Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.

Attending some events or conferences makes the platform more popular because many people who's not into cryptocurrency will be participating and they will know about the project.
Yup thats realy needed I guess for new projects mate, they need to get news updates regarding cryptocurrency and also to promote thier project to the attendants also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.

Probably that is right, as we can see some of their latest activities that the are attending some conference and probably they are promoting it directly to the investors. For now, lets just wait for their next step about the development of their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.

Attending some events or conferences makes the platform more popular because many people who's not into cryptocurrency will be participating and they will know about the project.
Yup thats realy needed I guess for new projects mate, they need to get news updates regarding cryptocurrency and also to promote thier project to the attendants also.
But CGM has actually already made a number of good advertisement so they are not in that need for it. They might surely be a better option ahead and they also can focus on some more advertisement so that the project actually reaches to each individual.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Yes perhaps CGM should give some more updates for everyone but also the project is going good as it is now and i am sure that it would also be the best in the future so investing here won't be that challenging.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

I'm here wondering which market cap is this project? After all, if it is too large, it means that tokens can not cost much.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Yes perhaps CGM should give some more updates for everyone but also the project is going good as it is now and i am sure that it would also be the best in the future so investing here won't be that challenging.
The team for CGM is actually much hardworking and also they will soon give us some good updates regarding the project untill that time, the investors can keep on investing in the project for better profits ahead.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.
I agree bud its been a while since we felt the presence of the group administrator. They could be prepairing sonething to surprice us.
With such popularity of the project, it is obvious that the team of technical developers will release quite often various updates to the platform because the more the community, the is more also than disagreements, the team will need constantly to try to please us in workmanship of service.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I'm here wondering which market cap is this project? After all, if it is too large, it means that tokens can not cost much.
we just pray that in the course of this project ico can run well so get the results we all want.
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Last year end was an extremely painful period for those entrepreneurs in crypto business and gamers, one way or the other. The transaction fees were way too costly. CLICKGEM is definitely gonna be an ICO with high demands in our crypto world. I am seriously gonna start stalking this project daily for their latest updates.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

I agree with this, they're really putting and working hard for this project to make it a reality for its users and investors. Asking for updates is really important but you can see on some post here that they're going into some expo(?) or event to promote the project.
zevl194

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

I would tell that in this interval of time developers weren't lucky and they need to think doubly of implementation of their project and as it is possible to approach more loyally this question, at the moment very large number of people.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I was very pleased to receive your tokens on airdrop, I hope they will grow in price, but when can they be used?
Surely the value of thier token will multiply its value a hundred times in the future bud so just continue to holf the token.
The ico is over now. So the token proce will increase soon as they will listed on any of popular exachnges. So if you have CGM tokens then i sugge you to hold it until listed of oit beacuse after that you can get huge profits form it.
Yes exactly, it would be a good option to hold the tokens now, it may give a lot of profit so it will be a great chance to earn!
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

I was very pleased to receive your tokens on airdrop, I hope they will grow in price, but when can they be used?
Surely the value of thier token will multiply its value a hundred times in the future bud so just continue to holf the token.
The ico is over now. So the token proce will increase soon as they will listed on any of popular exachnges. So if you have CGM tokens then i sugge you to hold it until listed of oit beacuse after that you can get huge profits form it.
Yes exactly, it would be a good option to hold the tokens now, it may give a lot of profit so it will be a great chance to earn!

Thats actually true. With such performance by cgm, their token price is bound to rise in the future. Its very much advisable to hold the tokens until the right moment arrives.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

But CGM has actually already made a number of good advertisement so they are not in that need for it. They might surely be a better option ahead and they also can focus on some more advertisement so that the project actually reaches to each individual.
they are already done with their ico so basically they should focus on their roadmap developments and others i think that will help alot

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

ClickGem is actively engaging in the events and after the recent event at Shanghai, some fund management companies in China are interested in investing and giving more support about to the project.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

Teams are actively engaging considering opening up for the first international branch in China, adding Chinese language and adding RMB currency to the system.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

More efforts drives greater results as we need to understand which we may not be aware Alipay, a payment company of Alibaba group just has been funded of about 150 billion U. S dollars.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

CGM is not listed on exchange except their internal exchange which is not working at all ( zero volume) and that's normal because I don't people will deposit their bitcoin there. And this week they added PayGate payment which is another no working product.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

Do you meaning max supply of ClickGem? Don't worry about price of CGM, they always around 0.3$ per tokens.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Lol. 10 CGM maybe always value about $3-4. So i think you should holding them until 2019, maybe they will value $10???
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: