Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
It was really great for 10CGM thats like 30usd which is not bad once you follow the instructions very well you get paid for your work
Yeah I also think the same mate. 10CGM for few dollars in good.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207008.0
Clickgem is providing payments services and that has nothing to do with gems !

Ok? haha Don't be angry mate, Did I do wrong to you? I'm only asking a question about these two. Why are you  triggered ? Anyway, lets just keep promoting clickgem for the success of the ICO. Peace out.

Did I say any word that make think I am angry, I just correct your info, because you made your statement based on suffix at the end of project's name which make no since the idea of the project is completely difference, plus I am not one of the team and I am not here to promote the project by any way !!!!! I just got some of their coin through airdrop, no more.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

A lot of person give referral link at telegram group, i don't know why they do that instead of sharing at social or put at signature code Smiley. The team should manage telegram group better.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from the large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. The team of ClickGem is very hardworking and always trying to expand their project on globally and definitely after a certain time later they will succeed. ClickGem is consistently growing. The team behind the project is very active and they always provide best answers to queries. This platform will become hugely successful.
Well, everyone expect them can do that. And, of course, we can see their working from begin to now is very good. CGM can do their "changing strategy" and i think they will get successful by smart change.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

A lot of person give referral link at telegram group, i don't know why they do that instead of sharing at social or put at signature code Smiley. The team should manage telegram group better.

That will be spamming in the group. And I think this issue is more than weeks now and many members are complaining about those spammers on click gem group chat. The team should appoint a moderator to remove those kind of people in the group.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from the large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. The team of ClickGem is very hardworking and always trying to expand their project on globally and definitely after a certain time later they will succeed. ClickGem is consistently growing. The team behind the project is very active and they always provide best answers to queries. This platform will become hugely successful.
Well, everyone expect them can do that. And, of course, we can see their working from begin to now is very good. CGM can do their "changing strategy" and i think they will get successful by smart change.
Let's keep trusting the ClickGem project and continuously support it. Because from the beginning up until now, the Team working behind this project never fails me to see the goodness and effort in their works for the further development of the CLICKGEM. So, I am still looking forward for the success of this project that will bring a good impact for the whole community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

Generous partner interests make this project attractive in the eyes of many users. To this you can add a simple application interface
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

There are some news from the team, what have they already achieved at this stage? I would like to know to continue to focus on this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

The point of bitcoin was to make a payment method that didn't have borders. Then what's the point of CGM adding a "global support". It's a freakin crypto lol
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Airdrop is a great invention and it's good for someone who has a lot of phones, but I would love to take part in the bounty, where you can earn much more.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

I hope you guys also lunch a mobile version of your clickgem platform, it seems that more users are using mobile phones nowadays because its handy and does the task of bulky computers.
I think they will do that in the future, that is not their prioritize yet. The team is focusing more in the project to gather funds and to be successful.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

You invested to project? If are you simple airdrop-hunter, then I do not see sense to You to suffer for the occasion of project starting point, if you not even risk my own means? I think, then what you spent to registration in airdrop a few seconds will not become a huge problem for You, and even on the contrary invaluable experience of filling of such forms.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

I hope you guys also lunch a mobile version of your clickgem platform, it seems that more users are using mobile phones nowadays because its handy and does the task of bulky computers.
I think they will do that in the future, that is not their prioritize yet. The team is focusing more in the project to gather funds and to be successful.
Yeah, I do agree with you. A mobile version of the Clickgem is not really needed yet since there just a small communities.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Yeah, I do agree with you. A mobile version of the Clickgem is not really needed yet since there just a small communities.
But still. Mobile version is a good idea. Although the project has just begun to become more popular and begins to raise funds needed for implementation. In the future, this can facilitate access to the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

I agree with your suggestion. Having include mobile application is very useful with this project especially putting it on a google  playstore. A lot of people now worldwide are familiar with the playstore. So it will really help the ClickGem to be more popular and can possibly attract more investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Yeah, if it will continue then it will be considered spamming. Well, we cannot blame them as they really want to get many referrals as they can. I just hope this can still help the project promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Mobile version will be definite the best to use due to it is handy and easy to carry. Also, people always prefer to make a mobile version because more and more are using it compared to pc. Dev should probably think of this kind of suggestions for the good of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

The point of bitcoin was to make a payment method that didn't have borders. Then what's the point of CGM adding a "global support". It's a freakin crypto lol
CGM is helping bitcoin because it use blockchain technology that is why they can also be used globally. The problem is too many of online payment are in the market right now and which also offers good services so this platform will really do some good about payment system.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Who knows at what stage of the map is the developer? Is it possible to invest in a project or is it frozen?

there are some updates, but its still not clear, how the new road map gonna be. They just updated the new bank saving platform and then we heard about the airdrop. I dont even know how much they collect till now from the ICO.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Mobile version will be definite the best to use due to it is handy and easy to carry. Also, people always prefer to make a mobile version because more and more are using it compared to pc. Dev should probably think of this kind of suggestions for the good of their platform.
We will do have all the feasibility to carry the mobile any where so it will be easy to make transactions hands from anywhere so dev team might be considered and seeking to bring better upgrades.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: