Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89]
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6901 times)
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

If the information is confidential then I do not think anything bad. In any case, this is not a very good idea for bounty hunters, because sending your data and photographs of documents to someone is always bad.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

KYC is required when investors join the ICO Sale, it help the ICO project know who and where the investor com from to confirm that they do not come from some country which prohibit the ICO action. I help the ICO avoid the ilegal argument after ICO. But bounty hunters i think the KYC is nor necessary, they only help the project to advertise their project to investor, they do not use their money to buy ICO and it is not ilegal due to some goverment policy.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wasii

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

In my opinion the idea of kyc for bounty hunter is good because it's gonna avert fellas of  multiple accounts and also for the benefit of the project in term of listing in a good exchange,  but one needs to be caution of giving out his information to scam bounties
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I think the KYC for bounty hunters is not necessary. In my opinion, the investors who use their money to buy the ICO token are needed to require pás the KYC process before join ICO. Because some goverments have some rule to protect people avoid scammers by ICO action, they prohibit ICO and the ICO manager need to know who buy their token.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Avoid, new precedent trying to be set, the more people the give in, then you'll have to give you info out for every single airdropped/bounty out there.
It's very dangerous for you to trust these non-reputable individuals with your information and for the future of cryptos as a whole, yet no one is discussing this.

You can blame Polymath for this, they don't want to work harder filter to filter puppets, so instead they want your ID.

Edit: There is probably nothing we can do to stop this, because the vast majority of people trying to do airdrops are very likely to hand over their info without a second thought. This has major repercussions, some of the worst repercussions we will see ever in crypto.

The best thing you can do if you're reading this, is to not give in to these new information whores, who are more than likely to flip your IDs on the darkweb for a profit.

I agree, it is not a good trend and I fear it will only become worse in the future. Pay attention by sending your ID documents to the ICOs!

I also agree, but now there are too many cheaters to make more bounty, and I think KYC is a good form anti-cheat, many projects have been destroyed because cheaters.
But supplying ID to ICOS is also quite risky for us and I am also quite concerned about this issue
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I think this is a good idea as it will help the reduce the rate of having multiple account in a particular campaign but I think it should not apply to all bounties like social media campaign because the kyc contains some information which are private and should not be disclose just anyhow.
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

KYC of bounty hunters? nope!!! I am not comfortable giving up personal info at ICO's and even more so on the bounty campaigns. Having your personal docs sold in the dark web is really scary.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Inconvenience. Fraudulent projects may use that excuse for our personal information. I stopped the project requesting KYC
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

I think they must ask it in the bounty threat at the start point , It is not fair that when they want to pay the stakes they ask for it , I try to not post my KYC as far as I can , It is the point of Crypto , I had to post my KYC in some bounties though because they wouldn't pay me the stakes if I didn't , One of them was Ceek bounty , I hope I don't have to do it again though!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Well, I think this decision is a bit good as it will help to reduce the rate of fraud or having multiple accounts in a campaign thereby depriving other hunters the opportunity to participate in it but this depends on how potential the project is and there should also be a limit to the information needed to avoid giving personal information to scammers.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
as a bounty hunter, i dont like having a KYC, i dont want to give my personal information to anyone. It's not necessary to use KYC to bounty hunter it will lessen the contributors of the project and also the promotion of the project because many bounty hunters don't like KYC.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
as a bounty hunter, i dont like having a KYC, i dont want to give my personal information to anyone. It's not necessary to use KYC to bounty hunter it will lessen the contributors of the project and also the promotion of the project because many bounty hunters don't like KYC.

yes i agree . i dont also like the idea of this kyc thing ,  this things will only make the situation worst because we might get scammed someday if we insist to give our full information to the company that we actually dont know if they are legit or not . though there are  some desperate bounty hunters  that will  still give away their details in order to join and earn some bucks  . they only think about the reward and they dont really care about their privacy being exposed or sell to others ,  how pathetic .
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

I always have a question as to whether we have exploited KYC to get our personal information off the shelf. I am very worried about that,
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

A difficult question to answer. If you have good projects. It is important to determine who you are. Also, if you encounter a phishing project. You may be misled by the loss of personal information
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I'm new to the campaign, I'm wondering about KYC. Is it secure with the information we provide
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

At present, I rarely meet the KYC bounty task, I think this form is superfluous, and I think this way will not be appreciated by most hunters!

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89]
  Print  

Jump to: