Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Such course developers and audience have gathered and have satisfied it with it. It was very pleasant to receive 10 coins. But to sell now I don't see sense, the project at a germ stage, it is necessary to hold the coins and to sell a minimum by the end of 2018, personally my opinion.
Not everyone takes this opinion, and most people start selling their tokens already at the initial stage, because of this, and the price of the token falls sharply. Now, if they had kept them on their wallets for at least a month, then the price of the token grew and here one can already profit from participation in their bonus program. But unfortunately not everyone does it and because of them we can not get a minimum profit.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Such course developers and audience have gathered and have satisfied it with it. It was very pleasant to receive 10 coins. But to sell now I don't see sense, the project at a germ stage, it is necessary to hold the coins and to sell a minimum by the end of 2018, personally my opinion.
Not everyone takes this opinion, and most people start selling their tokens already at the initial stage, because of this, and the price of the token falls sharply. Now, if they had kept them on their wallets for at least a month, then the price of the token grew and here one can already profit from participation in their bonus program. But unfortunately not everyone does it and because of them we can not get a minimum profit.
Dumping in the initial stage will always be the main problem that's why the price will drop down rapidly. They need to try a solution on preventing selling the token in the early stage.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.
Really indeed a pride. More people are trusting the ClickGem project not only because of the great platfrom it have but also ofcourse the good work of the team that come reach the ClickGem this far. And moreover, ClickGem can reach much further from this what they have if they continue striving here in the crypto community.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.
Really indeed a pride. More people are trusting the ClickGem project not only because of the great platfrom it have but also ofcourse the good work of the team that come reach the ClickGem this far. And moreover, ClickGem can reach much further from this what they have if they continue striving here in the crypto community.
It is also the potential which it gain out of the huge efforts and the team is driving all the instructions and validating them again once they execute the commands to not give up and achieve as expected.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

You are right, but clickgem is still new and haven't release their platform so we cannot tell now if clickgem really will be successful or not because they still not release any more new updates.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

You are right, but clickgem is still new and haven't release their platform so we cannot tell now if clickgem really will be successful or not because they still not release any more new updates.
If we proceed with more assumptions we may not be satisfied with the available needs so let us go with the flow reaching all the small mile stones and then slowly we can reach to the higher achievements.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

This thing already happened many times in all projects, so this is normal and common now, most of the people that received tokens for free will easily sell their tokens.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

Your right, as time passes by this project had developed so much. Hopefully the team may continue despites on some difficulties that may encounter. I believe that this project will love by many due to its platforms and features that is very great which can benefit by those users around here in crypto currency community. I'm looking forward on this project until they reach exchange sites.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.
Yes, so far, no updates and news about the Clickgem project. I hope they knew their communities situation and don't want to make any problem inside.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I look forward to the launch of this project. I hope the team will be able to make a good listing and support for the coin.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.

Attending some events or conferences makes the platform more popular because many people who's not into cryptocurrency will be participating and they will know about the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project which can gain trust.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

That is a good suggestion but the ICO has already been ended and probably they are now starting to work with their next step which is to develop the platform and probably will add some members that are skilled enough to do the job. Anyway, lets see what are there next move after attending some conference.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.
I agree bud its been a while since we felt the presence of the group administrator. They could be prepairing sonething to surprice us.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: