almost empty
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

I see a lot of unreasonable promises here like exchange, debit card, payment gateway. How do they plan to do all that? When and what for? Not there are a lot of biiiig coins trying to do the same but...now its just words, nothing more unfortunately Sad

Bounties translations, signatures, airdrop .... They also do not pay.
Do not dream of such far-fetched things.
Premine was sold by them and pocketing them personally, traveling ... So this project for them now is not important.

You are wrong. Premine was not sold. Look at this address: http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GMcez4BAxUbFYTAyesVQccVXzJpxWH9skJ
Btw, where did the premine go?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

I think that the most important point of their roadmap will be creating od Debit Card in Q4 2018. We will see their success in a short terms.
Is it possible to trust what will happen after such a price drop? Are the developers moving in this direction or are they only beautiful promises?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Is nobody interested in what happened to the premine? Or, does anyone know?
I mean, it's been silent on that account since quite some time and only small amounts have been transferred out of it, and then, all of a sudden, everything's removed in May? What happened to these coins?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

We invite any new QBIC Masternode operator to check this offer out. (We'll give you $5 discount on the first bill - See more below)
If you've been on the fence of getting your own QBIC Masternode setup because of the Technical requirements, then this option can help you out.

Who is this for:
You do not know Linux VPS well enough?
You want an Expert's help with the VPS Setup process?
You do not want to worry about managing, setup, and up-keep? 

If your answer is "YES" to any of the above, then invite you to check out the LIMITED TIME offer of $5 DISCOUNT on your first month's bill.
Offer ends by 11:59 PM (PST) on 07/15

Go to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.msg42067337#msg42067337

Thank you to our customers who have provided ratings and reviews at CoinPayments Merchant Platform
Site: https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-9ce9f227ae39a1713860ce71aa2527df

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
imandev

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

QBIC Official Website

QBIC Coin is innovative digital money project. Our main goal is to make instant,
private, payments online or in-store using secure open-source platform that will be hosted by
thousands of users around the world.QBIC has a great potential for rapid growth and expansion.
QBIC based on PoW(proof of work) and Masternode system that will ensure stable return on
investment for the miners and Masternode holders.

◆  Ticker: QBIC
◆  Algorithm: Neoscrypt
◆  Block Time: 2 min
◆  Reward 20 QBIC, decreasing by 10% every year
◆  Block Confirms for Mined Blocks:101
◆  Reward distribution: 50% Masternodes, 50% Miners
◆  Instant send: ~5 seconds
◆  Difficulty retargeting Dark Gravity Wave
◆  Transaction anonymity: Private send Implementation
◆  QBIC, has a 1.5% premine that will be used only and only
    for airdrops, bounties, exchanges, and future projects.

Masternodes help keep integrity of network and enable support for Darksend and instant send.
You need 1000 QBIC to setup a masternode and start to earn rewards.

Roadmap

QBIC Blockchain Launch

◆ Website (Done)
◆ Wallets Release (Done)

Get listed on Exchanges , and Trakers

◆ Btc-Alpha (Done)
◆ Stocks.Exchange (Done)
◆ Crypto-Bridge (Done)
◆ SouthXchange (Done)
◆ Cryptopia (Planned)
◆ YoBit (Waiting for reply)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)

Mobile Wallet , Debit Card and Social Media Campaign

◆ WebSite Release (Completed)
◆ Windows, Mac OS Release (Completed)
◆ Linux Wallets Release (Completed)
◆ Web Wallet (Under Dev)
◆ Android App (Under Dev)
◆ IOS App (Under Dev)
◆ Payment Gateway (Q2 2018)
◆ Marketplace with merchant
◆ Debit Card (Q4 2018)

We are listed on:

Ranking:

Download The Latest QBIC Windows Wallet 64 (64-bit)

🛠 NEW MINING POOL ADDED - OVER 10.000 MINERS 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, load-balanced and secure mining pool infrastructure
DDoS resistant - More than 10.000 miners!
Dedicated ports per coin - no cross earnings!
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC,d=16384

▶️▶️▶️ Coininfo
https://altminer.net/info/QBIC

http://bsod.pw/images/bsod.png
BSOD.PW supports QBIC
Welcome to the world of lucky mining!
http//bsod.pw
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2130 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5

NiceHash port: 21306

More than 11 000 lucky miners knows why it is worthy to mine with bsod.pw
Be wise. Be profitable.
Your bsod.pw team.

QBIC is available on LycheeBit

Mining Qbic with neoscrypt algo :
  • Stratum   : lycheebit.com:4233
  • User        : YOUR_QBIC_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=QBIC

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :
  • Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GZUrwsqYXV2NYvL94JPGTAzaBjqMLymqRR -p c=QBIC
  • AMD     : sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GZUrwsqYXV2NYvL94JPGTAzaBjqMLymqRR -p c=QBIC

Peers list :
  • addnode=178.62.210.47:17195
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:2496:2813:a642:4d70]:17195
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:404:3db6:2cd3:44a3]:17195
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:1f:1cd1:4d79:dbbd]:17195
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:2074:7f2:91cd:5502]:17195
  • addnode=139.59.97.169:17195
  • addnode=:17195
  • addnode=.47:17195

This guide that will help you install your masternode fast and easy using setup script.

QBIC Airdrop CLOSED

Translation Campaign

QBIC Coin (QBIC) may be free of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it: ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4c496c27b06102999646f9
vanthoi

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

New pool for QBIC: https://qbic.mine-vn.com
Pool Fee: 0% - Join Now!
fomkas

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Is nobody interested in what happened to the premine? Or, does anyone know?
I mean, it's been silent on that account since quite some time and only small amounts have been transferred out of it, and then, all of a sudden, everything's removed in May? What happened to these coins?
Well, follow the path of money ..... for the same and need a blockchain

http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GeU8LDVA5LSWVYqNAjW6umW3ati3i6Xxiw
cryptohanky

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I'm just leaving this pinned message from their Telegram here, since I have the feeling that this might be somewhat important:

Qbic-community, as most know, in February, the Management Team offered to join forces with the developers of Qbic to aid in strategy and operations, and to introduce a number of service improvements, project incentives, and to foster community engagement. We promised transparency and we have done all in our power to deliver on this promise, despite enduring a less than ideal relationship with the original development team for the better part of 4 months…

A few weeks ago we eluded to the difficulties in the development of the Qbic roadmap, due to a dependance on the original development team. This dependance is multifaceted, as they own/control: 1. A disproportionate stake in the project (Qbic). 2. All original funds collected via Masternode auctions (BTC). 3. The right to business tools such as Github, website, etc. Up until recently, we were well aware of the power they held to make or break the project, but there was communication between parties, and signs of development. So, we felt confident moving forward as the face of Qbic, believing that they would fulfill on their promises to the project and community… With that said, it has come to our attention, due to the lack of response from the original developers over the past few weeks, that development has likely halted. It is now our duty to make you aware of this and to offer support/guidance in terms of what the (our) plan is moving forward…

So, what comes next? Plain and simple, the Management Team believes in cryptocurrency and the benefits of its technology and the potential impact it can make on the world! We. Are. Not. Done. Instead of tucking our tails between our legs and calling it quits, we’re committed to, and in the process of, launching our own project. An ICO. A project that is different. BETTER. With the right pieces and people in place. But most importantly, FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. With all that said, we’re at a very early stage and some of the details have yet to be finalized…
So, you’re thinking, what does this mean to me and to my investment? To be frank, unfortunately, we were all left holding the bag for Qbic… Ourselves included. So, the hope is that instead of completely abandoning the project and letting it freefall to 0, we plan to continue in a role as community liaisons to help everyone (who sticks around) transition to our new project. What this means is that we’ve been discussing how to best implement a coin swap for Qbic “hodlers” who have shown support of our team and community. Please continue to bear with us as we work all this out. More details will be announced over the coming weeks. ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

Onward and upward,

The Management Team
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

certainly that the project is now going through not the best of its best times, but you need to understand that this is not only the fault of the developers of the project, but the overall trend in the market is affecting. Therefore, I hope that soon everything will change for the better!
fomkas

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

certainly that the project is now going through not the best of its best times, but you need to understand that this is not only the fault of the developers of the project, but the overall trend in the market is affecting. Therefore, I hope that soon everything will change for the better!

this message can be left in the topic of any coin))))
Pal Palich

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Well, there was no special deterioration in Qbic, the price was lower, but it's all so. The demand decreased, but time passed and the coins had worthy competitors. In my opinion, in the usual environment it is called - saturation of the market. Therefore, it is necessary to use marketing, to add interesting novelties to the function of the coin and the society will not ignore these changes.
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Well, there was no special deterioration in Qbic, the price was lower, but it's all so. The demand decreased, but time passed and the coins had worthy competitors. In my opinion, in the usual environment it is called - saturation of the market. Therefore, it is necessary to use marketing, to add interesting novelties to the function of the coin and the society will not ignore these changes.

The developers are doing anything for the development of the coin? they promised to add to the stock exchanges in cryptobia or bitrex ... if you add there the sales volume will increase by 1000 times.. takoyzhe as for example the coin is the same as INNOVA - it is on cryptobia and other major exchanges... if the Creator does not mind I can post about your cryptocurrency on my Russian new website. www.digitalux.ru .... with a description of how to add masternode and more!!!
spatialiste

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

I'm just leaving this pinned message from their Telegram here, since I have the feeling that this might be somewhat important:

Qbic-community, as most know, in February, the Management Team offered to join forces with the developers of Qbic to aid in strategy and operations, and to introduce a number of service improvements, project incentives, and to foster community engagement. We promised transparency and we have done all in our power to deliver on this promise, despite enduring a less than ideal relationship with the original development team for the better part of 4 months…

A few weeks ago we eluded to the difficulties in the development of the Qbic roadmap, due to a dependance on the original development team. This dependance is multifaceted, as they own/control: 1. A disproportionate stake in the project (Qbic). 2. All original funds collected via Masternode auctions (BTC). 3. The right to business tools such as Github, website, etc. Up until recently, we were well aware of the power they held to make or break the project, but there was communication between parties, and signs of development. So, we felt confident moving forward as the face of Qbic, believing that they would fulfill on their promises to the project and community… With that said, it has come to our attention, due to the lack of response from the original developers over the past few weeks, that development has likely halted. It is now our duty to make you aware of this and to offer support/guidance in terms of what the (our) plan is moving forward…

So, what comes next? Plain and simple, the Management Team believes in cryptocurrency and the benefits of its technology and the potential impact it can make on the world! We. Are. Not. Done. Instead of tucking our tails between our legs and calling it quits, we’re committed to, and in the process of, launching our own project. An ICO. A project that is different. BETTER. With the right pieces and people in place. But most importantly, FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. With all that said, we’re at a very early stage and some of the details have yet to be finalized…
So, you’re thinking, what does this mean to me and to my investment? To be frank, unfortunately, we were all left holding the bag for Qbic… Ourselves included. So, the hope is that instead of completely abandoning the project and letting it freefall to 0, we plan to continue in a role as community liaisons to help everyone (who sticks around) transition to our new project. What this means is that we’ve been discussing how to best implement a coin swap for Qbic “hodlers” who have shown support of our team and community. Please continue to bear with us as we work all this out. More details will be announced over the coming weeks. ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

Onward and upward,

The Management Team

Thank you for posting this message, I was not aware that the new team was going to launch its own coin... I'm going to follow the telegram more closely.

Otherwise I am really bothered by this situation I consider that the 1st team has no credit after what happened this winter... But on the other hand I understand the position of the new team.  Undecided

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC
noibuongactro77

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

The price of QBIC has been down for a very long period of time, without significant rallies.  Huh
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

HELP!!!  masternode not give masternode genkey!!!!
a. apt-get install wget –y
b. wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qbic-platform/MN-Setup/master/install.sh
c. chmod 740 install.sh
d. ./install.sh

error: couldn't connect to server
error: couldn't connect to server
./install.sh: line 71:  2072 Segmentation fault      ./qbicd -daemon
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
git is already the newest version (1:2.7.4-0ubuntu1.4).
python-virtualenv is already the newest version (15.0.1+ds-3ubuntu1).
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  linux-headers-4.4.0-109 linux-headers-4.4.0-109-generic
  linux-headers-4.4.0-112 linux-headers-4.4.0-112-generic
  linux-image-4.4.0-109-generic linux-image-4.4.0-112-generic
  linux-image-extra-4.4.0-109-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-112-generic
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
fatal: destination path 'sentinel' already exists and is not an empty directory.
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘database’: File exists
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
virtualenv is already the newest version (15.0.1+ds-3ubuntu1).
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  linux-headers-4.4.0-109 linux-headers-4.4.0-109-generic
  linux-headers-4.4.0-112 linux-headers-4.4.0-112-generic
  linux-image-4.4.0-109-generic linux-image-4.4.0-112-generic
  linux-image-extra-4.4.0-109-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-112-generic
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Running virtualenv with interpreter /usr/bin/python2
New python executable in /root/.qbiccore/sentinel/venv/bin/python2
Not overwriting existing python script /root/.qbiccore/sentinel/venv/bin/python (you must use /root/.qbiccore/sentinel/venv/bin/python2)
Installing setuptools, pkg_resources, pip, wheel...done.
Requirement already satisfied: inflection==0.3.1 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 1)) (0.3.1)
Requirement already satisfied: peewee==2.8.3 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 2)) (2.8.3)
Requirement already satisfied: py==1.4.31 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 3)) (1.4.31)
Requirement already satisfied: pycodestyle==2.3.1 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 4)) (2.3.1)
Requirement already satisfied: pytest==3.0.1 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 5)) (3.0.1)
Requirement already satisfied: python-bitcoinrpc==1.0 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 6)) (1.0)
Requirement already satisfied: simplejson==3.8.2 in ./venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 7)) (3.8.2)
Masternode private key:
Welcome to the QBIC world
root@QbicMN2:~#

Why not get privat key???
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

i didn't follow the drama queen stories inside the project but now the coin is worthless
great job
diemquy057

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Months after the start of QBIC 2.0, we have not seen any big changes from the QBIC core team.
So, are there probability to see breaking growth of QBIC?
I lost most of my money from investments into QBIC 1.0 project in February.
Impetritum

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

What news?
The developer did not abandon the project?
The price has fallen very much, we need news, development, marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: