Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Of course, the team should be more active in communicating with the participants. I wanted to ask when it will be possible to try to move coins from one wallet to another?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

That would be great Idea mate if you are want to hold click gem tokens and wait until the price of this increase equal instant profit.

Yes, just hold and wait for the token to reach its ath. At that time we can surely gets huge profit by just holding our coins. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just hope that clickgem project will have a continous development do that we can see a steady growth on the price of thier token because if holders will see some bad activities on this project, surely they will dump this coin.

You're right sir. Just keep on believing on this project because the dev team are totally working on to continue to improved and developed on this plattform. Lets just hope also that there is someone from the dev team who can answer to our questions regarding the progess of this project.
You can at least visit the website and I think you will see the development of the platform as far as I know. Anyway, CGM is all about payment which is commonly usefeul to the society. And I am hoping this can have a better services to offer with their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

That would be great Idea mate if you are want to hold click gem tokens and wait until the price of this increase equal instant profit.

Yes, just hold and wait for the token to reach its ath. At that time we can surely gets huge profit by just holding our coins. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just hope that clickgem project will have a continous development do that we can see a steady growth on the price of thier token because if holders will see some bad activities on this project, surely they will dump this coin.

You're right sir. Just keep on believing on this project because the dev team are totally working on to continue to improved and developed on this plattform. Lets just hope also that there is someone from the dev team who can answer to our questions regarding the progess of this project.

That makes it sound extremely sarcastic, it's like you want to say that the devs are barely doing any work on the project. Choose your words wisely Tongue
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

That makes it sound extremely sarcastic, it's like you want to say that the devs are barely doing any work on the project. Choose your words wisely Tongue
I think that the price is not fixed and as you say it is also doomed to decrease instead of increasing at all.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Click here will made the transfer system more easy & convenient.They said that anyone can easily transfer from clickgem wallet with less transaction fees but can anyone can transfer any crypto coin through this account?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern.
By such system you already will surprise nobody, but here exactly qualitative and maximally convenient interface is necessary which will suit both to the beginner, and the profi of his business.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

The developers certainly work on the project, but in my opinion they do not work so actively. Or just rarely write updates on the project.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Boт вaм и xopoшиe нoвocти!!!
Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

1) We decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand our community.
A cryptocurrency only become strong and valuable if it have a really big community, this is good for all of us (development team and investors) !
This decision will not affect to investors who spent money for buying CGM in ICO because each user who received free CGM from airdrop & bounty program can only received small amount of CGM.
Total amount of CGM sent out in airdrop & bounty program are managed in our cost for marketing!
Thank you for following and supporting ClickGem Project until this time!

2) We are glad to inform that: in next few hours, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM (solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

3) Our team are working hard at this time for launching wallet for other currencies and internal exchange (trading floor) in next few days!

#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #Airdrop #Bounty #LinuxWallet #Mining #Exchange #TradingFloor
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

The developers certainly work on the project, but in my opinion they do not work so actively. Or just rarely write updates on the project.
But there was immediate response in their official channels we never require to loose our hopes and let us allow some time where they do really require to find the solutions to fix all the issues.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern.
to me their things are really kind of sluggish and they just are slow to pick things up we are talking about trying to be a global payment platform yet no even a beta have been released for mining and new wp edition have been released with some changes yet their activities is still low no bounty campaign apart from this airdrop seriously where is the marketing team for CGM

MikesLeo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

to me their things are really kind of sluggish and they just are slow to pick things up we are talking about trying to be a global payment platform yet no even a beta have been released for mining and new wp edition have been released with some changes yet their activities is still low no bounty campaign apart from this airdrop seriously where is the marketing team for CGM
ClickGem need to bring some special opportunities for the supporters through some bounty that would really help to enrich the project towards success, we require to bring the information reaching to the potential investors ultimately we need the supporters help. We need to aim on this soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

1) We decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand our community.
A cryptocurrency only become strong and valuable if it have a really big community, this is good for all of us (development team and investors) !
This decision will not affect to investors who spent money for buying CGM in ICO because each user who received free CGM from airdrop & bounty program can only received small amount of CGM.
Total amount of CGM sent out in airdrop & bounty program are managed in our cost for marketing!

2) We are glad to inform that: in next few hours, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM (solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

3) Our team are working hard at this time for launching wallet for other currencies and internal exchange (trading floor) in next few days!

#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #Airdrop #Bounty #LinuxWallet #Mining #Exchange #TradingFloor

AirDrop and bounty programs is a really good way to expand the community. Many people take part in this year drop and bounty programs this is really great way for a community to develop an increase. As you have said a project only grows when it has a great community I believe Clickgem will definitely be successful because of their Idea and also because of their community!
jolet

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

oke i joined thz for u info dude  Smiley Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

Focusing on airdrop will not add value the project, only the same people will create multi account to receive more amount of coin, we already saw that telegram channel has been turned into spam, I don't see any investor will get impressed with big amount of follower and members if he saw that all those people are just spamming the chat and looking for free coins.
It will be better for them if they reveal the team which I think is only thing that can show if this project is serious and legit.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

But there was immediate response in their official channels we never require to loose our hopes and let us allow some time where they do really require to find the solutions to fix all the issues.
indeed the team reacted very quickly to this remark. By the way, they extended airdrop & bounty, so that who did not have time to take part earlier can do it now.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

AirDrop and bounty programs is a really good way to expand the community. Many people take part in this year drop and bounty programs this is really great way for a community to develop an increase. As you have said a project only grows when it has a great community I believe Clickgem will definitely be successful because of their Idea and also because of their community!
A airdrop always proves to be the best in terms of promotion and also this project has a good bounty campaign along with it so intentionally this is a trustable project which surely deserves a good amount of investors.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

A airdrop always proves to be the best in terms of promotion and also this project has a good bounty campaign along with it so intentionally this is a trustable project which surely deserves a good amount of investors.
Actually i see a lot of unactive member join their telegram group for this bounty, of course, i don't said about some big shakers invested at here before.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

Actually i see a lot of unactive member join their telegram group for this bounty, of course, i don't said about some big shakers invested at here before.
Actually not it is that bad. Each type of member is good for the project for a bigger and better future. This project is really potential of having some great profits ahead and no matter what problems this project faces ahead, it will face all of them.
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

The telegram admin should kick them off then. They should not keep the inactive members to their group as it would give a bad impact on the investors. Each such small thing is much important for a profitable future of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: